Sevco Thread

Garcia Moreno, elected 3 times as President of Ecuador, was a succesful leader in the 1800s who made Ecuador a regional leader in science and higher education. He made universal literacy a priority for the country. He also made big advancements in the countrys agriculture and economy. He gave his own salary to charity and was an enemy of corruption.

He had generated animosity with the freemasons mainly for his Catholic faith and his efforts to curtail secret societies.

Freemasons are naturalists; that is, while they claim to believe in God, they insist that humanity cannot actually know anything about God. This is why they accept members of any religion. The religions themselves are just "nice stories" for the masons, they dont actually believe them.

And so their naturalistic stance causes them to deny the divine truths which God has revealed to us. This positions them as an opponent of the Catholic Church, which exists to proclaim these divine truths.

As Moreno was a political conservative and devout Catholic, he was naturally despised by liberals / anti-clericals / freemasons (there was likely a large overlap between all these 3 groups). His policies and outlook enraged them, despite his succesful leadership and obvious popularity with the ordinary people. His 3rd succesful election win was also practically his death warrant.

He was murdered by a mob wielding machetes and revolvers.

I doubt freemasons these days are as political / active / vicious as this. I think their activities now mainly relate to nepotism in the workplace and rigging games of football.

You need to stop thinking.

Freemasons is always capitalised as well.

Couple of inspired signings from the hun prick

Clyde manager Barry Ferguson is closing in on deals for his former Rangers colleagues Marvin Andrews, 39, and Stephen Hughes, 32. (Daily Record)

Speaking of The Record, CUNTS, actually still CUNTS.

Still rolling out Durrant and his horrific Pittodrie injury.

On Saturday I realized I despise Celtic players more than any other teams, well apart from Lasley & Hamill but I hate whatever incarnation the zombies as a club claim to be even more

Football isnt a matter of life and death, unless you climb on your roof, whilst a bit pissed, to adjust your aerial during a Champions League match and then fall off onto your greenhouse.

:crossfingers:

How's your TV reception @@Bluto10 min?

Anyway, here's Ahmad's quotes:

Mr Ahmad said: "I was promised a letter by the Crown...by close of business 4 September 2015 which would also confirm that I would not be arrested at UK border control or by Police Scotland and could attend court on the 29 September 2015 to answer the warrant petition which I wanted to fully cooperate with."

Mr Ahmad continued: "A few days ago, the Crown reneged on their promise to provide me with a safe passage letter.
"My legal team and I have grave concerns about a defendant in this case being able to receive a fair trial anywhere in Scotland let alone Glasgow.
"Every social media site in Scotland has presumed all the defendants to be guilty before a trial has even taken place or for that matter before individuals have even been indicted."
Mr Ahmad said that he had recently "received death threats by phone and online".
He described Rangers fans as "a tribe", adding: "What the rest of the world will never understand unless they experience it first hand is that Rangers Football Club is a religion, in itself, built on centuries of religious bigotry."
The former director also accused Police Scotland of being "an establishment institution which itself is deeply rooted and immersed in Rangers Football Club's history for well over 140 years".
Mr Ahmad said: "I firmly believe Police Scotland have their own agenda and are deeply emotionally connected to Rangers Football Club. In my view Police Scotland have a clear conflict of interest."
  • Upvote 1