Lennon Sent Mail Bomb

Eh?!

It doesnt really matter what McCoist said the fact Lennon went schizo for the umpteenth time just shows he doesnt have the mental tolerance to cope with a job like this.

Lennon has been a target of extreme proddies for quite some time. Even before he took the job he was a hate figure. What McCoist said or did is a drop in the ocean to a much bigger problem. Lennon has a history of bad blood with the proddies and some of it is down to his own behaviour.

There is no doubt Lennon does not deserve this but he does have an element of control over it. Like today he's already ratched up the situation calling those who sent him the parcels cowards. FFS in a situation like this i would advise Lennon to maybe concentrate on his football and get someone else at the club to speak to the media. That to me is just going to incite the idiots who sent him the stuff in the first place!!

To me he's a brainless big mouth who needs to shut up.

what an absolute nonsense min, probably the worst post of the day, if not year

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any manager in any league should be able to say what he likes, when he likes, and if we believe we need our mangagers to tone down their opinions based on the chance they may be shot, bombed or stabbed to death, then that suggestion is absurd.

Celtic and Rangers have stoked the fires of bigotry for over a century now in the name of the

Thats possibly the most ridiculous thing i've ever read from you RS! McCoist takes blame for that isolated incident involving the two of them, but suggesting that he has blood on his hands if one of these sick b*stards succeeds in sending through a bomb to Lennon and his family is completely uncalled for.

Lennon shouldnt have reacted. He's, meant to be, a professional and should have handled the situation better. Same with Craig Brown when he went off on one vs Motherwell.

SF, its amazing how we all sit on our high and mighty thrones, "we should walk away" and "they should know better" thats utter pish and if you have ever played or managed in a team, you know that that is an utter nonsense.

Fukk me I cant sit at piece as a fan without the odd verbal outburst, never mind some fat c**t of a chairman making a b-line towards me to tell me im a useless-money grambing pensioner (alledgedly)

SF, its amazing how we all sit on our high and mighty thrones, "we should walk away" and "they should know better" thats utter pish and if you have ever played or managed in a team, you know that that is an utter nonsense.

Fukk me I cant sit at piece as a fan without the odd verbal outburst, never mind some fat c**t of a chairman making a b-line towards me to tell me im a useless-money grambing pensioner (alledgedly)

That doesnt make it right though? In Browns case he should be old enough and experienced enough to not let these sort of things get the best of him. Lennon is still very raw as a manager and his reaction showed this up, i thought.

I'm not saying that you should just ignore whats being said, but it was the manner in which he retaliated that was the problem.

That doesnt make it right though? In Browns case he should be old enough and experienced enough to not let these sort of things get the best of him. Lennon is still very raw as a manager and his reaction showed this up, i thought.

I'm not saying that you should just ignore whats being said, but it was the manner in which he retaliated that was the problem.

passion, ego, cal lit what you may, fukk me the best player in the world was sent off in his final game because some Italian thug wound him up, it happens, football is a game of passion, and I cant expect a manger of any age to take sh*te from someone thats sneaky enough to sneak up shake yer hand and call you a c**t, prick, or whatever.

The point RS is making is Super Ally,

1. wanted a response

2. expected a response

3. is cullpable to the whole sorry affair and his actions may have led to this recent event with Lennon.

If Super Ally hadnt approached Lennon, then there would be no issue, sneaky two faced plug

passion, ego, cal lit what you may, fukk me the best player in the world was sent off in his final game because some Italian thug wound him up, it happens, football is a game of passion, and I cant expect a manger of any age to take sh*te from someone thats sneaky enough to sneak up shake yer hand and call you a c**t, prick, or whatever.

1. wanted a response

2. expected a response

3. is cullpable to the whole sorry affair and his actions may have led to this recent event with Lennon.

If Super Ally hadnt approached Lennon, then there would be no issue, sneaky two faced plug

points one and two are correct, point three is pure rubbish.

the recent events have been caused by both clubs and their "traditions"

Scottish football is finished as a going concern.

We've gone cap in hand to the so-called 'big two', who become bigger and bigger by each year of drought for the others, to the extent that people actually believe all their paranoia and nonsense as absolute fact. Terrorism rules the roost now it seems.

