New Signing on Friday?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he's not injury prone, past it or another loan signing.

I'd like to see us stabilise the team with some 3yr signings so we don't have another mass exodus of players. Sick to death of this constant revolving door...sign of the times at our level I suppose.

Another thing that grips my shi** is calling a loan player a signing, especially when only a short term fix with no chance of being taken on at the end.

Definitely not a loan signing, Brown said it would be permanent.

Issac osbourne

The way he was talking, it won't be somebody who is currently on trial.

He didn't say anything of the sort?

All he said is he may have another unveiling tomorrow, but won't let any details out of who the player is as he doesn't think it was fair if he was to fail a medical, like what happened to Diamond. He didn't mention it not being a trialist, permanent or loan?

He didn't say anything of the sort?

All he said is he may have another unveiling tomorrow, but won't let any details out of who the player is as he doesn't think it was fair if he was to fail a medical, like what happened to Diamond. He didn't mention it not being a trialist, permanent or loan?

He definitely said it won't be a loan signing and will be permanent when questioned towards the end of the press conference.

He didn't say anything about it not being a trialist, however the way he was talking suggests it won't be one.

Just heard Brooner on the old wireless there saying Gonzales is signing as his number one and it'll be his spot to lose.

Never heard any of the sound bites from where he said Clangers will go straight back in as number one so will presume some journo took that out of context and the rest of the flies clung to it like sh*te.

Just heard Brooner on the old wireless there saying Gonzales is signing as his number one and it'll be his spot to lose.

Never heard any of the sound bites from where he said Clangers will go straight back in as number one so will presume some journo took that out of context and the rest of the flies clung to it like sh*te.

anyone else starting to really like old man broon

I had hoped today's apparent signing might be a striker to replace Maguire but apparently it is a midfielder.

And going by the two trialists being centre mid and us being linked with several more centre mids then I think maybe we'll get a winger today? :dontknow: