Lennon Sent Mail Bomb

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viable mail bomb sent to Lennon thats it the games a bogey switch off the lights

Probably the same mob that sent the last package that was intercepted.

Trish Godman MSP got sent one recently too. My brother works for her. f**king scary stuff.

I wish we could just nuke the f**kers that do this. Brain washed, pathetic excuses for human beings.

What kind of person gets sent that?

A c**t.

Grow up, nobodies playing games anymore.

Yelling abuse at him from the stands - that's football.

Sending explosive devices to his family home because of where he is from and what he believes in - terrorism.

No doubt it'll be heavily hinted that it could have been sent by anyone, rather than very obviously Huns.

In fact I wouldn't be overly surprised to hear the words 'Aberdeen Supporters' mentioned at some point in the proceedings.

I'm not saying its right, its far from it.

Was just saying he is a c**t.

You're right he is a c**t.

However, sending someone parcel bombs however much a cu*t they are is terrorism and whoever is doing it should be caught and brought to justice.

At the same time you can argue that Lennon and Celtic FC have brought a lot of this onto themselves. The siege mentality and accusations that there is a conspiracy against them is not helping matters one bit! Its not a coincidence that this is happening at a time when Celtic and Lennon are constantly in the public eye bleating about the injustices being served to them in the SPL.

Lennon and Celtic need to get a grip and stop the provication. At the same time both Celtic and Rangers need to send a very clear message to their fans that sectarian actions i.e. singing, banners etc has to stop now or all games will be behind closed doors. Its time the west coast bigots wrap up!!

Some interesting replies and some predictable ones. Rangers have a major problem as I bet this will have been conducted by what I call their Ulster fundamentalists that invade every week from Belfast, club turns a blind eye to these morons.........more to come.

Reckon it could've come from inside Scotland. Sending one to an MSP for wearing a Celtic top is insane enough - Doing it from a country where that person isn't even known seems a bit weird.

One well known 'terrorist' who claims to not be active, lives down Troon way.......

That whole area is known to have more than its fair share of "known" NI figures.

As someone else said, I wouldnt be surprised if it has came from Scotland. The folks over in the province would ensure it was a crude device like these ones are.

I also echo what others have said in that Lennon or any other person does not deserve this sort of sh*t. However, I firmly believe that his actions this season have gone a long way in stirring up elements of the Celtic support and the Old Firm as a whole.

another reason to just get rid of the OF and start a separate league with out them.

this has taken things too far and its totally wrong and it should not be happening in football, however you can all bet that Lennon will be painted as a defiant hero despite the fact he is the biggest prick ever to grace scottish football.

get rid of the OF and we end this nonsense

That whole area is known to have more than its fair share of "known" NI figures.

As someone else said, I wouldnt be surprised if it has came from Scotland. The folks over in the province would ensure it was a crude device like these ones are.

I also echo what others have said in that Lennon or any other person does not deserve this sort of sh*t. However, I firmly believe that his actions this season have gone a long way in stirring up elements of the Celtic support and the Old Firm as a whole.

Troon aside , assume you mean west of scotland and unfortunately you are correct

Here's one for all you Lennon haters, and there are a few within our own ranks, quite obviously.

What specifically is it about Lennon that stirs up your hatred? Why do you reserve your max vitriol for him alone?

I suspect that I know where your motivations to speak out about your distaste for him comes from but do you know yourselves?

If you did know, you would be able to articulate it.

There are some Lennon haters that are so blinded by their detestation, they're resorting to gross harassment and attempted murder.

What separates their degree of hate from you own?

The bible says "Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything". Matthew.

Big difference between not being able to stand someone because of the way he conducts himself on and off a football park and the snarling evil melted welly look on his face, and just hating him because he is the manager of a catholic football club or just a NI catholic in general!. Which i'm assuming is the main reason for this attempted murder! Brain washed religious bigots trying to gain a few pats on the back from fellow religious biggots. At the end of the day, to us (or me) he is just a dick head that just so happens to be manager of Celtic football club and which we would all like to see the back of, and I don't mean deed!

Our hatred isn't fulled by years of brainwashing and intolerance or a group or religion. Albiet I hate celtic, but I've had time for other Celtic Mangers down the years, such as Martin O'Neil (who was a tool at times...but decent manager).

What? Is that how it works? Sequential comprehension difficulty here.

I challenge the Lennon haters to say why. Surely only a fool declares hatred without being able to articulate? What's the difference between them who declare in ignorance and those who harrass or attempt murder in ignorance?

Action is born from thinking. There are common denominators between the declarers and the actors.

Since you popped your head over the parapet, a challenge for you: -

What were these Lennon actions that you referred to?

Excessive aggression throughout the season, highlighted by his dismissal to the stands in a friendly match.

His continued rhetoric that culminated with Celtic fans threatening a referee.

Constant pillorying of officials.

Again, enlighten us as to your theory of Lennonism

Excessive aggression throughout the season, highlighted by his dismissal to the stands in a friendly match.

His continued rhetoric that culminated with Celtic fans threatening a referee.

Constant pillorying of officials.

Again, enlighten us as to your theory of Lennonism

This. He's acts like a ned all the time.

Talking of Neds, reminds me of the time this ned was cycling towards kincorth. On his under sized ,probably stolen, bike. On his mobile phone. We were crossing the King George (if thats what its called) Bridge and he was peddling away trying to keep infront of me, I was also cycling home, and this was during the time when they were doing up that road so there was one of those steel work cabin things on the pavement so it was down to a meter wide. He was cycling towards it when another cyclist appeared from the opposite direction, the ned slammed on his brakes, skidded a few feet and his front wheel hit the cabin and the back of his back lifted up and he went face first into the cabin!!! If ever the word karma could be used to describe a situation...it was there!

Slight tangent there....

Anyways, there is absolutely no excuses for terrorism. Lennon may be a fanny, but he certainly doesnt deserve this kind of treatment. Hope they find the c**t and make an example of him!