Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye. So he should be properly embarassed after that 10 minute airs blowing cameo.

Word up

Lest we forget:

1. The Caley players are much fitter than ours.

2. The performance was unacceptable.

3. Caley had no right to come back at us, they should have been tired, everyone who has ever played football knows that being 2-0 down means you are shattered and I've obviously never played football to think otherwise.

4. Mawene is rubbish, how dare he head the ball straight to Foran.

5. We were hanging on for grim death, in the face of one clear cut Caley chance.

What I'm saying is we're sh*t, will remain sh*t, and should not even contemplate trying to get better, because the hardcore support will not tolerate it.

Must admit, yuv not been wrong so far 'tup', what with the significant investment statement, player signings and your encrypted .rar files for James Bond eyes only :itch-chin:

I'm never wrong in the 'long term' but clueless people line up to have a pop at me in the 'short term' which I will not be forgetting about rest assured.

Lest we forget:

3. Caley had no right to come back at us, they should have been tired, everyone who has ever played football knows that being 2-0 down means you are shattered and I've obviously never played football to think otherwise.

5. We were hanging on for grim death, in the face of one clear cut Caley chance.

What I'm saying is we're sh*t, will remain sh*t, and should not even contemplate trying to get better, because the hardcore support will not tolerate it.

And all those things aside, you forgot to mention how unbelievably unfit Chris Clark looked.

that is a fecken joke.....have you talked to the club, youth magement aboot it ollie?

There'll be some points raised at the next youth academy parents association meeting.

I'd pay

IMO any family with a kid/s at Aberdeen youth level should be in the game FOC. at least the dads, mums and the kids.

I've no problem with the fact I have to pay, and would never expect to not have to. of course if the club changed this policy to what you suggest I would gladly accept it. To counter, I would make sure I spent more on merchandise etc.

The kids involved should 100% not have to pay, and in my opinion, part of the involvement in the youth academy should stipulate they have to be available, and attend, every home game. These boys will never have a real affinity with the club if they just get to turn up on a Saturday, get pampered, play their game and head off to their playstations until training on a Monday.

IMO any family with a kid/s at Aberdeen youth level should be in the game FOC. at least the dads, mums and the kids.

No, no, no, that promotes elitism, and snobbery, what should happen is that anyone involved with ANY football club at youth level, be it the most amateur to the most professional, should get free entry if accompanied by an adult.

No, no, no, that promotes elitism, and snobbery, what should happen is that anyone involved with ANY football club at youth level, be it the most amateur to the most professional, should get free entry if accompanied by an adult.

No, they represent AFC, and they should be looked after, simple, and its a disgrace that Ollie has to pay 84quid, he makes a great point in his reply to me.

What Aberdeen FC should promote is free entry up to a certain age for a child, regardless if they play football or not.

No, they represent AFC, and they should be looked after, simple, and its a disgrace that Ollie has to pay 84quid, he makes a great point in his reply to me.

What Aberdeen FC should promote is free entry up to a certain age for a child, regardless if they play football or not.

Totally agree with this. It's working for other clubs it seems(the Motherwell initiative for example) so why not try it here and see how much it boosts the crowds?

Why should they be looked after?

Ollie has to pay the same as everyone else, the price is a disgrace, not the fact that Ollie has to pay it.

100%. As I keep saying, todays child not in attendance is tomorrows adult.

Simple but straight to the point statement.

Lest we forget:

Point 1. Some of our players appear unfit, not all but more than there should be. You'd agree that football players should be able to play for 90 minutes, in general. If not then maybe we should start a wee petition to FIFA to change the rules.

Point 2 The result was good. The first half performance was good. Some aspects of the second half performance and some individual performances were far from desirable. I'd certainly say it would be unacceptable if the second half performance were repeated on a regular basis.

Point 3 is a figment of your imagination - your suggestion that ICT were not tired because they just stood around is absurd

Point 4 is a matter of opinion - Mawene may well not be match sharp and is slower than once he was; he has a good record and should be persisted with in the hope/expectation of improved match and overall fitness

Point 5 We were not the dominant side in the second half and half chances become goals too often against us. The difficult question just now (but to be answered with more games) is whether our first (won 2-0 at home) or second half (lost 1-0 at home) performance reflects our team.

We have nothing but hope that says the first half is the genuine article.

As phoenix might say - hope is good