Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just now, CCB III said:

Hahaha. 

Had any physical altercations yet? Where are you based? 

How many tickets do you put out in an average day?

Na nothing physical, not even had any shit really, just the odd bam. I tend not to argue with any cunt, just agree with them and tell them how to appeal. 99% of the time they are talking bollocks but no point in getting into it with them. 

Usually between 5 and 10, depends where you are. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

To be fair the folk that should get fucking nailed are the ones parking on double yellow lines at corners. Fucking ridiculously selfish and you can’t see if there is anything coming. Fucking dicks.

Double yellows, disabled bays, loading bays, bus stops, taxi ranks no sympathy at all. I don't really bother with the pay and display places. 

You'd be amazed how many complaints they get about illegal parking though. After dog shit it's the most complained about thing to the council.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Don’t know. I just thought that they must get so many every day that they don’t have the manpower to chase non-payers up. 
London also has these zones ( near schools possibly) where you can’t enter between 8 and 9 in the morning. I got a ticket for that but you don’t actually know until you’re in the zone and then see the sign. Mental. 

Doesn't take much manpower tbh. Sheriff officers do it all.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Na nothing physical, not even had any shit really, just the odd bam. I tend not to argue with any cunt, just agree with them and tell them how to appeal. 99% of the time they are talking bollocks but no point in getting into it with them. 

Usually between 5 and 10, depends where you are. 

Shan. 

Shifting the beef from all the walking?

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Double yellows, disabled bays, loading bays, bus stops, taxi ranks no sympathy at all. I don't really bother with the pay and display places. 

You'd be amazed how many complaints they get about illegal parking though. After dog shit it's the most complained about thing to the council.

You’re a better man than me Moobs I wouldn’t be taking any shit, same reason as why being a referee would not be a good career for me. If anyone gave me any sort of shit whatsoever immediate red card.

Just write it down as the boy was a dick.

Actually would probably end up firing out reds in the tunnel just because I didn’t like the look of them.

19 minutes ago, Fridge said:

To be fair the folk that should get fucking nailed are the ones parking on double yellow lines at corners. Fucking ridiculously selfish and you can’t see if there is anything coming. Fucking dicks.

Cunts that park on the double yellows on the bend at the beach at the bridge of don end...nearly always the park run wankers on a Saturday morning.

@RAZOR

9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You’re a better man than me Moobs I wouldn’t be taking any shit, same reason as why being a referee would not be a good career for me. If anyone gave me any sort of shit whatsoever immediate red card.

Actually would probably end up firing out reds in the tunnel just because I didn’t like the look of them.

Sure you would.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That was the initial reason for wardens,to punish cunts who were parked dangerously,not to impose a hefty fine on someone who had put money in a meter and returned a few minutes late or for someone who had parked safely and has obviously nipped into Greggs or something.

It's all about the wonga Hanz. Nobody gets a ticket for being late, nobody bothers paying, councils drop millions in funds, nobody gets a parking space coz people park there all day, council tax goes up, everyone kicks up fuck. 

Can't really win tbh.

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Shiiiiite min! You'd nae even book someone now yer mate Hutch is capoot! ;) 

Just now, Don Fonte said:

You just wish he was.

Still completely bizarre how this has come about I know him if he comes into the bar I will say alright, I don’t get involved in any of his shit whatsoever nor text him or anything I don’t even have his number.

He’s never been anything but nice to be me although clearly nae exactly innocent elsewhere, but we just exchange pleasantries in general as in I ask him fit the fuck have you been up to now etc and that’s it.

But for the umpteenth time he is not my mate.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Traffic Wardens came out well in the Mitchell and Webb Old Lady Job Justification Committee. 

Just now, perthshirered said:

This repeated apologising from commentators when some cunt is heard swearing at the fitba is annoying as fuck. 

I’d like to apologise to all forum readers for the language used in the above post. Here at The Hat we do not condone the use of language which may offend or harm our valued readers in any way. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Easter 

What’s that all about? (Jesus becoming a zombie or something) 

I have never wished anyone a happy Easter before, ever 

It’s because Jesus got released and they rolled the stone away. Absolutely fucking tremendous nonesense. Pity he wasn’t around today to post on here.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s this thing about ‘ being offended’’ by naughty words. What does that actually mean?  

How sheltered would you're life have to be to never be exposed to swearing?  Apologising because someone else swore is pathetic. The modern world is quite pathetic i suppose.

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

How sheltered would you're life have to be to never be exposed to swearing?  Apologising because someone else swore is pathetic. The modern world is quite pathetic i suppose.

I always find it funny when I go into the bar and they say how are are you doing sir or whatever when folk come in and then I get a pint and they say how are you doing you dick, obviously know me. Way it should be.