Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I'm flattered. I tell you to change the fucking record and you respond with the exact same criticism I have of you. Very common.

Sarcasm. Lowest form of wit. Unfunny, and suggestive of a cruel heart, the opposite of being "friendly".

Well why say it then? I have no pact with any cunt. Did it escape your attention or slip your memory that I put dayts and bluto in the same bracket in relation to the unionist question? I disagree with them both on this but I'm not a cunt to them for the sake of it, or in your case, to promote your own intolerance of a dissenting view. I think it's possible that others with contrary views can be good cunts, despite our differences. You seem unable to grasp this.

Were you equally flippant and not "being serious" when you said about my "diminishing reputation"? What an absurd position to take. What can you possibly mean by this? Don't tell me that your probationary status deserves conversion to full blown, another living example of a cunt on the internet who gets all sickboy when his views - in your case possibly totally totalitarian views - gets challenged? Whatever happened to debate? I hope the future Scotland isn't as blinkered as you appear to be. I reckon it's safe to say that a sales career is not your future.

I really enjoyed reading those paragraphs of water splashing, whataboutery and tissue moments. It especially works when continuing reading down to you signature..........."those currently exposing themselves as having significant issues pertaining to self-image on tinternet due to taking posting on this forum too personally"

:hysterical:

You're doing it again, mods. This is fucking shite. The boy got caught bonny with his golf club and gym membership and being able to afford sky and his ADMISSION of middle class aspirational wannabe and you've gone and protected him? He deserved to get exposed for what he was cos he had a fucking go in a low grade sarky arsey manner, yet you delete the lot? This is bullshit moderating.

The posts were deleted not to protect anyone but rather because you were unable to post without resorting to abuse.

If you want people to be "exposed" then do so without becoming abusive, in the words of a meerkat, "Simples"

In that case, he's playing God. He's obviously nae fae Eberdeen then. If freedom of speech is removed from an Aberdeen forum, then the whole integrity of the site is being compromised. Don't listen to his shite about "you're a cunt" and blah blah blah. Yes, KEVIN's sole contributions amount to you're a cunt but some of the counters were brilliant, if I say so myself, including Jesus and beautiful little lambs etc. As dayts said, monkey is protecting the zoomers. You should of seen the middle class shit last night. Unbelievable exposure of a fraud human being, aye, fraudulent to himself.

4 posts in total were removed, three abusive and your 1 response, the one containing your Jesus claim. Which I have recreated below for the forums benefit.

Unless there is another reason why you hurt so badly and carry extraordinary hate in your souls? I'm Jesus. I'm here to help you forgive me. I teach you compassion, my beautiful little lambs.

FJ may want to have a word with you about that claim. :popcorn:

monkey min. Chillax. It's the North East way to spik the truth (so no deletions allowed) and it's my way to abuse cunts.

I can't not confront cunts who deserve a cunting without abusing them. It's fit I dee. You mod cunt. ;)

:laughing:

Fair enough min.

But just remember we can't "deal" with confronting cunts dishing out cuntings without abusing folks if their abuse is beyond what is deemed by us mod cunts to be excessive. You cunt you. :zoomer:

Rocket, you never 'out debate' anyone, all you ever do is resort to name calling.

With this in mind I feel it may be you who's the thick cunt rather than the 4 you listed yesterday. Feel free to stick up copies of any academic achievements you might have and I'll do the same.

Please don't think this is an invite for a rambling shite response about learing from life's school of hard knocks either.

In the meantime please answer a question I asked a while back (without calling me a thicko, twat, cock, etc....)

How do you go about choosing a car which would have been worth over

I want to know because I don't understand the cognitive functions of how someone can spend so much money on a car (or anything else for that matter) and then not give a fuck about it? The implication being that a lot of the shite you write on here is purely for effect.

In other words, you are maybe quite insignificant in real life and it's only through your perceived, contradictory internet personna that you feel you are worth noticing.

I am implying you are cowardly in not entering in to debates you're confronted with. As already stated; your standard response for anyone who may be so bold as to take you to task on anything is to imply they are thick, immature, retarded.

BTW....I have 3 O grades and the only time I went to University was to deliver a parcel.

Rumpus 1, Rocket 0

:applause:

Just been reading through some of his posts on here from earlier today.

You are right.

Most folk that reply to Ricket get the standard abusive reply.

Tedious in the extreme....a bit like the bullshit he spouts on here.

My guess is he's got a fairly insignificant and dull life that he likes to glorify on here.

cue the "retard" "cunt" "thick" retort :laughing::sleeping:

• Downvote 1

This is beautiful. Two at once. And we have the diplomatic immunity of being in the right thread. This is perfect.

Given that 1 and 5 are misrepresentations and 2 and 3 and insults, 4 being both an insult and a misrepresentation, surely even you can understand why I might take out my sledgehammer to smash your eggshell?

