Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

16 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh have never understood the British obsession with bodywarmers. 

I'm glad you don't understand, means I'm doing okay in life purchasing them.

5 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

looks brilliant berto

id definitely buy one

Fuck sake. It's going back now.

😆

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do they not last very long ? 

Aye I just liked the other one (different colour burberry tartan) that I got this one as well.

https://ibb.co/RC2WNfV

Blue instead of grey. Gilet instead of jacket.

12 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Nice work. I love the Kopenhagens but just can't bring myself to wear bright yellow trainers

Can normally get discount codes up to 35%. But these ones didn’t take the discount. 

Should have arrived today, get them the ‘morn and take them for a week’s holiday to Benalmadena, Malaga on Sunday. 

Yellow is one of the few colours I don’t have in ///. Actually seen a cracking pair of grey bambas in the new Stonehaven outlet store a couple of weeks ago for £55. Didn’t buy, but they were smart. 

11 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Can normally get discount codes up to 35%. But these ones didn’t take the discount. 

Should have arrived today, get them the ‘morn and take them for a week’s holiday to Benalmadena, Malaga on Sunday. 

Yellow is one of the few colours I don’t have in ///. Actually seen a cracking pair of grey bambas in the new Stonehaven outlet store a couple of weeks ago for £55. Didn’t buy, but they were smart. 

TBF most Spezials, Jeans, Sambas, Cities, Superstars and Gazelles are smart no matter what colour.

I bought a pair of Beckenbauers a couple of weeks ago but I'm not keen how they look on. Ones to keep in the box methinks 

1 minute ago, Daisy1903 said:

TBF most Spezials, Jeans, Sambas, Cities, Superstars and Gazelles are smart no matter what colour.

I bought a pair of Beckenbauers a couple of weeks ago but I'm not keen how they look on. Ones to keep in the box methinks 

I have a pair of light blue Beckanbauers. They seem to age quick.