Club Officially Asking Us To Keep Our Side Of The Bargain

Aye and u can give your loon a can of coke and a bag of crisps and tell him to stand outside the grill as his old man has a few pints, like the olden days.

Ha ha.

It seemed I spent my entire fitba following existence as a bairn standing ootside pubs waiting for Da' to come oot wi' crissssps. :o:laughing:

I see you are on telly the noo.

You are an ace magician. :thumbup1:

Mintil stuff.

I see incentives have been added for when milestones in sales are hit.

Cue naebody buying ony as the are waiting for it ti get closer to 6,500... :laughing:

Club News

Season ticket counter

Since the launch of our live season ticket counter on RedWeb last week supporters have avidly been keeping an eye of our rising total.

Our rally call has been met with great positivity and for that we thank our loyal fans.

As everybody knows the best way to support the club in the current financial climate is to purchase a season ticket. Every single one purchased benefits the club immeasurably and with the new season kicking off next weekend the time is now for action.

With the sales of season tickets gradually increasing we are going to reward our loyal supporters as we hit designated targets on our season ticket counter.

The lucky supporter who becomes our 6,500 season ticket holder will receive a signed home strip and the exclusive chance to be presented with their shirt by the manager or their favourite player.

Once we smash the 6,500 barrier we will announce details of our next target and the unique prizes on offer.

Red Army, you are the twelfth man! THE TIME IS NOW to show your support.

Click here for more information on our season tickets click here or call our customer services team on 01224 63 1903.

Cue naebody buying ony as the are waiting for it ti get closer to 6,500... :laughing:

Club News

Season ticket counter

Since the launch of our live season ticket counter on RedWeb last week supporters have avidly been keeping an eye of our rising total.

Our rally call has been met with great positivity and for that we thank our loyal fans.

As everybody knows the best way to support the club in the current financial climate is to purchase a season ticket. Every single one purchased benefits the club immeasurably and with the new season kicking off next weekend the time is now for action.

With the sales of season tickets gradually increasing we are going to reward our loyal supporters as we hit designated targets on our season ticket counter.

The lucky supporter who becomes our 6,500 season ticket holder will receive a signed home strip and the exclusive chance to be presented with their shirt by the manager or their favourite player.

Once we smash the 6,500 barrier we will announce details of our next target and the unique prizes on offer.

Click here for more information on our season tickets click here or call our customer services team on 01224 63 1903.

I'm holding off now because of this.

Club News

Season ticket counter

Silly people.

They should have said the 30,000th season ticket holder.

Imagine how many we could have sold.

P.S. Away to phone up and get mine now.

No prick bloody answered tup, must have rung about 40 times before I hung up.

I try and give them money and this is how they treat me.

Disappointing Pash...when I went to buy mine they couldn't have been more helpful...had the wee fellow with me and asked if we could see the actual seats...the boy on the counter said no probs...took the two of us over to the South Stand...even let the wee lad on to the pitch (big thing when you're 9)...verified the view was to our liking and we bought the tickets...good service all round

Disappointing Pash...when I went to buy mine they couldn't have been more helpful...had the wee fellow with me and asked if we could see the actual seats...the boy on the counter said no probs...took the two of us over to the South Stand...even let the wee lad on to the pitch (big thing when you're 9)...verified the view was to our liking and we bought the tickets...good service all round

I will get my mum to take me on the weekend and we will see what happens.

Hopefully I get on the pitch too.

• Upvote 1