Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

34 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Och come on

That's crap

Call him something mean

Biggest attention seeking dafty on here. Do us all a favour and delete your account again - this time don't come back after you've conveniently hidden whatever was worrying you. 

Honestly what a performance by someone in your "position". 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Biggest attention seeking dafty on here. Do us all a favour and delete your account again - this time don't come back after you've conveniently hidden whatever was worrying you. 

Honestly what a performance by someone in your "position". 

Why are you constantly trying to bait me?

Seriously, why?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Why are you constantly trying to bait me?

Seriously, why?

I'm not baiting you - simply calling you out as an obnoxious attention seeking child.

If you need to ask why so many people have issues with you both past and present than it presents a very clear picture of you. Someone tries to start a thread that was lost due to previous bickering and boom straight away MT is on spamming. 

No further engagement with you shall be had on this thread. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm not baiting you - simply calling you out as an obnoxious attention seeking child.

If you need to ask why so many people have issues with you both past and present than it presents a very clear picture of you. Someone tries to start a thread that was lost due to previous bickering and boom straight away MT is on spamming. 

No further engagement with you shall be had on this thread. 

Och come on, it was a wee joke

Know what though, you're right,  I'll admit

Time for a reboot 

Starting... NOW

Hope it's more to your liking

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'd like to see Rocket's take on Fridge's posting tbh 

BHH (temporarily. Then sine die him and let him fuck off to his guffy golf YouTube thing). 

You can fuck off with this stalking shite and obsession with me. I was about the only one defending Rozzers by the way.

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You slagging off my posting off at every opportunity.

That's a figment of your imagination, Fridge. 

When you talk shit, I'll say you talk shit. When you post nonsense, I'll say that's nonsense. 

You may think of yourself as special but you're treated no differently by me than anyone else on here. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's a figment of your imagination, Fridge. 

When you talk shit, I'll say you talk shit. When you post nonsense, I'll say that's nonsense. 

You may think of yourself as special but you're treated no differently by me than anyone else on here. 

I am special and I stay in Aberdeen. 

But fair enough on your point.

47 minutes ago, minijc said:

We weren't data driven when we signed Cosgrove though.

Also the last part is a bit rich considering you claimed teams winning promotion isn't a success.

So what? My point still stands. 

Ooh, winning promotion how impressive. Hilarious that you are still upset about a comment I made about Brentford a long time ago. Living in your head rent free as usual.

7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So what? My point still stands. 

Ooh, winning promotion how impressive. Hilarious that you are still upset about a comment I made about Brentford a long time ago. Living in your head rent free as usual.

‘Rent free’ is probably one of the most cringey sayings in modern times. 

Genuine question. Do you actually use this in general chat/verbally in real life? Or is it saved for ‘type’ chat on forums?

’rent free’ 🤣 you genuinely love this ‘derogatory’ trend/saying.

Almost like it’s just ‘there’ in your head continuously. Just waiting for opportunities to be used 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

‘Rent free’ is probably one of the most cringey sayings in modern times. 

Genuine question. Do you actually use this in general chat/verbally in real life? Or is it saved for ‘type’ chat on forums?

’rent free’ 🤣 you genuinely love this ‘derogatory’ trend/saying.

Almost like it’s just ‘there’ in your head continuously. Just waiting for opportunities to be used 🤔

It’s almost like that applies to you too. Seem to be a few on here utterly obsessed with anything I post.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Aye ok Pep.

Thanks I’ll take that as a compliment  

1 hour ago, minijc said:

The 84 of them last week didn't work.  I don't mind it but again, Miovski is not a target man so why persist with it, you are taking away from his natural game, also would be nice if the manager pushed the midfield up more like against Hearts at home, gives you a better chance of winning those second balls but sadly he has them a good 10yards too deep.

I didn’t see last weeks game but maybe robson decided to play the defence deeper to protect the make shift midfield but at least you agreed with me when I said the midfield pushes up for second balls. 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

Thanks I’ll take that as a compliment  

I didn’t see last weeks game but maybe robson decided to play the defence deeper to protect the make shift midfield but at least you agreed with me when I said the midfield pushes up for second balls. 

It's a basic thing but it didn't happen in many games last last season with hearts game being the most obvious when they pushed the midfield up.  Again you ignore that Miovski isn't a target man, he is ok in the air but you'd have to be off your head to think he is capable of playing as a target man.

24 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's a basic thing but it didn't happen in many games last last season with hearts game being the most obvious when they pushed the midfield up.  Again you ignore that Miovski isn't a target man, he is ok in the air but you'd have to be off your head to think he is capable of playing as a target man.

I’m not saying he’s a target man, for me a target man is someone who you are aiming for to take the ball down, hold it up and play others in like a prime Steven fletcher.

With I think the tactics you are not happy with is that we are trying to aim the ball for miovski or duk knowing they won’t win it but do enough to put the defender off and not giving him a clear header then the midfield pick up the second ball higher up the park able to play someone in.

The two things are completely different styles of play 

37 minutes ago, minijc said:

Hearts game in the first half at home was best performance I'd seen from an Aberdeen side in years, I'd love to see that every week.