Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I see they do free returns. I'd encourage you to make use of that facility. No (unpaid) female is going to touch your dingaling if you're wearing that. 

• Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers min. 👍

Got it fae the birthday money I kindly got fae my brother a couple of days ago.:checkit:

Belated Happy Birthday to you then. 
Now, get that shirt returned and get a quieter one, more understated than that - you don’t need to draw even more attention to you with the ladies, good luck on the trip 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Some tasty breeks to complete the ensemble. Same website, you might save on postage if you're quick 👍

https://www.atomretro.com/product_info.cfm?product_id=43415&d=madcap-england-killer-paisley-cord-flares-purple. Happy birthday!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sigh said:

Belated Happy Birthday to you then. 
Now, get that shirt returned and get a quieter one, more understated than that - you don’t need to draw even more attention to you with the ladies, good luck on the trip 

Thank you very much, Sigh min.👍🇵🇱

I'll see if the shirt fits the way I want it to and take it from there (due to be delivered imorn). I was drawn to the artistry and psychedelic nature of the shirt and I've had a few nice shirts from the Madcap range in the past.

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thank you very much, Sigh min.👍🇵🇱

I'll see if the shirt fits the way I want it to and take it from there (due to be delivered imorn). I was drawn to the artistry and psychedelic nature of the shirt and I've had a few nice shirts from the Madcap range in the past.

They'll be ready to rip you off like you are on a stagger if you go about dressed like that min. 

6 minutes ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Some tasty breeks to complete the ensemble. Same website, you might save on postage if you're quick 👍

https://www.atomretro.com/product_info.cfm?product_id=43415&d=madcap-england-killer-paisley-cord-flares-purple. Happy birthday!

😄😄. Thank you loon.👍

I'll think I'll pass on the slacks though. A 5ft 6' dwarf wouldn't get away the look. 

Some cracking clobber on the website mind.

• Upvote 1