A cloudy Lane place will double the initial stake, a win will mean about a 4/1 return.

I'm looking for either Cloudy Lane or Chapoturgeon to win or place in the 4.00. Had a wee each way patent that has Chapoturgeon and Sailors Warn in it. Sailors Warn got a place at 20/1.

Not sure which would actually be the biggest payer so either or both will do

:crossfingers:

Came 3rd, legend SOTR.

Nothing to do with me! Just passed on the info as my mate had a couple of very good days on Wednesday and Thursday - so I thought he wouldn't too far off the mark with that one! What price did you get it at? My mate took it each way at 33s yesterday.

Hope your winnings were enough for a good few pints! :cheers:

Nothing to do with me! Just passed on the info as my mate had a couple of very good days on Wednesday and Thursday - so I thought he wouldn't too far off the mark with that one! What price did you get it at? My mate took it each way at 33s yesterday.

Hope your winnings were enough for a good few pints!

26s each way, second 26s this week, cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, it didn't surprise me Dynamo.

I told the missus' dad on Saturday - 'don't touch Liverpool - I really recommend you don't go with them' - but he ended up believing his choice, and it never came through for him.

Next time you speak to him ask him for something from his wife's Northsound hamper. ;)

A treble, pffft - not as good as my 4-folds ;).

Superb loon. Easy money was on Newcastle yesterday that's for sure.

I was about ready to give up betting on Liverpool if this one hadn't come in. Liverpool have burst my coupon more times than any other team this season. They seem to get beaten by shite, but raise their game against the big teams!

I am amazed so many people still bet on Leeds - I gave up on them a long time ago.

It's really not worth betting on them anymore.

Spot on there, quite a few times I have backed them this season at home and they have fucked me over. You'd think I'd learn. I never touch West Ham at home and should be doing the same for Leeds.

They're absolute pants this season, backing the club and not the team is a big mistake. If you know what I mean.