Lennon has done very little wrong, and nothing to warrant this attention, in Scotland. But this is an importation of troubles from Ireland. If the authorities had any bottle, or indeed any authority, they would close down both clubs immediately and indefinitely until their houses were in order. Wait for the terrorists to crawl back to whatever hole they emerged from, and, if they can prove they are gone for good, we welcome Celtic and Rangers back into the fold, as Scottish clubs. Unfortunately, the media, referees and authorities are as bigoted and intolerant as these two clubs.

Why should the rest of us bother? What do we get from the game? It's a biased circus of corruption.

Brown should have told the players to walk off before Stokes took the penalty on Sunday. Not to return, let him fire it into an empty net and take a soul-less victory. Prefer that to getting hammered again, by 12 against 10, in tedious fashion.

The referee, the Catholic teacher from Glasgow, Collum, was only interested in giving anything to one team and only interested in punishing one. Ask yourself, role reversal, Maguire instead of Hooper in same scenario, this would have been a booking for Maguire and a free kick to Celtic. It's unthinkable that a Celtic player would have been red carded so easily.

Aberdeen FC should then by Sunday evening have issued a strongly worded statement condemning outright bias by officials. Dundee Utd players should have walked from the pitch last night.

A total boycott of all games involving Rangers and Celtic by other fans is the only way ahead here.

1. wanted a response

2. expected a response

This isn't the first time Neil Lennon has had problems like this, maybe not on such a grand scale. I would say that being Celtic Manager alone was the beginning of this whole sorry affair. The two of them apologised and were fine after the game (apparently). Blaming Sally for someone sending a mail bomb is just ludicrous.

The fact is, he has never been liked. Northern Irish Catholic + Manager of Celtic = problems.

Regards to the first part, if McCoist had called Lennon "c**t" or "prick" then ffs, Lennon needs to man up! If, however, McMoist had said something about the bullets being sent, or his family etc then I think a reaction was probably always going to be on the cards, and frankly I couldnt blame him if the words were that bad.

rightly or wrongly, I think this whole thing stinks! It proves once again that Religion is rotten to the core as is our two bigot Football clubs!

points one and two are correct, point three is pure rubbish.

the recent events have been caused by both clubs and their "traditions"

Super Ally,

The serial sex pest and west coast media, question of sport darling is as a c**t, if not bigger a c**t than Neil Lennon and Gordon Strachan all rolled into 1, never trust a man that wore a perm beyond its fashion ( Willie Miller)

Scottish football is finished as a going concern.

We've gone cap in hand to the so-called 'big two', who become bigger and bigger by each year of drought for the others, to the extent that people actually believe all their paranoia and nonsense as absolute fact. Terrorism rules the roost now it seems.

Lennon has done very little wrong, and nothing to warrant this attention, in Scotland. But this is an importation of troubles from Ireland. If the authorities had any bottle, or indeed any authority, they would close down both clubs immediately and indefinitely until their houses were in order. Wait for the terrorists to crawl back to whatever hole they emerged from, and, if they can prove they are gone for good, we welcome Celtic and Rangers back into the fold, as Scottish clubs. Unfortunately, the media, referees and authorities are as bigoted and intolerant as these two clubs.

Why should the rest of us bother? What do we get from the game? It's a biased circus of corruption.

Brown should have told the players to walk off before Stokes took the penalty on Sunday. Not to return, let him fire it into an empty net and take a soul-less victory. Prefer that to getting hammered again, by 12 against 10, in tedious fashion.

The referee, the Catholic teacher from Glasgow, Collum, was only interested in giving anything to one team and only interested in punishing one. Ask yourself, role reversal, Maguire instead of Hooper in same scenario, this would have been a booking for Maguire and a free kick to Celtic. It's unthinkable that a Celtic player would have been red carded so easily.

Aberdeen FC should then by Sunday evening have issued a strongly worded statement condemning outright bias by officials. Dundee Utd players should have walked from the pitch last night.

A total boycott of all games involving Rangers and Celtic by other fans is the only way ahead here.

YAAAAAAAAAAS STAND f**kIN FREE

Seem to be making big insinuation there about Collum? No idea how last nights decisions could be explained.

Collum is just a sh*t scared, little power mad twat, who wont give big decisions against the old firm for fear of reprecussions in his personal life in and around Glasgow. See his bottling in last old firm game he handled for proof of this when he refused to take out card time and time again he wouldn't have hesitated to flash in any other game. 10 games involving old firm this season in 7 of them no cards for old firm players, 1 yellow in one, 2 yellows in other and in the one game he showed a red card to Joe Ledley he was hounded into fear by Lennon and Co even though he sent off 2 Hamilton players aswell. In those 10 games booked 11 players and sent off 7.

