:ThumbsDown:

Queens Revenge.

10th of 17.

Slowly into stride, towards rear and outpaced stands side, never a factor.

Would have been a belter as well with a name like that given what's happened with the orcs and HMRC. :millertime:

Missed the jump but even if he got out the stalls quickly he never looked like doing much. Going by his previous it could've been the ground... The trainer was interviewed just before the race and fancied its chances as well, said he was trained with this race in mind.

I'm not punting much at the mo, prefer my jumps to the flats so I don't really follow the horses through the summer as much. It just sounded like a good one this morning on morning line and the same tipsier scored a massive double last week that raked in something like 357/1.

I'm told one to look out for though this flat season is googlette. Scooped a couple of decent wins with that horse last year so I've got my alarm set for when its next running.

• 2 weeks later...

Very long shot, but it'd be interesting to hear what the current price is.....: Cilic to beat Murray later today.

Murray is a set up and break up in the second, however, Cilic was clearly struggling after his marathon match in the previous round. He is a talented player and well capable of beating Murray. Having had the extra days rest, I'd fancy him to come back strongly today. He'll certainly be better than he was yesterday.

Very long shot, but it'd be interesting to hear what the current price is.....: Cilic to beat Murray later today.

Murray is a set up and break up in the second, however, Cilic was clearly struggling after his marathon match in the previous round. He is a talented player and well capable of beating Murray. Having had the extra days rest, I'd fancy him to come back strongly today. He'll certainly be better than he was yesterday.

10/1

I hope no one took this bet on the advice of SOTR haha.

At least I'm not a serial 'after eventer' like yourself!

Was always a long shot... but at 10/1 there was definite value there.

Cilic has beaten Murray at a Grand Slam in the past. He's very inconsistent and was clearly suffering the after effects of his epic performance in the previous round. Cilic looked like a brilliant prospect a couple of years ago and I had him down as a potential top 10 player a couple of years ago... but he's just been too inconsistent (Mind, I said the same thing about Ernest Gulbis!). His forehand particular is very hit or miss (if you'll excuse the pun!) today it was absolutely stinking.

I actually had a few $$$'s on Cilic @ 5/1 prior to the match. With Murray in poor form and Cilic capable of the sublime, again I thought there was value. Murray is nigh-on unbeatable when he serves like he did today.

At least I'm not a serial 'after eventer' like yourself!

Was always a long shot... but at 10/1 there was definite value there.

Cilic has beaten Murray at a Grand Slam in the past. He's very inconsistent and was clearly suffering the after effects of his epic performance in the previous round. Cilic looked like a brilliant prospect a couple of years ago and I had him down as a potential top 10 player a couple of years ago... but he's just been too inconsistent (Mind, I said the same thing about Ernest Gulbis!). His forehand particular is very hit or miss (if you'll excuse the pun!) today it was absolutely stinking.

I actually had a few $$$'s on Cilic @ 5/1 prior to the match. With Murray in poor form and Cilic capable of the sublime, again I thought there was value. Murray is nigh-on unbeatable when he serves like he did today.

I agreed with your original shout. Watched some tele at lunch time and when I saw the game got suspended again cos of the rain i contemplated lumping on Cilic. Same reasoning as yourself...the extra rest time doing him good, thought Murray might get annoyed cos he was winning. Either way, there was definite value at 10/1 i thought.

Fuck sakes. If your a mug like me and want to chase your loses ive got another one!!

Leapordstown 8.00 Modern Romance @ 5/1

If this doesn't come in i think i'll be crying myself to sleep tonight! The last 5 out 7 tips from this connection has won so hopefully its 6 from 8 after tonight.......