Aberdeen V Celtic

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the time sunday comes around I'll have been out for a few nights in a row. can't really be arsed getting up and leaving the hoose at 10am for stupid kick off time and I have no doubt we will get horsed by the tims.

we got a good draw in our opening fixtures where we have came away with a massive 1 point. poor start Mr Brown and co, you won't get fans back this way.

Oh come on sheepy...did you turn up with your own toad-stool...lest you might have to crawl under it??

speak min ye phukkin non spikkin thing....

I've left my details..

I've made my feelings pretty clear earlier shuggy!

You CAN read I assume, or is it difficult with your head in the sand or up your arse?!

They should have been signed long before now, scandalous from AFC. It was clearly obvious to everyone that Aluko and Maguire were leaving.

things is the type of player being spoken about are the type that are

1 As likely to be foundas hens teeth

2 cost a fortune due to point 1

Our best market to try and get a player such as this is a loan

An Epl team will look at getting pre-season out the way first, deciding their squads and they reviewing options (including championship) before loaning out players

Becuase of this early start EPL teams have another TWO WEEKS before their season starts, therefore chance of seeing a player of the type we need within the next 10 days is low to zero I would suggest

And some people want summer football and to put our season even futher out of sync than our neighbours and likely feeding ground for players

There is no reason to suspect that players from EPL clubs on loan arent identified already and awaitig the go ahead from their clubs, there is no reason to suspect they are either but I would suggest taht it is such an obviuos whole in the team that coaching staff with the knowledge and ability of Brown and Knox arent going to be unware of the need.

We can only get the missing pieces on loan of suitable quality - EPL season being two WEEKS away means that aint likely to happen for at least a week proabably more

That said if people cant bea rsed going to celtic next week, i suggest you write to the club and tell them to shut the doors I will be there and as for the stupid comment about will you still be there after the 3rd one has gone in

1 What negative pish

2 Course I will I have never left a game early and never will

things is the type of player being spoken about are the type that are

1 As likely to be foundas hens teeth

2 cost a fortune due to point 1

Our best market to try and get a player such as this is a loan

An Epl team will look at getting pre-season out the way first, deciding their squads and they reviewing options (including championship) before loaning out players

Becuase of this early start EPL teams have another TWO WEEKS before their season starts, therefore chance of seeing a player of the type we need within the next 10 days is low to zero I would suggest

And some people want summer football and to put our season even futher out of sync than our neighbours and likely feeding ground for players

There is no reason to suspect that players from EPL clubs on loan arent identified already and awaitig the go ahead from their clubs, there is no reason to suspect they are either but I would suggest taht it is such an obviuos whole in the team that coaching staff with the knowledge and ability of Brown and Knox arent going to be unware of the need.

We can only get the missing pieces on loan of suitable quality - EPL season being two WEEKS away means that aint likely to happen for at least a week proabably more

That said if people cant bea rsed going to celtic next week, i suggest you write to the club and tell them to shut the doors I will be there and as for the stupid comment about will you still be there after the 3rd one has gone in

1 What negative pish

2 Course I will I have never left a game early and never will

Fair enough but personally I'm a passionate dons man through and through, always will be but I can't stay and watch my team get humiliated for 90 minutes, it's just too painful. Supporting and backing the players at 3/4/5 nil down is just not in my nature, would rather just get out of there.

If we don't turn up the tic get awarded 3 points (3 nil win I believe) surely this is our best option right now.

I would imagine we'd also get a fifty pound fine, which the board will use as an excuse for not bringing in a wide player or a forward. That's the budget spent on fines, they'll say.

• Site Sponsor

Many thousands already are boycotting Pittodrie... but they're not the kind of fans AFC needs, apparently. Aberdeen has so many fans that the club can afford to not care if unhappy fans turn up or not.

How do you get an IMAX screen through the turnstiles, btw?

i'm not bothering, I'll watch it on TV. I detest Sunday games anyway, but shelling out

i would need to be on heroin to attend that game. i can't think of anything worse than be humiliated at home by that lot. lennon is a cross between a snowman and a packet of wotsits the thought of him skipping about the sideline as the 4th and 5th goals go in sickens me. also i'd rather listen to a car alarm going off than 4,000 screaming weigy minks dressed in kappa tracksuits bouncing about to depeche mode. and finally charging people £23 to watch absolute pricks like mackie is legalised theft. it's like paying for a sparkie to rewire your house when you know full well he can't even operate a volt meter.

i would need to be on heroin to attend that game. i can't think of anything worse than be humiliated at home by that lot. lennon is a cross between a snowman and a packed of wotsits the thought of him skipping about the sideline as the 4th and 5th goals go in sickens me. also i'd rather listen to a car alarm going off than 4,000 screaming weigy minks dressed in kappa tracksuits bouncing about to depeche mode. and finally charging people

i would need to be on heroin to attend that game. i can't think of anything worse than be humiliated at home by that lot. lennon is a cross between a snowman and a packed of wotsits the thought of him skipping about the sideline as the 4th and 5th goals go in sickens me. also i'd rather listen to a car alarm going off than 4,000 screaming weigy minks dressed in kappa tracksuits bouncing about to depeche mode. and finally charging people

by the time sunday comes around I'll have been out for a few nights in a row. can't really be arsed getting up and leaving the hoose at 10am for stupid kick off time

Absolutely. Have a mega party mesel the nicht afore.

A game we will almost certainly lose

Stupid KO time

Game on the telly anyway

#2, #3, #4

Was it 1 goal in 5 games against the unwashed we managed last season? No chance of scoring on Sunday on current form.

I detest Sunday games anyway, but shelling out £23 to watch our pile of sh*t get horsed again?

#6, #7

i would need to be on heroin to attend that game. i can't think of anything worse than be humiliated at home by that lot. lennon is a cross between a snowman and a packet of wotsits the thought of him skipping about the sideline as the 4th and 5th goals go in sickens me. also i'd rather listen to a car alarm going off than 4,000 screaming weigy minks dressed in kappa tracksuits bouncing about to depeche mode. and finally charging people £23 to watch absolute pricks like mackie is legalised theft. it's like paying for a sparkie to rewire your house when you know full well he can't even operate a volt meter.

#8, #9 & #10

That's 10 good reasons for me not to go.

FFS! One would have done! :(

Cracking post ebbe

Indeed.

A fxcking beauty. :thumbs:

Just went online to buy tickets for this game, and got the following message....

WE'RE SORRY!

Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

Whats this about!? Im registered etc on the database and the likes. Great stuff!!!!