Seem to be making big insinuation there about Collum? No idea how last nights decisions could be explained.

I'm making big insinuations about Scottish football. It's long been suspected to have been fixed, at some level. Despite that, other teams still had the opportunity to turn Celtic and Rangers over.

Now, it's impossible. What's the point to it all? We cannot win. We can pontificate until we're blue in the face about why that might be. It will make no difference. We will not be able to win under these circumstances. Nor will any other non OF club. No chance. Not a hope in hell.

Now we have proof absolute that favouritism has reached epidemic proportions. So obsessed are these two clubs with putting one over each other, they have ignored the magnitude of the issues facing our game. All kids support Celtic or Rangers. It's hard to engender any enthusiasm for any of the other clubs, given they're all financially f**ked, playing in empty stadiums, with sh*t players who don't give a f**k about anything.

I read somewhere that Rangers and Celtic took 98.9% of the overall income of the game in this country last year. Staggering!

Why do Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd and others exist? To service the OF it seems.

We need to boycott them.

what has walter smith done exactlyt on this score?

he's always come across as fair enough to me (in his 2nd stint anyway)

How about threatening, harassing and bullying officials and media men on a regular basis for years until their compliance was assured?

Of course the one incident of him flipping was never shown, unlike Jim McLean being hung out to dry.

Wonder why?

you gonna retract that bigotted and downright odious statement now after what he gifted rangers last night?

twerp

Bigoted? Where? Surely you're not claiming opression where none exists? That sounds like Celtic football club, ironically enough. I said he was Catholic from Glasgow, a statement of fact.

What does Rangers game have to do with it? I am saying that both teams have it sewn up. If you actually read it, properly, rather than looking for single sentences, taken out of context, and making mountains from molehills regards the contents of those, whilst ignoring the real point I'm making.

Collum is biased, he favoured Celtic, massively, on Sunday. Aberdeen should have left the pitch after the penalty incident. It was outrageous cheating from Hooper. Celtic knew full well if they ran at our defence whilst kicking out their heels looking for the slightest touch, the compliant referee would give a penalty and probably a red card as well. An Aberdeen player would get no such benefit in exactly the same scenario.

If terrorists are involved, there's an argument for saying referees are in fear of their lives when either club are involved. Hence they give them everything, and their opponents nothing.

Why do the other clubs bother existing?

Aberdeen FC never had the balls to issue a statement on Sunday evening regards being cheated and that's convinced me not to put any more money into the game in this country until massive change has been endorsed. None of this 10, 12, 14 argument pish, that's like a re-arrangement of deckchairs on a sinking Titanic, I want real and fundamental change which wrestles the insane levels of power in the game away from Glasgow.

Until then, f**k it, my money stays in my pocket, I've witnessed enough bad decisions in recent times to make a grown man weep. Sunday is a line in the sand for me, I'm basically having money stolen from me to furnish the coffers of terrorist organisations purporting to be football clubs.

Bigoted? Where? Surely you're not claiming opression where none exists? That sounds like Celtic football club, ironically enough. I said he was Catholic from Glasgow, a statement of fact.

What does Rangers game have to do with it? I am saying that both teams have it sewn up. If you actually read it, properly, rather than looking for single sentences, taken out of context, and making mountains from molehills regards the contents of those, whilst ignoring the real point I'm making.

Collum is biased, he favoured Celtic, massively, on Sunday. Aberdeen should have left the pitch after the penalty incident. It was outrageous cheating from Hooper. Celtic knew full well if they ran at our defence whilst kicking out their heels looking for the slightest touch, the compliant referee would give a penalty and probably a red card as well. An Aberdeen player would get no such benefit in exactly the same scenario.

If terrorists are involved, there's an argument for saying referees are in fear of their lives when either club are involved. Hence they give them everything, and their opponents nothing.

Why do the other clubs bother existing?

Aberdeen FC never had the balls to issue a statement on Sunday evening regards being cheated and that's convinced me not to put any more money into the game in this country until massive change has been endorsed. None of this 10, 12, 14 argument pish, that's like a re-arrangement of deckchairs on a sinking Titanic, I want real and fundamental change which wrestles the insane levels of power in the game away from Glasgow.

