Sevco Thread

So it is to benefit the huns

Oh for ducks sake. I knew as soon as I seen you'd quoted the article what you were about to say.

You're starting to sound paranoid min! So they get to play Dundee, Ross County and the likes a few games earlier. How the fuck does this benefit them in any significant way?

Green, whose club were not consulted on the proposals as they do not yet posses full membership of the SFA, said: "This is not just Rangers fans, but every fan in Scotland is against this proposal, by 90 per cent I'm told.

DON'T GET THE MATHS

"Clearly no-one is listening to the fans REALLY? THEN WHY ARE YOU IN DIV 3?. Let's put a paper in Hampden and see how many fans sign up to it. I don't think there will be very many."

Where do you start with this stuff? The lack of 'consultation' is pissin' them off big time (as if they're not in the loop...load of shite)

To darken the mood a bit, I see there are reports that a The Rangers supporter passed away at the match today, apparently paramedics spent 20 minutes trying to resuscitate him by his seat.

No one should go to a match and not come home and I'm sure we'd all agree that this is tragic.

• Upvote 5

To darken the mood a bit, I see there are reports that a The Rangers supporter passed away at the match today, apparently paramedics spent 20 minutes trying to resuscitate him by his seat.

No one should go to a match and not come home and I'm sure we'd all agree that this is tragic.

Aye, that's pretty awful news. Poor guy.

Guy fae Prestonpans. Ironically, making it even more tragic is the man's father died yesterday.

Himmin, the majority of fans thought you should have not been re-admitted to the league, at least not without an open application process for other teams. guess, fit, our views were cast aside!

Note to Green

No one gives a fuck about your attention seeking pish.

You have no input.

No say.

No merit.

Now fucking do one.

They're looking to be moved up quicker than they can, clearly.

EDIT: Think I've got that wrong actually!