What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

I used to agree with this (full fat drinks are rank), but Pepsi Max has taken the crown for me as king soft drink.

You're not too wrong there. Pepsi Max is a very close second to Diet Coke.

Plus, it is fact that diet/max drinks make better mixers for vodka/rum etc.

You utter bigot. You automatically assume that a fuckee is unwilling and therefore "distressed". You've obviously never had MAN love then.

Cunts like you wrote headlines in the Sun - and we've not forgotten - like "David takes Elton up the aisle".

Prejudice like this just perpetuates the myth that there is something "wrong" with homosexuality. I got news for you buster...

The Romans and the ancient greeks loved a good buggering, and their cultures survived much longer than your shite.

Run awa to your little woman with penis-envy and don't EVER ask to get back in to our club ever again.

Not many palm trees in Moray either.

Or black dudes for that matter.

Sorry- I meant corn fields- it's mainly barley.

You utter bigot. You automatically assume that a fuckee is unwilling and therefore "distressed". You've obviously never had MAN love then.

Cunts like you wrote headlines in the Sun - and we've not forgotten - like "David takes Elton up the aisle".

Prejudice like this just perpetuates the myth that there is something "wrong" with homosexuality. I got news for you buster...

The Romans and the ancient greeks loved a good buggering, and their cultures survived much longer than your shite.

Run awa to your little woman with penis-envy and don't EVER ask to get back in to our club ever again.

rolleyes.gif

I think you'll find what I was doing was ironising RS...

Although i think we've all learned alot from your post.

• 2 months later...

I can't, on the basis that I'm nowhere near home.

So fuckoff.

Then go to the nearest bakery.

Get a sausage roll, and a funcy piece.

Wash down with a bottle of Irn Bru.

If you are feeling particularly hungry, have a mince pie as well.

Chicken sandwich, packet of skips, cremola foam to wash it down.

Away to tuck into a Twix and listen to Jake Bugg's album.

I've heard a lot of hype about Jake Bugg.

Not convinced.

Had the last of the bacon I carried over here for lunch (4 hours ago) in a sandwich... will be getting torn into a pork fillet/houmous/Pitta combo for tea in about an hour...I can't stomach the muck the locals eat here...Baku Belly is rife all the year round and the only way to avoid it is to take in food from the UK.

Then go to the nearest bakery.

Get a sausage roll, and a funcy piece.

I take it by this you mean a cake?

What do you take me for, some kind of poof?

Effeminate?

I dinna eat cakes ffs min.

I've never eaten a cake in about 20 years, and I've never had a sweet in a restaurant in my life.

Cakes are for old wifies.