Aberdeen-Hibs

Osborne doesn't play enough...I agree Goodwin is a complete minker but he's a fu*king hard bastard...I'd have thought Rae would have it in his game to be up for the job but it would appear not...a callous cu*t is required...hence suggesting Goodwin

he's nae hard in the slightest. osbourne hit him so hard at 1 point, goodwin landed in the castlegate. don't want any minkers or callous cunts in our team.

Let's agree to disagree...still think someone should be "hitting back"...Broon has made us far too nice

admittedly i would like to see osbourne or anyone else who sees fit smash whoever is looking to kick fraser off the pitch but i actually agree with brown, he needs protection from referees, they were quick enough to molly coddle templeton and forrest when they first burst onto the scene.

admittedly i would like to see osbourne or anyone else who sees fit smash whoever is looking to kick fraser of the pitch but i actually agree with brown, he needs protection from referees, they were quick enough to molly coddle templeton and forrest when they first burst onto the scene.

:nutter: ...must have missed that "quote"...all I've read from Broon is that he doesn't criticise referee's

he's been stating it for weeks min.

Doesn't seem to be having the desired effect...then again when did anyone listen to Broon...I'd suggest that Broon's nice guy persona is now starting to effect the way other teams view us...just because he's an impotent cock of a man...AFC are now thought to be as limp as he is...fact

Just watched the highlights on BBC, that is a fucking disgraceful challenge. Can't believe Fenlon thought it was harsh to even book him :nutter:

That's what the manager should be saying...If Broon was the Hibs Manager he would probably have said the challenge merited a red...as before Broon is far too "nice"

Yep, as I say - it was like he was just falling over rather than going for the ball.

It was a snap shot, but it wasn't hit with enough power for him not to make the save, people are talking like it was a 'you don't save those' type shot. It was far from it.

Get him oot!!!

Got to agree Langfield is shite and could have cost us just like in the celtic game.

Some on here seem to have changed their minds maybe because they feel sorry for him re twitter messages or maybe its just simply because he did not actually cost us the game as we still won.

Looked bad at the time thought a red was coming expectedd better from maybury

Alan Maybury has always been a dirty bastard.

On the contrary I expected nothing but what he did.

Unfortunately the SFA can take no action against the dirty bastard as the ref was laughably seen to have taken action.

Action should be taken retrospectively against the ref for his pathetic decision and Maybury for his assault. But it can't and won't.

The hammer thrower SPL is shown up exactly for what it is when you see shambles of footballers like Ross Tokely, Alan Maybury, Keith Lasley etc get regular games and make a good living out of football in this country.

That's what the manager should be saying...If Broon was the Hibs Manager he would probably have said the challenge merited a red...as before Broon is far too "nice"

No, he should have been honest. I hate managers not reprimanding their players for poor challenges if it's warranted.