What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Got out of my death bed to go to the game today,chanced a couple of quick pints and missed the fuckin goal.

Did you try The Brains S.A.(skull attack)doon in Cardiff?It's a strange pint thon.

Na by the time I hit Cardiff, was voddie all the way. Had some great beers in Belgium though, every pint or bottle I had was lovely stuff. I know you can get it here, but hadn't tried Leffe before, was really nice :cheers:

• Upvote 1

Na by the time I hit Cardiff, was voddie all the way. Had some great beers in Belgium though, every pint or bottle I had was lovely stuff. I know you can get it here, but hadn't tried Leffe before, was really nice :cheers:

Aye Leffe is bonnie gear, especially the "blonde"?A bit pricey though and the big bottles take up a lot of chiller room.

Ah love Cardiff.It's better than London where they are all a shower of arrogant arseholes.

• 2 weeks later...

1 x Mug Shot Tomato & Pasta cup a soup thing - better than expected.

2 x buttered morning rolls

1 x cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread

1 x packet of cranberry & cashew nuts.

1 x litre of ice cold water

:drool:

1000+ calories for the above.

Nae much wonder you are touching 100 Kilo.

I try to pack in 6,000 some days EPK min.

Gives me tremendous power.

Your cousin has been running scared of a punch in the guts from me for two seasons now. He'll get it someday though, with interest for the delay.

Last night I was playing pool and potted an incredible eight balls from the break :trophy:

Your cousin has been running scared of a punch in the guts from me for two seasons now. He'll get it someday though, with interest for the delay.

Last night I was playing pool and scoffed an incredible eight bags of crisps from the break :trophy:

6000 calories just to give you energy. Would a pack of pro-plus nae give comparable energy minus the gut ?

I had some fantastic prawns, iceberg lettuce and diced cucumber a light dressing of sauce for lunch. fit fine.

Last night I was playing pool and potted an incredible eight balls from the break :trophy:

If he had taken heed of my advice months ago and used the abs wheel, like I do, then his core would have been solid, he would of been honoury memeber of teh so solid crew and your 100kg punch would have been rendered useless.

6000 calories just to give you energy. Would a pack of pro-plus nae give comparable energy minus the gut ?

I had some fantastic prawns, iceberg lettuce and diced cucumber a light dressing of sauce for lunch. fit fine.

Pro-plus? :gay:

I've never considered buying that I have to admit.

Your lunch sounds gay as fuck.

That's true.

But I hate seeing overweight folk eating junk food.

In fact I'd go as far as to say I have murderous thoughts if they invade my space with it.

I was on a train the other week and this fat bitch gets on, she's carrying what can only be described as a huge plastic tub.

She opens it, some vile smelling home cooked shite, and proceeds to tan it in front of everyone.

The whole scene simply disgusted me, so much so that at the next stop, when she was half done, I was tempted to grab it and horse it out the open door on to the track.

Vile fat cow.

The so solid crew :laughing::clangers2:

He'd be collapsed in a heap in a lot less than 21 seconds.

But of course he chickens out anyway.

A bit like yersel over this game of pool it has to be said.

You are firmly in my sight now I have 4 weeks at home.

The morning of the Tim game a suitable time for your destruction ?

I adopt the kaizan approach of continual improvement, PDSA, Plan-Do-Study-Act.

You are firmly in my sight now I have 4 weeks at home.

The morning of the Tim game a suitable time for your destruction ?

I adopt the kaizan approach of continual improvement, PDSA, Plan-Do-Study-Act.

You're going to need to be in somewhere early doors to make a noon kick-off.

Make it Portals I say, I'll join you, as I'm down for that game.