What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Morning - Porridge & protein bar.

Mid-Morning snack - Tin of tuna in 2 wholemeal wraps, with low fat mayo with choppped cucumber slices.

Dinner - Chicken breast with half a chopped red/orange pepper mixed with that Old El Paso spice, half a pack of Uncle Ben's wholegrain rice and a strawberry protein shake.

Mid-Afternoon snack - Just had 200g of Turkey Tikka in 2 wholemeal wraps, with low fat mayo.

Yum yum.

Bulking season?

Aye. Haven't really set a date to start cutting though, maybe November? I am currently 77kg with about 17% bf.

77kg,what's that in auld money?Are you a claiming jockey?

You do realize when you stop all that shit,your body will go to fuck,just like the rest of us natural athletes.

Aye. Haven't really set a date to start cutting though, maybe November? I am currently 77kg with about 17% bf.

How long you been doing it? Guy at my gym bulked like mad for a couple of months and got to 15st and over 20% bf, then cut like fuck and dropped his bf by some ridiculous amount in even the first two weeks. A lot of folk don't want to do it though as obv don't like the period of getting fat, but from what I seen that guy do, must work for some.

How long you been doing it? Guy at my gym bulked like mad for a couple of months and got to 15st and over 20% bf, then cut like fuck and dropped his bf by some ridiculous amount in even the first two weeks. A lot of folk don't want to do it though as obv don't like the period of getting fat, but from what I seen that guy do, must work for some.

Just these past few months I have been trying to bulk up a bit, was sitting at 75kg for ages so have put on 2kg so nae bad. Gonna try get down to around 10%. How you getting on?

Just these past few months I have been trying to bulk up a bit, was sitting at 75kg for ages so have put on 2kg so nae bad. Gonna try get down to around 10%. How you getting on?

Aye not bad, should trim a fair bit of fat when you cut. I'm pretty much always on a cut of sorts, trying to lose bf, but have gained a bit of muscle since I last got it checked, so heading the right way.

The only thing I've ate lately is the Hula Hoops but according to the projectile vomiting that I am in the midst of, I appear to have eaten a wheen of raisins,or are they only blood clots?

I hope a couple of tinnies will level things oot.

I was away in Cardiff and Brussels and haven't eaten a thing in over 2 days, been shitting through the eye of a needle for past 2 days :omg:

I was away in Cardiff and Brussels and haven't eaten a thing in over 2 days, been shitting through the eye of a needle for past 2 days :omg:

Got out of my death bed to go to the game today,chanced a couple of quick pints and missed the fuckin goal.

Did you try The Brains S.A.(skull attack)doon in Cardiff?It's a strange pint thon.

Cheese sandwich and packet of salt and vinegar McCoys.

Certainly beats the utterly disgusting 'peh' I had for lunch on Saturday, I should have kent what was coming at 50p a hit in a Dundee social club but it was worse than I'd thought it was going to be, just hingin with grease and the inside looked like minced brain.

Breakfasted at lunchtime:

Oats(porridge) enhanced wi' blueberries , nuts and other 'super foods' plus

Vitamin D and CoQ10 caps

Coffee

Evening meal:

Fried tatties(saute) , 2 x fried eggs , baked beans , garlic stuffed olives

Green tea

Fu*kin Hell Chief...have you lost all yer teeth?...

Cheese sandwich and packet of salt and vinegar McCoys.

Certainly beats the utterly disgusting 'peh' I had for lunch on Saturday, I should have kent what was coming at 50p a hit in a Dundee social club but it was worse than I'd thought it was going to be, just hingin with grease and the inside looked like minced brain.

Have you abandoned your 6000 calorie a day quest?

I'm not fat is the difference.

Just wait until I hit you that punch in the guts!

You'll feel all of the 15 stone then.

That's probably why you're avoiding the games.

Are you going to the County game as promised?

If I get home I will.

I thought you just said you were 15 and a half stone. Where has this half stone disappeared to?

Meantime check the Millertime pose on this bazooka.

Stop.......Millertime

Bear in mind that Phoenix is 87 Redstar.

Ahh...WTF is doing attempting...Fried tatties(saute) , 2 x fried eggs , baked beans , garlic stuffed olives...If he sinks a couple of tins of lager on top of that lot...he could blow his insides out...it's a risky combination of fart inducing favourites for sure.