Sevco Thread

They are desperate for Hearts to win to prove that they are as good as the top Scottish teams.

They think because they finished last season as "better/stronger" than a "relaxing" Hearts side & because Hearts are flying in top flight now that they are as good (or better) than Aberdeen & would also give Celtic a good run right now.

Going to be hard for us to beat Hearts knowing that Madden the Sevco fan will want to feed their egos

Improbable without serious huncuntery behind the scenes. Oh, and not a small requirement for yet more cash either.

Edit: having thought about it some more I actually hope they do go down this route. It'll cost squillions over a serious amount of time that could otherwise be spent on the park. That would be pleasing to me.

Oh, and not a small point, it would show up the SFA even more for the corrupt fucks they are, if that were possible.

Only Tom cruise from Scientology can save them from the thetans within I'm operating thetan, o8,

I was the reverse, I heard about Lord xenu at the start.

What am saying is Sevco should contact Scientology and give them a sports club to invest their vast tax free wealth. Tom cruise could turn up at iBrox and act as a North korean clut leader. That's the only way I see the out of this. That or some mad sheik who hates Catholics!

Sevco Scientology fx