Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

That qualifies as over 40 does it not?

This fellow I'm talking about has a fondness for Werther's Originals and is often found hanging around with young men some in their teens...he recently stopped talking to one of them and is desperate for him to leave his place of work as soon as possible...Have the Savile revelation's got him rattled I wonder?

• Downvote 3

Molested a patient with brain damage in a Leeds hospital.

Always used to ask 'where's the nearest hospital?' when he was in someplace new.

I think we're looking at the tip of the iceberg here.

This bastard was sick beyond belief.

This story is going to run for some time, and rightly so.

Good idea for a Halloween outfit if anyone into that shite, go as Saville, will fair scare the kids anyway.

Better still, go as Savile, take the bairns out with you, and then pretend to molest them on folk's front doorsteps whilst saying 'now then, now then', should go down a storm, loads of sweeties, hardly any monkey nuts.

Better still, go as Savile, take the bairns out with you, and then pretend to molest them on folk's front doorsteps whilst saying 'now then, now then', should go down a storm, loads of sweeties, hardly any monkey nuts.

Sounds good and if you have a pal struggling for an outfit - Gary Glitter. Go as a child molesting team. The kids and parents will love it!

I still don't get the leave-him-alone-cos-he's-deid position? It's all coming out and given the scale of it, he must have been protected. The protectors will be made accountable as so they should. Those that turn a blind eye to serious crimes and those with the power to stop it/report it who fail to do so, are equally culpable in law.

He was a very sick bastard as many of us suspected. The fact it's taken this long to be exposed is a fucking disgrace.

Funny thing is Rocket min, the day he died, I gave him a blistering critique on here.

Ken what the mods did?

They deleted it! All of it!

So you can add them to the list of paedo lovers and protectors that are diving for cover now the shit's hit the fan.

I think that's what Bobby Connor was going into meltdown on Facebook over. His misguided attempt at protecting the sensibilities of a nonce.

He's not keeping good now because of it all.

Molested a patient with brain damage in a Leeds hospital.

Always used to ask 'where's the nearest hospital?' when he was in someplace new.

I think we're looking at the tip of the iceberg here.

This bastard was sick beyond belief.

This story is going to run for some time, and rightly so.

I saw Saville eat three handicapped babies on Burghead beach one halloween, i didn't want to report it because i was scared of him coz he was such a powerful celebrity.

I'm sorry but if you saw someone molest a disabled child in hospital and you didn't report it to someone in authority you area cant of the highest order,as bad as the molester and should be locked up.

it's amazing how police and people in charge are taking all these reports as fact when there is no apparent evidence apart from statments from people.

I bet it would be different story if Saville was still alive as he would be able to sue.

The hysteria being whipped up is amazing.

Now i'm not saying that savilles not quilty and if it's proved that the stories are true then he's a cant of the highest order and should rot in hell.

How many rape cases were reported about john leslie 10-15 ? How many was he arrested for 1 and how many was he found quilty of?

I saw Saville eat three handicapped babies on Burghead beach one halloween, i didn't want to report it because i was scared of him coz he was such a powerful celebrity.

I'm sorry but if you saw someone molest a disabled child in hospital and you didn't report it to someone in authority you area cant of the highest order,as bad as the molester and should be locked up.

it's amazing how police and people in charge are taking all these reports as fact when there is no apparent evidence apart from statments from people.

I bet it would be different story if Saville was still alive as he would be able to sue.

Now i'm not saying that savilles not quilty and if it's proved that the stories are true then he's a cant of the highest order and should rot in hell.

How many rape cases were reported about john leslie 10-15 ? How many was he arrested for 1 and how many was he found quilty of?

It's the fuckers fae Hopeman that you've to watch out for. :dc:

It was a wifie patient who witnessed Saville in the hospital.

She said she never spoke out before as 'nobody would believe her'.

Which is of course true, the Met had dozens of (or more) complaints about Saville when he was alive, and all of them were dropped.

So it's easy to say blow the whistle.

The point is he's guilty, without any doubt.

The only answers we need now are who knew, and how much they knew.

Society is a sick, fucked up place though, be assured of that, and folk like Saville are still waiting in the wings preying on the vulnerable to this day, although not to the same extent obviously.

It wisna a child, for clarification.

It was a badly brain damaged adult girl who had recently been in a car crash.

Probably quite tidy is my guess.

Which is of course true, the Met had dozens of (or more) complaints about Saville when he was alive, and all of them were dropped.

Society is a sick, fucked up place though, be assured of that, and folk like Saville are still waiting in the wings preying on the vulnerable to this day, although not to the same extent obviously.

Thank goodness Sir Jimmy Savile wasn't at the same hospital or there would have been complete carnage.

• Downvote 2

Tup do you think there has been a Masonic cover up here...I've heard rumours of such complaints being "buried" in the past...I obviously dismissed these rumours as "mischief making" by the loony left due to the fact that the Freemasons are such upstanding members of society...but now I'm not so sure...what do you think?

Tup do you think there has been a Masonic cover up here...I've heard rumours of such complaints being "buried" in the past...I obviously dismissed these rumours as "mischief making" by the loony left due to the fact that the Freemasons are such upstanding members of society...but now I'm not so sure...what do you think?

That's exactly what I think but never said it for fear of getting involved in an argument followed by some tedious defence of that organisation from someone who is a member of it but disna appear to have much of a clue about it's pervasive activities and influence on our society.

I can answer that.

Jimmy Savile wasn't a Freemason. :rumour: