New Signing on Friday?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he plays for us cos of our history? Really?

Yup.

Yes.

Em, yup.

Yes.

Would you work for RBS or Tesco cos of their history? Good een.

Aye cause they wouldnt have got more money down south - away and dont talk sh*te, they are here because they have been given the talk about the history of the club and how its a sleeping giant, we wont be paying any more money than they were offered in england

Aye cause they wouldnt have got more money down south - away and dont talk sh*te, they are here because they have been given the talk about the history of the club and how its a sleeping giant, we wont be paying any more money than they were offered in england

Hahahaha - I assume this is a wind up, yes?

Browns quote "Its great to have Zander back. He is a player we wanted to keep and along with the other new players I've at my disposal (Foster, Mackie, Folly, Fyvie) its like another new signing. I'm sure the support will be happy too as Zander is a favourite and has a long history with the club".

:ThumbsDown:

Broon did say this.

Honest!

If there is one thing that is mildly annoying - its those who pretend they know who an imminent signing is.......when they really don't-!

If they did, they'd say it, and claim the praise..........

I'm not so sure its a midfielder? If it were, then whats the point in having Osbourne and Galbas on trial?