Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

matwe i honestly, HONESTLY think 99% of the people on here are absolute idiots and i mean that sincerely

therefore, the day folk start agreeing with me en-masse, ill be worried

Why do you bother then?

For the record MT, I quite like you, I think you're a harmless loon.

I just disagree with a lot of what you have to say :thumbs:

who the HELL do you think you are?

anyone called "mikey" deserves to be strangled by the arms of the baby-blue cardigan they wear draped over their hairless necks

Hmm, who the HELL do I think I am? I'm just an average Dons fan, reading an AFC forum, and picking out the one person who seems constantly to have an opinion, but backs it up with meaningless drivel. "anyone called mikey ... hairless necks" - thanks for the example.

I know a lot of Mikeys, and I know a lot of Frankies - none of whom are particularly alike, and none of whom I predjudice because of their name. Sorry mods for this going off topic, but please, Frankie, complete this "example" by backing up your comment about "mikeys" with your usual pish. Or don't. You see, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

PS I have no other account on here, but have been on AFC forums right the way back to the official one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like the cut of Mikeys jib, seems to have millertime pegged already :)

Why, thank-you Stoney. If your username is a shortened version of where you live, rather than a description of your garden path - we'll probably know a lot of the same people, or even each other, given I'm only 6 miles up the road fae you :)

I bet you tup's corner is the highlight of your sad little life. I bet the last thing you do at night is click refresh to see if anyone has posted anything on it and first thing you do in the morning is sitch on the computer like an excited little school kid on Christmas Day to check if there is anymore new postings. Sums you up really, attention seeking loser.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

I bet you tup's corner is the highlight of your sad little life. I bet the last thing you do at night is click refresh to see if anyone has posted anything on it and first thing you do in the morning is sitch on the computer like an excited little school kid on Christmas Day to check if there is anymore new postings. Sums you up really, attention seeking loser.

Calm down old bean.

Tis only the Internet.

Switch on the computer :dc:

There are anymore new postings :dc:

Apart from that, you're 100% correct.

PL should maybe consider popping into tup's corner to discuss his problems.

He probably thinks he has none.

He sounds like the type who bottles up his feelings behind a front of bravado.

He thinks I'm a loser who spends every waking hour on my computer, slavishly craving the attention of my fellow Aberdeen fans.

As if.

Having seen you in the flesh on Saturday, you look like a caring sort of bloke.

Mon the Tup's Corner.

I was caring for the two folk I arrived with.

One, because he was my loon, and is too small to fend for himself.

The other because he was a weegie cunt with alcohol issues who I felt sorry for and took with me for a day out.

I was caring for the two folk I arrived with.

One, because he was my loon, and is too small to fend for himself.

The other because he was a weegie cunt with alcohol issues who I felt sorry for and took with me for a day out.

How emotional.

Outwith the actual test, the main way to tell whether someone is a psychopath or otherwise is whether they feel emotion or empathy in appropriate situations.

This is the one which worries me the most, as I'm fairly devoid of appropriate emotion, and have a tendency to want to burst out laughing at funerals when everyone starts their waterworks pish.

I'm not one for encouraging overt public displays of emotion.