Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If he was currently a resident at King Charles's slammer in PHD, word would have got to me by now.

Fraserburgh is full of sniffers, snitches, informants, and curtain-twitchers who take great pleasure in another person's demise, so if it was the case he was inside inoo, it would be common knowledge.

Once you've been on yer wee trip you could donate yer new sark.  It'd mak great curtains for someone ti twitch 😁

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If he was currently a resident at King Charles's slammer in PHD, word would have got to me by now.

Fraserburgh is full of sniffers, snitches, informants, and curtain-twitchers who take great pleasure in another person's demise, so if it was the case he was inside inoo, it would be common knowledge.

You ever visit the other towns and burghs around you? I guess public transport is shite. 

3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

You ever visit the other towns and burghs around you? I guess public transport is shite. 

The metro trains are free of charge min and the taxis are very cheap.

On oor last trip to Gdańsk, we visited a city called Sopot (aboot 10 mins north of Gdańsk but the journey in a taxi took well over an hour as there was a fucking marathon on that day in Sopot😡).

Prior to this, we had started oor journey on a metro train but never realised it was bypassing Sopot, so got off at the next station, as advised by a local old lady passenger where to get a connecting train (it wasn't for another hour or so though), so ending up getting a taxi fae the station.

Sopot is alright but there's fae more life in Gdańsk. Supposed plenty of brothels in Sopot. The city is full of financial institutions, so they'll get plenty of trade fae rich bankers.

Gdynia is another city close by (part of the Trojmiasto (Tri-city)) about 10 miles of Sopot. Haven't been there yet though.