Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are youths and do not sign contracts therefore adults associated with them (who will pay at the gate) should not benefit.

It must be ALL kids, not just AFC youth ones.

I think the club should do everything in its power to encourage the kids that play for them and their parents into the stadium, they are with the youths for a reason.....huge potential signing targets.

not all fathers and mothers are Aberdeen fans, or love football, the sooner the club engage with the families of their youth set-up the more likely the family will support their kids signing for Aberdeen.

at this moment in time and readin between the lines, it looks like they dont give a flying fukk.

AFC are a professional football club, the parents of the players will be the ones making the big decisions come contract time....get them in, look after them, make them part of the family.....it wont cost millions,

Their kids could potentialy be the next Fyfve, Pawlett etc etc let them see the club wants their loons, come on down mr and mrs tup, heres yer tickets, cant wait to see you....

Not every film.

Some cinemas allow them access to a fixed number of films in a month.

Not free reign to go as often as they like with their family and other assorted hangers-on.

That's fair enough but there's no harm whatsoever, I don't think, in saying to kids and especially those representing their home town club "come to the home games for free, it's on us. You're a valued part of the club so we think it's only right we treat you as such" Getting kids through the gates, albeit for free, would then lead on to them wanting to come back when they're older and repeating the sequence with their own kids.

That's fair enough but there's no harm whatsoever, I don't think, in saying to kids and especially those representing their home town club "come to the home games for free, it's on us. You're a valued part of the club so we think it's only right we treat you as such" Getting kids through the gates, albeit for free, would then lead on to them wanting to come back when they're older and repeating the sequence with their own kids.

Fair enough let the kid in for nothing but f@ck letting the parents and hanger ons in for nothing, if my loons got the chance to play for the Dons I would be more and glad to pay.

It should be an honour for the kid to play for the club not the other way round.

I've no problem with the fact I have to pay, and would never expect to not have to.

For anyone who has only browsed the topic and not read it in full, for the record, my stance on paying, above.

Good points raised from all sides though.

I do think the club should do more to entice ALL children through the door, but I find it a particular disgrace that the youth academy kids are not allowed in. As I said previously, unless the first team is away from home when the kids are at home, then I thinkit should be required of them to be there.

Granted it is the EE, but I won't bet against it.

Really don't think we are in a position to be resting players....they've nae exactly be over exerting themselves of late.

It's early in the season and the League Cup is probably the only competition we have any chance of run in............It's the big clubs that rest players Broon!

I hope he knows what he's doing an Exit at this stage of the cup coupled with .......sorry to say it.....an inevitable defeat at Castle Greyskull will test the patience of an already Angry Mob

Does Broon want to win this game?

An untried goalie

Fat Clark in centre mid for Milsom

A recall for Mackie

Foxache

Milsom is injured, cant understand why he is changing the keeper, as for mackie, if he plays him and we lose brown is gonna look a right tit. I dont think he will play him though.