New Signing on Friday?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidal's first game for the dons was playin in the heart of midfield and handled it well.. im sure he played there a few times!! if not we could always stick him right mid..........

Would want an out and out central midfielder to fill Hartley's shoes though. Would have no problem with welcoming Vidal back to either the right back or right midfield position though!

I did so. This information is held, independently, to be verified by all of you later.

The only way it will be verified though is if you were right. If the name you gave to Kelt was an educated guess (Hughes, Jennings) or you were in the know, sure as hell we'll know about it straight away.

If the name you gave to Kelt doesn't sign then what? We wait until the transfer window shuts and the name doesn't get revealed because you don't like gossiping or Kelt reveals the name and you then say we were in talks with him but talks broke down?

Looks like a win win situation to me like.

The only way it will be verified though is if you were right. If the name you gave to Kelt was an educated guess (Hughes, Jennings) or you were in the know, sure as hell we'll know about it straight away.

If the name you gave to Kelt doesn't sign then what? We wait until the transfer window shuts and the name doesn't get revealed because you don't like gossiping or Kelt reveals the name and you then say we were in talks with him but talks broke down?

Looks like a win win situation to me like.

He's told me the name as well and I'll drop him in it as soon as look at the c**t so don't worry his prediction will be revealed.

I canna believe you are still seeking to bring my integrity into question redmist min, give us a break.

I'm an honest man, my word is my bond, and I've done as I asked to do when queried so I don't see the issue.

boofon stop stirring the pot, I told you several days later so it's irrelevant and I'm sure that Brown is a fair bit down the road on it.

It's nothing to do with a guess, educated or otherwise, it's happening, and if we dinna get this player it won't be for lack of trying and not something anyone can point the finger at me about, I dinna draw up the f**king contracts FFS.

I canna believe you are still seeking to bring my integrity into question redmist min, give us a break.

I'm an honest man, my word is my bond, and I've done as I asked to do when queried so I don't see the issue.

boofon stop stirring the pot, I told you several days later so it's irrelevant and I'm sure that Brown is a fair bit down the road on it.

It's nothing to do with a guess, educated or otherwise, it's happening, and if we dinna get this player it won't be for lack of trying and not something anyone can point the finger at me about, I dinna draw up the f**king contracts FFS.

Dont worry tup, maybe Stephen Hughes will sign on Monday?

He's told me the name as well and I'll drop him in it as soon as look at the c**t so don't worry his prediction will be revealed.

By 'He' I take it you're referring to Tup who told you the name, since I've telt nae c**t.

My lips are sealed tighter than a nun's flaps.

Was working a speakers' night fundraiser tonight at the Hilton for the youth system. Craig Brown and Neil Simpson were two of the main guests and during his speech, Brown mentioned something along the lines of "No press here? Well we're looking to sign a boy from Oldham..." before going on to bring up a joke about Paul Dickov (guessing current manager there?).

By 'He' I take it you're referring to Tup who told you the name, since I've telt nae c**t.

My lips are sealed tighter than a nun's flaps.

Yep he does refer to tup.

He also told me that he was havng lunch with non other than Duncan Fraser last week so I reckon he actually does have his finger on the pulse when it comes to signings.

Dark horse is the tupmeister. :itch-chin:

He's probably Willie Miller. :itch-chin:

Was working a speakers' night fundraiser tonight at the Hilton for the youth system. Craig Brown and Neil Simpson were two of the main guests and during his speech, Brown mentioned something along the lines of "No press here? Well we're looking to sign a boy from Oldham..." before going on to bring up a joke about Paul Dickov (guessing current manager there?).

I was due to be there but was unfortunately stuck at work. Was there a good turn out?

I got a few in there, but Dazzy almost foiled it by speaking to Gavin Rae's dad.

I got a few with Stuart Musaliak also. (That even made AberdeenMad).

I got a few with something else aswell.

I admit though, I HAVE heard Stephen Hughes is signing for us. I believe Tup reckons this is true also.

Nothing will top Deadline Day, that was the best.

who-is-awesome-300x230.jpg

I was due to be there but was unfortunately stuck at work. Was there a good turn out?

There was yeah, good night and raised a few quid for the loons.

Pa Broon did a good turn, was quite humorous and a few digs about his "exploits with wimin"

The ex Birlinnie governor guy was funny too.

I got a few in there, but Dazzy almost foiled it by speaking to Gavin Rae's dad.

I got a few with Stuart Musaliak also. (That even made AberdeenMad).

I got a few with something else aswell.

I admit though, I HAVE heard Stephen Hughes is signing for us. I believe Tup reckons this is true also.

Nothing will top Deadline Day, that was the best.

You're funny as f**k nowadays.