Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

Rules are rules mate, you posted my name about 10 times, which is weird, just glad you haven't started emailing me yet.

And common sense is common sense Einstein. If you want to remain annonymous to folk, don't go to press with your name and what you do for a living.

Just now, minijc said:

Are you really that dense?  If people at the club didn't have doubts on Scales and the valuation, we'd have signed him already, use your brain T min.

Really? So Cormack and Gunn have reservations and are sat on the fence over his purchase, all the while, pissing off the manager? Come on, if you have proof that there's someone who has put a hold on the transfer, shit or come off the pot. Otherwise, it just gets filed along with your other inept destructive pattern of Barry Bashing (chairman of the BB's that you are of course).

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

And common sense is common sense Einstein. If you want to remain annonymous to folk, don't go to press with your name and what you do for a living.

As I said, I had no memory of posting my name on here, shows how sad you are though that you've gone search for all this stuff, clearly rattled #RRR

16 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Did you ask for consent before reposting someone’s name you trawled up from a years old post?

If not seems like quite sinister behaviour tbh, creepy as fuck.

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

As I said, I had no memory of posting my name on here, shows how sad you are though that you've gone search for all this stuff, clearly rattled #RRR

Someone actually told me - can't name names like, in case you run off to Bebo and clipe ;)

Have good evening Captain BB.

3 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Did you ask for consent before reposting someone’s name you trawled up from a years old post?

If not seems like quite sinister behaviour tbh, creepy as fuck.

Haha... it was in the intro section. I never trawled through any post - someone else who's shit was full of grit did. I was keen to find out who Lieutenant BB is though, as a couple on here were alluding to the clout he had within the circles of AFC or some shite about how much he's contributed to the club over the years. Some sad sack that gambles for a living and has an excel spreadsheet with opta stats, has left me a wee bit deflated it must be said. I thought we had a Blue Chip owner amongst our midst.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Had a feeling there was someone messaging you telling tales, thanks for that.

Aye, I have my own fan boy club as you do.... you have a wee distribution list for ITK pish don't you? Bit rich that.

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Haha... it was in the intro section. I never trawled through any post - someone else who's shit was full of grit did. I was keen to find out who Lieutenant BB is though, as a couple on here were alluding to the clout he had within the circles of AFC or some shite about how much he's contributed to the club over the years. Some sad sack that gambles for a living and has an excel spreadsheet with opta stats, has left me a wee bit deflated it must be said. I thought we had a Blue Chip owner amongst our midst.

Definitely nae rattled at all, what a fucking weirdo.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Definitely nae rattled at all, what a fucking weirdo.

Not rattled dude. I've better things to consume my life with if truth be told. Wish we could have healthy debates about many things, but your constant BB'ing is rather tiresome and something I'd rather nae engage with. But someone has to pick you up for your destructive stance.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

Not rattled dude. I've better things to consume my life with if truth be told. Wish we could have healthy debates about many things, but your constant BB'ing is rather tiresome and something I'd rather nae engage with. But someone has to pick you up for your destructive stance.

See this is where it's clear you've just got an agenda, I haven't bashed Robson all day, didn't do it yesterday either.  You are getting bent out of shape because I don't rate a player he desperately wants, I've given various reasons why I think it's a bad signing, yet here you are making it all about Barry, definitely nae weird, definitely nae rattled.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, minijc said:

There's a huge difference between selling someone we signed for less than 100k and signing Scales for 1m then trying to sell, I'd say it's also telling that no other clubs have came in for him given how incredible he was last season.

Tell me exactly what the fascination that you have, over fees and sell ons? Frankly, I really couldn't care less about it. I want the best players we can grab hold of playing for us and taking to the pitch. Seems the BB crowd are using the commercial aspect of Scales over and above the fact he's a decent defender who'll improve our defence this season. That is ALL that matters to us, mere bystanders. Let the club worry about the financials and don't try and pretend you're using it as yet another tool in your dilapidated toolbox of reasons for having pop after pop over Robson.

Tell me exactly what the fascination that you have, over fees and sell ons? Frankly, I really couldn't care less about it. I want the best players we can grab hold of playing for us and taking to the pitch. Seems the BB crowd are using the commerical aspect of Scales over and above the fact he's a decent defender who'll improve our defence this season. That is ALL that matters to us, mere bystanders. Let the club worry about the financials and don't try and pretend you're using it as yet another tool in your dilapidated toolbox of reasons for having pop after pop over Robson.

We need several players to be competitive on all fronts this season, spending a huge amount of Scales means we can't be.  It's pretty obvious those that make the financial decisions don't agree with his valuation, therefore we haven't signed him.

I haven't bashed Robson you silly prick, I had a pop at the club as I think it's pathetic to be putting all of our eggs in one basket, publicly telling folk that we'll loan him or wait for him unless Celtics valuation comes down, it's clear we need a left sided central defender, if anything the club are hampering Robson but at the same time if a deal can't be done, move on and get another player in. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

You’re still a creepy fucker though.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, minijc said:

We need several players to be competitive on all fronts this season, spending a huge amount of Scales means we can't be.  It's pretty obvious those that make the financial decisions don't agree with his valuation, therefore we haven't signed him.

For once I agree with Millertime - very boring. You have ZERO evidence of that statement to support it but have used it several times now to try and justify your opinion on Scales. For the record, when Goodwin got him on loan, I was excited that we managed to pull that off. Only Robson managed to get a tune out of him, so it's not about anything other than the player for me... couldn't give a toss about why we haven't signed him yet.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

For once I agree with Millertime - very boring. You have ZERO evidence of that statement to support it but have used it several times now to try and justify your opinion on Scales. For the record, when Goodwin got him on loan, I was excited that we managed to pull that off. Only Robson managed to get a tune out of him, so it's not about anything other than the player for me... couldn't give a toss about why we haven't signed him yet.

Do you not think it's a bit weird that we haven't signed him, given that we tried to get a permanent deal last summer, then when we didn't we tried to get a 'buy clause' added so we could sign him at the start of this window.  Use your brain min, Burrows has fucking said it will most likely be onloan due to Celtics valuation, dearie me.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

@Tinyweelad you emailed Dave Cormack about something, you need put down

Haha... I know Dave personally from when he worked for the club first time round. My emails to him are on the basis of knowing him. Bit different from folk tweeting Burrows to say the pies were cold.

Haha... I know Dave personally from when he worked for the club first time round. My emails to him are on the basis of knowing him. Bit different from folk tweeting Burrows to say the pies were cold.

I bet they’re about 20 pages long and he doesn’t read them.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

I don’t think you get any extra credibility on here because you’ve been sending Dave dick pics.

• Haha 2