Until then, f**k it, my money stays in my pocket, I've witnessed enough bad decisions in recent times to make a grown man weep. Sunday is a line in the sand for me, I'm basically having money stolen from me to furnish the coffers of terrorist organisations purporting to be football clubs.

Tup,

if Millertime had the ability to understand his own replies, and engage in a debate he would, but he cant.

Is there an argument for making Glasgow a part of Ireland?

And for Scotland to wash it's hands of this cesspit of humanity, haven of terrorists, and general detritus on our otherwise tranquil landscape?

That way they could play in a league where most of their supporters views would be very welcome indeed.

Well said tup.

Why has no one released a statement about being clearly cheated out of a semi? It is clear as day he dived.

I cannot fathom AFC's logic.

Compliance is what brought us to this juncture.

Grow a set of balls AFC, it's not too late to issue a statement. I'll draft it if you want. If not, we're accepting cheating as the norm.

Willie Collum cheated Aberdeen FC, and it's supporters. Why are we not making an issue of it?

I cannot fathom AFC's logic.

Compliance is what brought us to this juncture.

Grow a set of balls AFC, it's not too late to issue a statement. I'll draft it if you want. If not, we're accepting cheating as the norm.

Willie Collum cheated Aberdeen FC, and it's supporters. Why are we not making an issue of it?

You know as well as I do that AFC is run by gutless inepts, none of who particularly give a f**k if Aberdeen is cheated, lied about or otherwise treated unfairly. If they DID then they would be standing up for the club and fans when lies are spoken about the club and fans.

What they DO care about is whether you stand up when you're supposed to be sitting down.

Expect f**k all from the club and you won't be disappointed.

Wyness, at least, had a bit of fight about him. All we're left with are fuds.

Got to agree with most of what TUP has said, waste of time rest of the non OF teams being in the league.

Mass boycott of all games against these clubs is whats needed, sadly will never happen mostly because will only result in giving less money to our own clubs making them even more fecked (in the short term)

Got to agree with most of what TUP has said, waste of time rest of the non OF teams being in the league.

Mass boycott of all games against these clubs is whats needed, sadly will never happen mostly because will only result in giving less money to our own clubs making them even more fecked (in the short term)

If we as supporters could organise mass boycotts of games, would it not perhaps work with the fans of the 9 other teams in the division to come up with some way of showing our displeasure at the current situation. Ideally, the 10 chairman would go in to that boardroom and stand together against them, but since that cannot happen, the best alternative to me would be to show a willingness on our part to put differences aside with fans of other teams to drive the message home...

The ONLY way Scottish football will improve is to throw out the Old Firm.

Until then it will be a closed shop, run for the benefit of the OF and no-one else.

And given every Scottish club outside the OF is completely f**king nutless, nothing will ever change.

Either accept it or go join those who already migrated to foreign football like the EPL.

what an absolute nonsense min, probably the worst post of the day, if not year

The point i made about Lennon accusing whoever sent the letter a coward was wrong. In fact it was the police who said it and i apologise for that.

However, I stand by my other points. I definitely think Lennon and Celtic FC have brought some of this onto themselves creating a siege mentality and accusing the authorities that there is an agenda against them. Also Lennons sneering aggressive manner to officials and the opposing team hardly makes him a likeable fella amongst other supporters. Name any other Celtic manager who has created so much animosity in such a short space of time also in day when bigotry although still rife is not nearly as bad as it was 20-30 years ago?!!

Worst post of day...............wrap up min!

So in summary, RS believes that a Masonic conspiracy has a stranglehold on the Scottish game and Lennon is the man to fight against it.

There are reasons as to why people dislike Lennon, you have chosen to ignore them in order to justify your claims.

For a team supposedly under the shackles a conspiracy, Celtic have won a fair bit.

So in summary, RS believes that a Masonic conspiracy has a stranglehold on the Scottish game and Lennon is the man to fight against it.

There are reasons as to why people dislike Lennon, you have chosen to ignore them in order to justify your claims.

For a team supposedly under the shackles a conspiracy, Celtic have won a fair bit.

If you want delusions, I highly recommend the equivalent thread on the TAMB. Apparently its all a unionist conspiracy to rig the Scottish elections! John Reid is complicit too.