Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

10 hours ago, JumboJET said:

Hi all. 

Would you feel comfortable going for a haircut in your lunch hour if you were working in the office? And why?

I could not do it. 

Hi Jumbo,

Yes. I regularly do so. My barber is skilled at keeping the hair clear of going down my neck and into my clothes. 

Best wishes 

The Buzzard

Working from home, I'd never consider using my lunch hour getting my haircut, that's my time.

Much better perform these mundane tasks during working hours & get paid for them. 

Set Teams to busy, pop on a training video to stop the laptop from logging out then get paid to do all manners of things. It's taken a wee while, but I'm starting to enjoy this working from home lark.

15 hours ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Working from home, I'd never consider using my lunch hour getting my haircut, that's my time.

Much better perform these mundane tasks during working hours & get paid for them. 

Set Teams to busy, pop on a training video to stop the laptop from logging out then get paid to do all manners of things. It's taken a wee while, but I'm starting to enjoy this working from home lark.

Get back to work in the office, visit the local coffee shops, go to the local cafe for yer lunch (or the boozer), pick up some shopping or get your hair cut when required, spend money to grow the economy.

Or just stay shut up in yer hoose, ordering stuff to be delivered from amazon or the big supermarkets, then moan that Britain is in decline.

8 hours ago, sigh said:

Get back to work in the office, visit the local coffee shops, go to the local cafe for yer lunch (or the boozer), pick up some shopping or get your hair cut when required, spend money to grow the economy.

Or just stay shut up in yer hoose, ordering stuff to be delivered from amazon or the big supermarkets, then moan that Britain is in decline.

Nah, fuck that.

I've not gone full hermit, still do most those things, just in work time. 

Also, keeping that Greta brat happy by not driving and taking the train, doing my bit for the environment :checkit:

2 hours ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Nah, fuck that.

I've not gone full hermit, still do most those things, just in work time. 

Also, keeping that Greta brat happy by not driving and taking the train, doing my bit for the environment :checkit:

Fucking walk you selfish prick

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Every poster on here is hiding behind a fake persona. Not one single person would act or talk the way they do on this forum in real life. We've had posters lusting over 6 year old girls, others constantly claiming they're gods gift to women when they've probably not seen a fanny in their lives, all the aggresiveness, over positivity, over negativity (and i include myself in that one), ITKness etc etc.... its all bullshit. Some people use this forum to vent others use it to create characters (Shooftah.. would love to know what he's like in real life, bet its nothing like the character he plays on here). We're all guilty of it and anyone who claims they aren't is talking complete and utter shite.

People just need to get over it, stop taking it all so seriously and accept AFC chat for what it is. A forum where a bunch of middle age blokes shout and argue with each other over topics which mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Who’s hiding behind personas? My name is Rico and I carry an Off Topic banner about with me in real life! 

56 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Every poster on here is hiding behind a fake persona. Not one single person would act or talk the way they do on this forum in real life. We've had posters lusting over 6 year old girls, others constantly claiming they're gods gift to women when they've probably not seen a fanny in their lives, all the aggresiveness, over positivity, over negativity (and i include myself in that one), ITKness etc etc.... its all bullshit. Some people use this forum to vent others use it to create characters (Shooftah.. would love to know what he's like in real life, bet its nothing like the character he plays on here). We're all guilty of it and anyone who claims they aren't is talking complete and utter shite.

People just need to get over it, stop taking it all so seriously and accept AFC chat for what it is. A forum where a bunch of middle age blokes shout and argue with each other over topics which mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Sensible post zero, I find you slightly less irritating now.

Might I add, no need for the obsession of proving if someone is itk or not, if they are, great, if not? Oh well, it got us all talking on topic for a change regardless 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Was that when you decided you were an expert on children's mental health?

Nope. It was when you decided that someone disagreeing with you was worthy of being abusive at. All because you couldn't take a difference of opinion. 

I never gave you any abuse. 

You gave me horrendous abuse. Good to see your too much of a fucking wimp to at least own up to it though. 

Get to fuck 

Away and fuck yourself, Dickhead. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope. It was when you decided that someone disagreeing with you was worthy of being abusive at. All because you couldn't take a difference of opinion. 

You gave me horrendous abuse. Good to see your too much of a fucking wimp to at least own up to it though. 

Away and fuck yourself, Dickhead. 

Never happened. 

I've probably responded to less than 10 posts of yours in the 10 years or so I've been here. 

Get to fuck 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Despite what our resident sister shagging, caravan dwelling fud @Arabian Knight thinks, I’ve never lied on this/any other forum.

From what car(s) I drive, to Mrs YD being 17 years younger etc is all true.

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Never happened. 

I've probably responded to less than 10 posts of yours in the 10 years or so I've been here. 

Get to fuck 

It did though. We both know it did. Your lying about it only shows your absence of moral fibre. Although you showed that the first time around anyway.