New Signing on Friday?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hoped today's apparent signing might be a striker to replace Maguire but apparently it is a midfielder.

And going by the two trialists being centre mid and us being linked with several more centre mids then I think maybe we'll get a winger today? :dontknow:

I think its Richard Langley, and either Osbourne or Andoitz Galdos Gabas will be signed.

Signing No.3 will be a Striker, maybe that Nigerian trialist or another trialist.

As long as its a player who put's in 100% each game I'll be happy. knowing the history of this club has f**k all to do with it.

Correct, it's not as if we're going to hit new signings with a quiz sheet, their ability is the only issue.

Aberdeen FC are world famous in any case, and anyone who knows anything about football kens about the Dons.

whats that got to do with knowing the history of the club?

A lot, players arrive here for a wage, not knowing anything about the club or our demanding fans and end up failing.

A player like riorden comes in, knows whats expected of him and plays a little harder to please the fans, also a lot of opposition fans hate him, which means he needs no motivation to stick it up certain teams.

A lot, players arrive here for a wage, not knowing anything about the club or our demanding fans and end up failing.

A player like riorden comes in, knows whats expected of him and plays a little harder to please the fans, also a lot of opposition fans hate him, which means he needs no motivation to stick it up certain teams.

Riordan is a little ned tink who will take no notice of the history of Aberdeen FC. He will go where the cash is. Nobody signs for teams because of their history anymore.

What we need are players who can play the game and will give everything regardless of where they come from.

Impossible. Fine and dandy said he was quoting 3 players 2 of which are goalies

Excuse me but I never once said I was Quoting Broon himself I may have quoted paper quotes as in 'He wants to bring in three players for season start, two of which will be keepers' according to press but I did not quote him directly.

I was complaining about all the information given, which at that point had not been agreed with or corrected by the club or Broon.

Kindly do not try to make things up about me please.

I will be more than happy if good & the ADEQUATE amount of players are signed for season start (preferably before) but until then I will continue to complain If I think that not enough have been signed, especially when the papers are saying how few are planned & they are not being rubbished by Broon for it (like they were rgds Fyvie to Fulham rumour)

Riordan is a little ned tink who will take no notice of the history of Aberdeen FC. He will go where the cash is. Nobody signs for teams because of their history anymore.

What we need are players who can play the game and will give everything regardless of where they come from.

Of course they do, why else would players sign for aberdeen

You look over statements from the past 20 players to sign for this club - i'd say 75% mention the history of the club.

Come on then tup who is the midfielder we are signing or was this :deadhorse: as usual :dontknow:

At the risk of f**king repeatedly f**king repeating myself, I've already explained the situation.

And dinna give me your 'as usual' sh*te if you dinna mind, I am tired of having my integrity questioned and I fully anticipate being vindicated in the near future.

Who was it that said 'if you can keep your head, whilst all about you are losing theirs'.

That's how I feel, and one thing is certain, I'll never reveal anything again on this board given the childish level of abuse I've had to deal with for partially revealing ONE snippet of information to ONE poster.

Of course they do, why else would players sign for aberdeen

You look over statements from the past 20 players to sign for this club - i'd say 75% mention the history of the club.

Dreamland - i'd say 75% of players go to the club offering most money and 25% are liars.

Rob Milsom not do better than us no?

You think he plays for us cos of our history? Really?

Vernon, here for the money too?

Yup.

Mccardle?

Yes.

Mawene?

Em, yup.

Magennis?

Yes.

Good een

Would you work for RBS or Tesco cos of their history? Good een.

At the risk of f**king repeatedly f**king repeating myself, I've already explained the situation.

And dinna give me your 'as usual' sh*te if you dinna mind, I am tired of having my integrity questioned and I fully anticipate being vindicated in the near future.

Who was it that said 'if you can keep your head, whilst all about you are losing theirs'.

That's how I feel, and one thing is certain, I'll never reveal anything again on this board given the childish level of abuse I've had to deal with for partially revealing ONE snippet of information to ONE poster.

Then dont say anything cos you knew nothing their you go lad :blahblah1:

Yeah but he abused your trust.

You can tell the rest of us, we won't tell him ;)

Yeah but he abused your trust.

You can tell the rest of us, we won't tell him ;)

I've told Kelt, who's a yank, and they are morally upstanding upholders of truth and fairness, the world's policemen, they are renowned for their integrity and unquestionable character and therefore he will be the bearer of the final judgement, on judgement day, 31 August 2011.

I canna tell you, no offence, but I've come to realise that revealing anything of note on the main board is the height of stupidity.

Thats aboot as funny as cancer like. :ThumbsDown:

That reminds me of my favourite lyric of all time, on Snap!'s 'Rythym is a Dancer'

In steps the rapper boy halfway through:

'I'm serious as cancer, when I say that Rythym is a Dancer!'

Andrew Lloyd Webber eat your heart out.

FFS It's Zander Diamond!!!!

Browns quote "Its great to have Zander back. He is a player we wanted to keep and along with the other new players I've at my disposal (Foster, Mackie, Folly, Fyvie) its like another new signing. I'm sure the support will be happy too as Zander is a favourite and has a long history with the club".

:ThumbsDown: