Sevco Thread

Pish! Absolute pish!

This is the kind of nonsense that really fucking riles me up on this topic. They died. It very much matters that they are a different club. They cheated, blatantly cheated for years. They had the budget to be much better than the rest of the league but they took it too far, didn't have enough money to pay the people they owed, didn't pay their taxes and it killed them. Yes, they may play in blue, at Ibrox, with that odious badge on their tops, with their racist, bigoted songs being churned out by the scum that follow them but they are not Rangers. To say they are is a spit in the face to anyone that was owed money by them when they were liquidated due to their blatant cheating. Cheating us out of points, honours, glory and potential fans. Even the playing field and they don't have the "glory" hunting orcs that made the SPL a two horse race.

No fan of any other club in the land, especially Scotland, should identify them as the same club.

Congrats. Excellent post, Pudgie.

Congrats. Excellent post, Pudgie.

Glad to see that it's close to the most popular page on here. It's always nice to see that there are still people that can see through the "same club" shite that's spouted by the media and from within Ibrox. Still grates me that there's people within our camp that see them as the same club though.

Same seems to be happening with Parma though. God knows if they're trying to claim they're the same club, and I don't know the ins and outs, but the press are going with them being relegated to the 4th tier in Italy.

What happened to people nae commenting on shite like this? Why does there need to be an outpouring of grief for someone who we all detested? Just fucking ignore it.

I can handle someone giving him their sympathies. Wouldn't wish that on anyone really but it's all the dons fans saying what a great player he was. Was he fuck, he was dirty hun bastard.
Guest RosemountRed

That's got Aberdeen Mad all over it.

Be one of the many self-righteous pr*cks on Aberdeen Mad, the sort who think "Stand Free" is some sort of political statement.

The clud up poster "John James" on the hun RSL site calculates sevco are looking at an 8 figure deficit this year and wonders who will pay it. Seems safe to say it wont be King.

He also says that the debt to Ashley is in fact £5.6m because the "rangers" shops at glasgow airport and belfast ran up debts of 600k before being wound up, and SD picked up the tab.

PMG says King is back again to plead with MA for more money. Cant see what benefit Ashley gets if he does put in more cash - he already has security over anything valuable. Claims King has asked for the 2nd lot of £5m (dependent on due diligence) and another £10m on top of that.

This seems to tally with the expected 8 figure deficit proclaimed by the less retarded hun fans, as above.

Hope MA tells them where to go. He must know he would never see any of that again. I can understand he would want to keep them trundling along, for as long as he made big money off retail, but then surely the debt he would then be owed would eclipse that.

King is probably down there telling him fantasy stories of "last 4 in the champs league in two years" etc.

As for the despicable ones 6-2 victory over hibs - they are all crowing about it and even the fans who have their eyes wide-open financially, seem to have taken this single result as an early-doors championship crowning ceremony.,

It was a good win for them, but it has all the hallmarks of a freak result. Remember in 1999, we had to wait till late october for our first win of the year and it came via a freak 6-5 win at fir park (think it was a midweek game too).

They will have one of the better squads, but lets see how they cope over a full season, esp if an injury or two crops up.

Re Sevco, I much prefer on-field misery to go in tandem with off-field chaos, but as long as the off-field chaos does for them in the end, I will be happy. They can pump hivs all they want on their way to the grave (again). Theres a nice thought.

What I find hilarious is that fans of every other team seem to be cynical, at the very least realistic when it comes to how the board act/funds available.

Any the Rangers fan with a realistic grasp of the current situation is instantly dismissed as a taig!

Here's a collection of them...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=80badfe4b69d557c9e0339be39197c50&showtopic=285672

Obsessed they are I tells ya!

Glad to see that it's close to the most popular page on here. It's always nice to see that there are still people that can see through the "same club" shite that's spouted by the media and from within Ibrox. Still grates me that there's people within our camp that see them as the same club though.

Same seems to be happening with Parma though. God knows if they're trying to claim they're the same club, and I don't know the ins and outs, but the press are going with them being relegated to the 4th tier in Italy.

Disagree. See today's bbc website article for details (sorry, can't do links). First sentance is something like "new Parma club allowed into div 4" or similar. Show me where the BBC ever reported the Huns demise like that.

The new Parma can call themselves Parma if they want. We know they're not and it would appear the BBC have no problem calling them out on it. Huns are the same situation and yet the BBC have gone out of their way to report the opposite. Same scummy odious cunts following them, but there, the similarity (to old rangers) ends and I have £60m creditors to back up that arguement.

So the record have rubbished our links to Allan as completely made up. This is fair enough if it is true & they have contacted the club & the club has confirmed this.

If the shoe was on the other foot though, if we were the confirmed club interested & had had a couple of bids knocked back, would the record have rubbished any "rumoured" interest from Sevco in him?

Would they fuck as like. They are just rubbishing our links to him to try & help keep his price down for those cunts.

I hope we officially do make our interest known (whether we really are interested or not) just to help bump up his price for the cunts :crossfingers:

Couldn't care less if we got him or not. Only want to help screw them over if we can.

wait till they hit the spl and the money that was taken from second place to give to the lower leagues (who was in them i wonder) gets taken back under another cheating lie

even if they dont make it this time reconstruction will be the cheat of the day

what ever happened to the 11/1 voting system that was supposed to be changed i remember everyone on here saying don't worry it will happen before the huns get back into the top flight..

stewarty milne,s greed fucked that up

I honestly can't see what we achieved voting down the change for 11-1, I think that will come back to bite us.

Scott Allan Hands in Transfer request

And Hibs official response

In the face of continued media interest, Hibernian Football Club can confirm that Scott Allan has today handed in a written transfer request.

This comes on the back of two unwelcome and uninvited approaches from Rangers FC regarding Scott, the first for £175,000 and the second for £225,000.

Hibernian FC has refused both bids because the Club has no wish to transfer a valuable player to strengthen a major rival in the battle to win the Championship and gain promotion to the Premiership.

Hibernian’s position has not changed. The player will not be sold to Rangers.

Well that's them totally in a corner now and can hardly sell to rangers after that statement

I honestly can't see what we achieved voting down the change for 11-1, I think that will come back to bite us.

There was a lot of talk that the first thing that would change after 11-1 had gone would be the gate split, even at that time it would have been a negative for us

Scott Allan Hands in Transfer request

And Hibs official response

In the face of continued media interest, Hibernian Football Club can confirm that Scott Allan has today handed in a written transfer request.

This comes on the back of two unwelcome and uninvited approaches from Rangers FC regarding Scott, the first for £175,000 and the second for £225,000.

Hibernian FC has refused both bids because the Club has no wish to transfer a valuable player to strengthen a major rival in the battle to win the Championship and gain promotion to the Premiership.

Hibernian’s position has not changed. The player will not be sold to Rangers.

Well that's them totally in a corner now and can hardly sell to rangers after that statement

Fkn good on you Hibs. Opens the door for pretty much any club other than Sevco to come in & get him.

Hibs will be easy to deal with.

Dundee Utd take note you sell out cunts.

Actually, come to think of it. hibs haven't said anything about not selling him to Sevco :itch-chin:

Can see him going to Dundee United again.

Not a chance. Utd would maybe put in a "fake" bid of around £250k (maximum) just to get it up Sevco (& good on them) but they wouldn't pay anything over that for a player really.

Said before I thought £400k would be enough for Sevco to take him but have my doubts now. Hibs would have a riot on their hands if they sold out to them for that kind of money now.

They'll take pretty much anything from any other club though & I hope they fkn do.

Allan is a little cunt though & deserves to be sent to Coventry by Hibs :giggle: Let the fkr rot in the development league. He's of no use to them now in the first team & they may as well just write off his wage.

Can see them doing a player loan swap with a cub though until his deal expires if they cannot sell him, just so they can hopefully get in a player that will work for his wages

Cringeworthy dry boak inducing stuff in the S Allan thread in Orc media.

Basically condemning the threats to SA by the scummy element of Hibs fans (clearly forgetting the bullets in mail to Lennon) & many of them boasting that everyone fears that "They" are back & everyone is scared of them & they cannot wait to dish out to us all :blahblah1: :blahblah1: Hashtag obsessed

Certainly hard to tell. Obviously the league system was the 12-12 turning into 8-8-8 half way through the season.

FWIW I think we made the right decision to keep the 11-1 vote. The interesting shout is do we change it soon or not bother

He hates them. He can sit tight and join the Huns in January on a pre-contract.

Aye but a fee would still be due in that case, no?

I don't see him signing for the huns, the statement from Hibs is unequivocal.

All the sorry episode does is highlight once again what the 'other' clubs are up against in Scotland, a compliant media which foments unsettling of opposition players to aid their heroes.

Allan never started on Saturday and Hibs lost. Mission accomplished for the MSM.