Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I would destroy that Kim Sears, but she loves up the dung funnel

Aye, but she'd get the sheets cleaned and new ones on after.

Federer's bird would roll around in her own shite for weeks I bet. She'd probably wipe her cum seeping arse with that fleece and pop it on the next day when she nipped out for a fag.

• Upvote 1

Anyway enough of this waffle about gays, you're neglecting your duties.

Coopy has been on the mother of all rage trips recently and he flipped over a connection for a washing machine yesterday.

All the signs of anabolic steroid abuse are there.

He's got to be number 7, it pains me to say it, as he used to be a reasonable cunt.

On it.

Anyway enough of this waffle about gays, you're neglecting your duties.

Coopy has been on the mother of all rage trips recently and he flipped over a connection for a washing machine yesterday.

All the signs of anabolic steroid abuse are there.

He's got to be number 7, it pains me to say it, as he used to be a reasonable cunt.

On it.

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! My cunning plan, which wasn't so cunning as I told roberto about it and Bobo saw it, has worked.

Again Paul your the only reason we get to see a trophy at Pittodrie these days.

Shit club, uninterested players and a noticeable stench of mediocreism. Hate Aberdeen Football Club these days. Considering burning my scarf and calling it a day.

Why not just go the whole hog and just top yourself. :clangers2:

Cunts who get personal and take it too personally on a virtual, non-personal, forum expose themselves for what they are, the depth of their hatred being directly proportional with the depth of their insecurities. Paradoxically, their shallowness is deep.

Think you will find on the other thread you started it and went running to the mods when you could not take it back

If you cant take it do not dish it out :wave:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Started what? That's you in a nutshell. You're taking it PERSONALLY. You posted something incoherent and inarticulate, and I said have another go. Rather than take the free education on offer, you resorted to a personal insult. You then shot three more at me before I responded so don't lie about the record. I've never ran to the mods in my life, as they will confirm. It was you who couldn't handle it and you who's been stewing with hate ever since I had the audacity to point out your thick stupidity, in my very kind and compassionate ways. Then, your lack of character and cowardice results in you jumping in when others have a go, like so many before have done. You're a fucking nothing mate, as your bigoted racism proves to the whole board every time you open your stupid mouth. DT seen you for what you are too.

Mods, this is getting ridickleeous. You're deleting more of my stuff and you're reacting to moderator criticism by ignoring it. Explain please. At least put it ALL in Spikkin Shite or you give us no option but to conclude that we're wasting our time.

EDIT - now being partially addressed by monkey in the site suggestions ection.

I insist on the 4 x bad rocket post and their three confrontation-only posts re-appearing though.

maybe if you read the underlined maybe you will see why your posts are being removed at least i know why mine were removed

Go pour yourself a cup of tea and relax then when you are over it come back and treat people with a little more respect and they wont start having a go back.

• Downvote 2

I've just had a cup of tea, thanks. You don't get it do you? I'm in control of your emotions. I'm pulling your strings. I LOVE it when idiots like you have a go. It's unfair sport as you are obviously significantly handicapped but it's your cowardly self that nitpicks away and I always ignore the first two and then unload when you do it a third time. You think you'll get away with posting NOTHING BUT personal insults and that I'll ignore it? You made your bed and I'll make you lie in it. Thick racist.

This relax and chill line you're taking now is beautiful. Can't you see how it's me who doesn't give a fuck and how worked up you've got?

If you do not give a fuck why are you crying to the mods about your posts being removed

And as for the underlined there goes another example of how you try to insult but everyone can see you for what you are :swear:

• Upvote 2

I've just had a cup of tea, thanks. You don't get it do you? I'm in control of your emotions. I'm pulling your strings. I LOVE it when idiots like you have a go. It's unfair sport as you are obviously significantly handicapped but it's your cowardly self that nitpicks away and I always ignore the first two and then unload when you do it a third time. You think you'll get away with posting NOTHING BUT personal insults and that I'll ignore it? You made your bed and I'll make you lie in it. Thick racist.

This relax and chill line you're taking now is beautiful. Can't you see how it's me who doesn't give a fuck and how worked up you've got?

The only reason I'm burying you is because you lie. You know full well, as the record proves, that it was you who was so stupid that you engineered a confrontation. You also fabricate shit about me running to mods.

Come on Rocket treat people with a little more respect but not if they are Polish, OK?

It's an important principle that my response to all FOUR of you having a go at the same time is reinstated. I'm doing my "crying" in public. I have never, nor will I, be sending them PM's about what is a very public matter. So that's that stupidity of your first line nailed.

As for your second line, I am insulting you, quite obviously. But this is after I ignored your personal insults and you kept them coming. You can't have thought my silence was going to permanent, did you? Were you so thick that you thought you were vindicating yourself by continued insulting posts - with absolutely nothing of substance and nothing being added to the relevant thread - and me ignoring them? You pushed too far and I'll not be forgetting until I've destroyed you. Actually, you've been destroyed already. You do that with your posts.

:hysterical:

This is how it really went

I posted a post everyone could understand except you

you insulted me

I insulted you back a few times

you went running like a cry baby to the mods

did not get anywhere with the mods as they saw you for what you are

You insulted me back

Then i owned you

:wave:

I'm bored of you now. I have a threshold and you are way past it.

I couldn't understand and said "have another go". You then got sickboy.

You acknowledge that you got all sickboy with your repeated insulting.

You lie about me running to the mods. This is very common, don't worry about it. You fabricate a mistruth and you repeat it often.

To bury this once and for all, how did I go running to the mods? What form did this take?

Don't bother. I'm not interested, I haven't had a pint the whole weekend and I'm off for three or four after I have some work to do.

You own me, racist boy. The whole forum sees that. Goodbye.

will you please put back my posts that offended but leave caledonia, cow, rumpus and a few others that offended me deleted.

enjoy your babysham :cheers:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1