Aberdeen V Dundee

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they'd put it down to £10

£10 should be the maximum price to get in to a professional match in Scotland but thats a different argument

I took my bird to the game on Saturday and going through the turnstile the woman commented "£46, bargain eh, no wonder the whole of Aberdeens flocking down".

Simple economics, supply far outweighs demand so Aberdeen and the rest of the SPL need to reaccess their whole pricing structure.

Hartlepool had the right idea this season: "The club recently announced that season tickets would be available for as little as 100 pounds if they could sell a minimum of 4,000. However, this seems unlikely when you consider that last season they finished 16th and their average home attendance of 2,933 was the second lowest in their division." They ended up selling over 4000.

Aye, I agree Quagmire, it highlights the crass stupidity in evidence amongst the so-called experts in charge of our game.

Miserable arsed bean counters and bigwigs constantly come away with 'We canna afford to reduce prices'

Aye you f**king can, the price drops, the attendance increases, provided you do it over the long term, because the other excuse they trot out is 'oh we tried it and it never worked'.

Aye, for a game against East f**king Fife, on a pishy arsed Tuesday night.

Be bold, and massively reduce home gate prices, and you can be 100% certain the effect on the numbers through the gate would be dramatic.

Aye, I agree Quagmire, it highlights the crass stupidity in evidence amongst the so-called experts in charge of our game.

Miserable arsed bean counters and bigwigs constantly come away with 'We canna afford to reduce prices'

Aye you f**king can, the price drops, the attendance increases, provided you do it over the long term, because the other excuse they trot out is 'oh we tried it and it never worked'.

Aye, for a game against East f**king Fife, on a pishy arsed Tuesday night.

Be bold, and massively reduce home gate prices, and you can be 100% certain the effect on the numbers through the gate would be dramatic.

Good odds, 11/8

Really? Seriously? we are 11/8 to beat Dundee at home?

I know we're bad & have been in really poor form & have lots of poor cup stats to our name against lower level teams but an SPL team at home to a 1st div team & you get odds of 11/8 :o

That's crazy from bookies (even with it being Aberdeen)

I know we're bad & have been in really poor form & have lots of poor cup stats to our name against lower level teams but an SPL team at home to a 1st div team & you get odds of 11/8 :o

had a quick glance at oddschecker, and a lot of bookies are offering 8/11, may be a bit of confusion.

best is 11/14 @ 32Red.com

I think he means 11/8 on, which is 8/11, best price is 3/4. Aberdeen was 11/8 against Raith last season on the exchanges.

Hartlepool had the right idea this season: "The club recently announced that season tickets would be available for as little as 100 pounds if they could sell a minimum of 4,000. However, this seems unlikely when you consider that last season they finished 16th and their average home attendance of 2,933 was the second lowest in their division." They ended up selling over 4000.

That

"singing section will be relocated to the RDF (South Side)" .

On saturday there only seemed to be about 5-10 people in the "singing section".

This was always my argument against making a designated singing section. The group in question RU or RA whatever there called occasionaly have fantastic numbers and at least try to get something going. But 90% of matches there are 10-15 people. Just nonsense.

They were granted the 'section' and what have they done with it? Made an arse of it, it would seem.

Full team out tomorrow. Clark in for Jack. Rory in for Mawene.

16 dime,bloody hell :suicide:

COTFYR!

Chalali to come off the bench in the 80th minute and score despite flying to Greece and back in the past day!!

Rounding off a 3-1 win in an entertaining game and building up the mindless optimism of destroying the Huns at Ibrox

Love it!!

(please let this happen :crossfingers: )

In. 3-1 Dons. Sub 6k crowd.

---------------Brown---------------

-Jack McArdle Considine Foster-

-Pawlett Fyvie Arnason Milsom-

-------Magennis Vernon----------

Bench Osbourne with one eye on Sunday as I think he's paramount to our chances of taking anything.

Where abouts you sitting Ollie?