• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In. 3-1 Dons. Sub 6k crowd.

---------------Brown---------------

-Jack McArdle Considine Foster-

-Pawlett Fyvie Arnason Milsom-

-------Magennis Vernon----------

Bench Osbourne with one eye on Sunday as I think he's paramount to our chances of taking anything.

not a bad idea ollie and the above midfield looks good enough to me.

Cheers VDA. Seeing as i'm a thra'n, clueless alkie I'll have to take all the plaudits that come my way.

That midfield should be strong enough, providing they are all fit and available.

As we've seen in the past (Queen's Park) we do not have the quality in reserve to drop key players, and will get our arses felt if we try it.

Dropping Osbourne is crazy talk, momentum is the key.

Same team as Saturday for me.

As we've seen in the past (Queen's Park) we do not have the quality in reserve to drop key players, and will get our arses felt if we try it.

Absolutely - strongest team most defeinitely should be played.

Agreed. Can't afford to dick about with the team. Can't see brown changing much as he will be aware what grief he'll get if he does and we lose... I am sure it will be bad enough if we lose without changes.

"Resting" not "dropping". He's bearly played in two years. I think we'd be doing him more good.

Absolutely - strongest team most defeinitely should be played.

I get what your saying. But by saying that, are you implying there

Because its a cup tie and the gate money is split baith teams have to agree the pricing structure.

As the cup games against Raith and Falkirk last season were a tenner (I think) I can only assume that TMSCID wanted prices higher as they are skint

Makes mair sense to me to drop prices lower and get mair people in the ground but hey ho, you canna argue with the finacial wizards that are Dundee FC