Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to someone bringing Tup's reply up when we spectacularly collapse and fail to win a game from February to May...

You are anticipating a spectacular collapse from the club you purport to support in order to gain a small merit moral victory over me?

No offence, dj bollocks min, I'm sure you mean well, but you can take your doom laden prophecies to Union Street at that juncture, via the medium of 'The End is Nigh' sandwich board, whilst I get on with the serious business of being 100% correct 100% of the time, and I'll buy the wheelbarrow which will bear the load of your Viz-esque humungous bollocks, as you live up to your moniker of being a purveyor of utter balls vis-a-vis the future of the Dons.

Milne made the biggest mistake of his life in appointing McGhee, usurping his insane syrup of figs vanity period, and he has followed that by making the biggest coup of his entire tenure in the second time of asking recruitment of the wily old duo of Brown and Knox.

Football matches are marginal, and these guys know how to get on the right side of that fine line, despite the repeated negativity they are faced with from ignorant members of our hardcore support.

I will take no reflected glory in being correct again, I've done it that often it's water off a duck's back to me, but if you wish to back your pessimistic forecast with one hundred pounds I am more than willing to take the eyes from you in recognition of the utter claptrap you are attempting to pass off as reality.

:laughing:

Ffs!

Things are gettin' affa biblical.....I blame the Protestant ethic.....and that is sooooooooo yesterday.

'Nobody...nobody knows what's gonna happen to anybody.....besides the forlorn rags of growing old.....'

We have our best manager in 25 years, and the finest assistant on planet earth in terms of experience, and this pair ken exactly what it takes to win a simple game of f**king football.

Nail the midfield, and you win.

The naysayers are going to have a healthy dose of egg on their chins come May.

And of course I'll gleefully trouser one hundred pounds from the third most torn faced hoor on AFC Chat, ebbe, a good soul, who's been badly advised, and will suffer a financial penalty for his naivety in the face of my sage advice to the contrary.

As for Stoney and his incredulous proclamations of doom two weeks ago, the fact you were putting a massive welly in to the club when they were down on the bones of their arse will be difficult to forgive min, because you still appear to be convinced this manager will fail, and the team does not have what it takes.

Football is 95% mindset, ergo the manager is pivotal, and we have possibly the best one in the SPL.

This team is only going to get better, winning breeds confidence, which breeds momentum, etc etc etc.

Dundee would have turned us over in the past but the players know their role now, and the team has a shape and coherence which was entirely absent in the last 2 years, where game planning amounted to mouthing off about opponents in the days leading up to the game, and character assassination of young players, supporters, and previously good players in the inquest which followed.

I implore the doubters to drop the chips on their shoulders in relation to that era and get behind a team which has massive potential.

sniffing-glue.jpg

We have our best manager in 25 years, and the finest assistant on planet earth in terms of experience, and this pair ken exactly what it takes to win a simple game of f**king football.

Nail the midfield, and you win.

The naysayers are going to have a healthy dose of egg on their chins come May.

And of course I'll gleefully trouser one hundred pounds from the third most torn faced hoor on AFC Chat, ebbe, a good soul, who's been badly advised, and will suffer a financial penalty for his naivety in the face of my sage advice to the contrary.

As for Stoney and his incredulous proclamations of doom two weeks ago, the fact you were putting a massive welly in to the club when they were down on the bones of their arse will be difficult to forgive min, because you still appear to be convinced this manager will fail, and the team does not have what it takes.

Football is 95% mindset, ergo the manager is pivotal, and we have possibly the best one in the SPL.

This team is only going to get better, winning breeds confidence, which breeds momentum, etc etc etc.

Dundee would have turned us over in the past but the players know their role now, and the team has a shape and coherence which was entirely absent in the last 2 years, where game planning amounted to mouthing off about opponents in the days leading up to the game, and character assassination of young players, supporters, and previously good players in the inquest which followed.

I implore the doubters to drop the chips on their shoulders in relation to that era and get behind a team which has massive potential.

Unfortunatley everything i predicted this season seems to be shaping up the way i thought, and incase you need a reminder of what i actually said - here you go

I'll tell you how its going to look

By the time the 10th game comes along we will have 5 points and be rooted to the bottom of the league.

We will have scored less than 10 goals.

We will have 1 win.

We will have mugged dundee 1 - 0 in the cup

Our average attendance will be the lowest it has been ever

Our paper thin squad will be blighted by injuries (oddly enough the injury prone players we threw money at probably)

And we will have signed johnny no mark and his mate from Blackburn on loan till Christmas.

And thats being positive.

I believe the original bet i was offered was aberdeen would be 4th strongly pusing for europe.

Would be interesting to see if tups still man enough to offer that bet to K9

I think TUP getting top 6 positions and you getting bottom 6 positions is a much fairer bet unless TUP gets odds on Aberdeen finishing 4th in which case he'd be better betting it at the bookies.

There's betting and there's silly betting.

I'll only take Tups post seriously when something he says and is adamant comes true.

He's said a lot that's not come true......so I'm prepared to wait, law of averages state he'll be right one of these days.

As for the game, yasss we won - now lets move onto the next een.

Abuldeen Abuldeen Abuldeen.

Aye, but you also admit you speak a heap of sh*te on here as well! I'd take what people say online with a bucket load of salt in most cases.

I don't genuinely believe in the sh*te I speak though, Tup does. :laughing:

He's only here to educate us remember.

He was right about McGhee from day one though and stuck to his guns through a barrage of criticism

And is still a byword for negativity on AbMad as a result.

Despite not being negative at all these days

He was right about McGhee from day one though and stuck to his guns through a barrage of criticism

And is still a byword for negativity on AbMad as a result.

Despite not being negative at all these days

Indeed he was - something I had to in the end put my hands up and say "you got it right TUP" after me starting the back mcghee campaign on abmad. Sometimes you just got to learn that your own opinion could be plain wrong. That's what forums are for though....opinions.

Indeed he was - something I had to in the end put my hands up and say "you got it right TUP" after me starting the back mcghee campaign on abmad. Sometimes you just got to learn that your own opinion could be plain wrong. That's what forums are for though....opinions.

Some advice that our very own, full foreskinned sheep botherer should pay heed to