Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Simply because it is a disease ridden cesspit. Sure there are things to see, but damned if eh am going to come down wi some disease just to experience it. My brother-in-law ended up in hospital after a trip out there and the doctors here hadn't the faintest idea what was wrong with him. He was off wi the fairies for ages and only through the docs pumping him full of all manner of "let's give this one a try" drugs did he recover.

no i meant why did your dads family live there?

It's amusing because you're making a joke about it now, but had I not picked you up on it - would you still be making a joke of it, or would your twisted obsession still shine through?

Joke or not, you have an obsession with Tup since he's gone AWOL.

i think, Joke or not, you picking up on it and even mentioning it is more worrying.

;-)

ssshhh min. i got a reputation to keep on here.

whats wagaeningin and breda like? and how the hell are you DJing in these places?

Universities... I get asked to do things there a lot, used to see a bird that was in charge of the uni social shiniz.

you and Bloots were lovers? :omg:

Na, just use and abuse the poor fucker.

ah so thats how you know speakers.

good work if you can get it.

id be useless as a DJ, probably drunk on the job.

Speakers is probably my favourite club to play in Holland. It really goes off in there and it only holds about 200 people so when its full it looks rammed.

I'm always pissed when playing, goes with the turf

:cool::laughing:

make sure youve had almost ten pints by noon and you'll be fine.

good man. i was only kiddin.

good to put a face, albeit a nae very bonny one, to the name.

This face has been punched more times than most folk have had hot dinners, It didn't start in that nick! :laughing:

I was bleezing when it was taken as well, my hair is out of place!