Pet Hates

StandFree1982

34 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What was your issue Fridge?

Fuck all I was walking going for a pint. Just the fact they were giving folk tickets for nipping into the shop.

My only issue just now is why are there now two pint glasses at the bottom of the screen on Sky? Anyone any idea, I know one was to prove the bar had paid for it and not a dodgy feed but fuck knows why there are now two.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Fuck all I was walking going for a pint. Just the fact they were giving folk tickets for nipping into the shop.

My only issue just now is why are there now two pint glasses at the bottom of the screen on Sky? Anyone any idea, I know one was to prove the bar had paid for it and not a dodgy feed but fuck knows why there are now two.

They weren't doing that though.

11 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Do you give people a little leeway if they're slightly late back to their car Moobs?

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye I just leave folk if they've paid.

Fair play but in general terms my experience is that they think they are police. Same as stewards, but I suppose I shouldn’t tar everyone with the same brush.

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s a certain type that are drawn to that job. It’s a necessary evil though. 
I got 4 tickets in London in the space of a month and threw them away. Never heard a thing back.

I dunno, most folk just need to earn. I doubt it was Moobs' first pick. 

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's right to a degree, a percentage of us enjoy it bizarrely. 

Some people's attitude to parking is really weird though and eventually it would wear down the most chilled cunt. 

Aye, I don't doubt there are plenty fuds who'd love that shit. 

Just saying with most jobs it's just the money. 

Genuine question for you here, who monitors your performance?

Could you not, theoretically, fuck off down the pub after slapping a few on? 

How does someone check that you're hitting the right folk? 

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Aye, I don't doubt there are plenty fuds who'd love that shit. 

Just saying with most jobs it's just the money. 

Genuine question for you here, who monitors your performance?

Could you not, theoretically, fuck off down the pub after slapping a few on? 

How does someone check that you're hitting the right folk? 

It's all GPS and body worn CCTV nowadays. Add into that every cunt filming you, taking photos, grassing to the council. If you are wide about it you can avoid the busy bits at busy times though. No need to be putting yourself through hassle for nowt.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's all GPS and body worn CCTV nowadays. Add into that every cunt filming you, taking photos, grassing to the council. If you are wide about it you can avoid the busy bits at busy times though. No need to be putting yourself through hassle for nowt.

But do you have a quota as such I think is the question?

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hahaha. 

Had any physical altercations yet? Where are you based? 

How many tickets do you put out in an average day?

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Na that's a myth. Obviously if you are going back every day with fuck all they'd be asking questions though.

To be fair the folk that should get fucking nailed are the ones parking on double yellow lines at corners. Fucking ridiculously selfish and you can’t see if there is anything coming. Fucking dicks.