You want to address me? You want a verbal exchange, sorry, a posting exchange? Well why would I choose to waste my time on you?

Say something worth discussing for a change. I ignored your continual "you're a cunt" posts. Now I feel that I should make your blood boil and get you mad again. You fucking hate the fact that you can't post anything interesting or informative or entertaining whilst most of the rest of us can. It's not our fault that it's you at the bottom of the rung. It's not our fault that your resentment boils over in sickboy anger. Here's one that you'll love.

Speaking of cars - and that is the debate by the way before you rudely interrupted - my wife asked me for a small 4 wheel drive car this evening. I thought she was going for an SLK so I'm saving money. We get a new car each year and change them each after 24 months. The most expensive car I ever had was a brand new

• Upvote 1

You're doing it again, mods. This is fucking shite. The boy got caught bonny with his golf club and gym membership and being able to afford sky and his ADMISSION of middle class aspirational wannabe and you've gone and protected him? He deserved to get exposed for what he was cos he had a fucking go in a low grade sarky arsey manner, yet you delete the lot? This is bullshit moderating.

I'm sorry your personal abuse was once again culled. Personally my choice would have been to cobble them together and add them to your tissue album.

If you don't agree with the moderating, might be best if you save your tantrums for another forum.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry your personal abuse was once again culled. Personally my choice would have been to cobble them together and add them to your tissue album.

If you don't agree with the moderating, might be best if you save your tantrums for another forum.

Shows the classic signs of being hen pecked.

Probably doesn't even have control of the remote for the TV

Wife calls the shots.

Makes things up on here in a feeble attempt to impress.

Fails.

Walter Mitty.

• Upvote 1

This is beautiful. Two at once. And we have the diplomatic immunity of being in the right thread. This is perfect.

Given that 1 and 5 are misrepresentations and 2 and 3 and insults, 4 being both an insult and a misrepresentation, surely even you can understand why I might take out my sledgehammer to smash your eggshell?

You want to address me? You want a verbal exchange, sorry, a posting exchange? Well why would I choose to waste my time on you?

Say something worth discussing for a change. I ignored your continual "you're a cunt" posts. Now I feel that I should make your blood boil and get you mad again. You fucking hate the fact that you can't post anything interesting or informative or entertaining whilst most of the rest of us can. It's not our fault that it's you at the bottom of the rung. It's not our fault that your resentment boils over in sickboy anger. Here's one that you'll love.

Speaking of cars - and that is the debate by the way before you rudely interrupted - my wife asked me for a small 4 wheel drive car this evening. I thought she was going for an SLK so I'm saving money. We get a new car each year and change them each after 24 months. The most expensive car I ever had was a brand new

This is brilliant. :hysterical:

What are the classic signs of being hen-pecked?

You're not so stupid or cowardly that you can't back it up, are you?

Constant aggression.

Perennial bullshit

Bigging yourself up on an anonymous internet forum.

Who gives a fuck about your (cough) financial situation, bull shit about cars etc?

That'll be no-one.

Are you related to Craig Whyte?

Bye Mitty..... :clangers:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You started the snidey shite and then you complain when you get it back with interest, in a direct and forthright manner?

who started it here

why is it a handicap to what you want because an independent Scotland is about the people of Scotland and not about political parties.

If it were the Tories who i despise that wanted an independent Scotland i would still vote for it.

Also once there is an independent Scotland the other parties would get more votes as the country would not be run by their London masters

If you are going to address me, or any individual on the forum quite frankly, at least have the courtesy to be articulate and make sense.

Have another go.

You're doing it again, mods. This is fucking shite. This is bullshit moderating.

Nice angry instigation.

Opening with aggression and a misrepresentation. I don't ever resort to name calling unless I am insulted first.

:poster_oops:

This is beautiful. Two at once.

Worry not I'm sure Daytripping has received your PM by now. I believe he's brought the bag of red dots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would she? I'm on here.

Keep repeating it boy. You'll already believe it but we've seen it all before. Fabricate, repeat, believe.

Now then people. This is all a bit unintelligent and childish, is it not? Are we capable of adult debate?

If not, some might jump to the wrong conclusion that you hate me, and who's so sad to hate someone they've never met?

I want to be your friend. I want you all to love me. My great wisdom came at a heavy price. I don't know how to ingratiate myself to people I can't fucking stand. I cant stand you for very different reasons than I despise others. You're just scary in ALWAYS moaning on here and NEVER being light, never giving anyone a laff and constantly wallowing in your own misery.

There now kevin. You have a think about that. You might learn that uncle rocket was right. No fee. No charge. Just love from me to you.

I think you have the copyright on "fabricate, repeat, believe"...... :laughing:

And with that, you have bored me.

Walter Mitty....I bid you good night. :clangers: