Lennon Sent Mail Bomb

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven people have been arrested over an alleged firearms incident outside Celtic's training ground at Lennoxtown.

Armed police were called to the complex in East Dunbartonshire on Sunday night following reports that someone had been spotted with a gun.

It is also believed that flags were draped near the gates of the ground.

Five women, one aged 19 and four aged 21, and two men, aged 17 and 19, were detained. They are expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13345655

• Admin
Seven people have been arrested over an alleged firearms incident outside Celtic's training ground at Lennoxtown.

Armed police were called to the complex in East Dunbartonshire on Sunday night following reports that someone had been spotted with a gun.

It is also believed that flags were draped near the gates of the ground.

Five women, one aged 19 and four aged 21, and two men, aged 17 and 19, were detained. They are expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

Just nuke Glasgow and start all over again.

Just nuke Glasgow and start all over again.

Agreed, what a league we would have if Glasgow was nothing but a crater of dust which no human was allowed within 30 miles of.

It's a cesspit of bigotry from which no good can possibly emerge, so steeped are they in their own bubble they fail to notice there are 4 million normal people in Scotland who want no part of it.

I swear if one of the chairmen, not ours obviously as he has no balls or vision, stuck his head above the parapet and said, let's exclude Celtic and Rangers from Scottish football, sine die, people would be jumping over each other to accept this magnificent proposal.

Let them rot in the stew of their own making, go to England, go to Ireland, go to wherever the hell you want, just dinna come back.

Embarrassed to see scenes like those at Tynecastle tonight.

In a footballing sense, Lennon is detestable. But many hold that view for other guys like Fergie, Mourinho etc.

Hatred in that sense should remain in places like this or banter in the stands. The behaviour towards him is shocking, no matter how annoying he can be.

First of all, no-one at their work should be subjected to that, so I am not condoning what happened. But I am disgusted at the amount of pro IRA chants coming from the Celtic end tonight! The media are happy to call this one moron and concentrate on that, but the thousands of fans singing Up The Ra, giving support for a terrorist organisation who murdered hundreds of innocent people is accepted?

Are these songs legal? I'm sure if a club started singing Al Queda songs it would be an outrage (and rightly so).

• Admin

First of all, no-one at their work should be subjected to that, so I am not condoning what happened. But I am disgusted at the amount of pro IRA chants coming from the Celtic end tonight! The media are happy to call this one moron and concentrate on that, but the thousands of fans singing Up The Ra, giving support for a terrorist organisation who murdered hundreds of innocent people is accepted?

Are these songs legal? I'm sure if a club started singing Al Queda songs it would be an outrage (and rightly so).

Terrorism Act 2006. It's an offence to glorify or condone terrorism.

• Admin

Few on hearts forums suggesting the guy was seated next to another that was singing rangers songs afterwards.

This could be a 'it wiz chelsea fans nae us in Manchester' type sweep sweep excuse, but you never know. I see the press haven't mentioned the celtic clashes with the police or the pro-IRA chanting apart from a brief mention in the guardian.

Few on hearts forums suggesting the guy was seated next to another that was singing rangers songs afterwards.

This could be a 'it wiz chelsea fans nae us in Manchester' type sweep sweep excuse, but you never know. I see the press haven't mentioned the celtic clashes with the police or the pro-IRA chanting apart from a brief mention in the guardian.

The Scotsman mention it...

There was an outbreak of fighting in the stand housing Celtic supporters shortly after that incident, with stewards and police clashing with away fans.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Scottish-footballs-night-of-shame.6766780.jp

Suck it up Neil!

article-0-0C023A1500000578-391_634x373.jpg

Looks like he's maybe wearing this away top under that jacket, surely a hun wouldn't be smart enough to go in disguise?

heartsaway.jpg

Hearts fan with a hun agenda. Not a very clever one either, many tens of thousands of Tims will now want revenge on this geezer.