Sevco Thread

It looks like the "journalists" are doing what they're told..

Rangers target Scott Allan is now "at war" with Hibernian, with the player's representatives claiming the Easter Road are reneging on a verbal agreement that would allow him to move to "a bigger club" in the event of a bid. (Sunday Mail)

• Upvote 1

Rangers target Scott Allan is now "at war" with Hibernian, with the player's representatives claiming the Easter Road are reneging on a verbal agreement that would allow him to move to "a bigger club" in the event of a bid. (Sunday Mail)

How are Sevco a bigger club? These f@ckers have no history and have never graced the topflight of Scottish Football! In my eyes even the likes of Livingston etc are bigger clubs than the shyte from Govan.

• Upvote 2

Rangers target Scott Allan is now "at war" with Hibernian, with the player's representatives claiming the Easter Road are reneging on a verbal agreement that would allow him to move to "a bigger club" in the event of a bid. (Sunday Mail)[/size]

I had that copied and ready to paste! I was even ready with the "bigger club" question too. I'm obviously too slow when hungover on a Sunday :(

Absolutely pig sick over this result, Hibs need to get a grip.

The score likely flatters the Boche, they still conceded two and were up against it in the first half.

Come on all 1st div teams except sevco!

Pig sick? Seriously? Who gives a fuck. It's a cup any club worth their salt would be embarrassed to be associated with.

I did, and it confirmed that you think Motherwell finished above Aberdeen last season.

No it most certainly does not.

I'm not going to explain it. Try reading again & figure it out

Have not read the whole argument but

fine-n-dandy you cant be judging how big a club is on where it finished in the league for one season

That's why I said (going by Bambers logic)

• Upvote 1

easy to define, a bigger club is on that finishes above you the season before - so that will be hibs are bigger, so there is no renaging going on

So Motherwell were a bigger club than us last season?

because they finished above us the season before.

I relented & made it easy for you.

• Upvote 1