Sevco Thread

Whyte,Chuckles(who didn't know Whyte at the time allegedly) and the dude from the impartial administrators have all been charged but with what ?

"alleged fraudulent acquisition",

Is this an actual police charge ? Surely the police have charged them with " fraudulent acquisition " and must have evidence or they wouldn't be bringing them to court.

If found guilty,then doesn't whatever was stolen have to be returned to the rightful owner ?

Fudd & Flaps?

If that dude was not working in the interests of them at the time (while working for them, if you get my drift).

Whyte has a separate claim on it too.

Very fucked up.

Whyte,Chuckles(who didn't know Whyte at the time allegedly) and the dude from the impartial administrators have all been charged but with what ?

"alleged fraudulent acquisition",

Is this an actual police charge ? Surely the police have charged them with " fraudulent acquisition " and must have evidence or they wouldn't be bringing them to court.

If found guilty,then doesn't whatever was stolen have to be returned to the rightful owner ?

Hard to return Spartans league place though.

Just spotted this -

'At the end of all this, new/old co will merge IMO thats what am hoping for'

FFS, how many attempts do the want at this, The The Rangers.

Although I suppose he is one of the few who openly admit that there were / are two clubs

Ironically RW, this is Bill Millar's incubator proposal that the huns threw out in favour of, now who was it again, sevco someone or other. And why? Cos they've said, and the daily record printed and the BBC reported that it wouldn't be a new club wi' him like, no, but. Fucking window lickers to a man!

Bill Millar, the yank with the cash. One of the few (who actually have cash) who have featured in this story. Give him his due, his parting shot was something along the lines of "if they don't have £50m to burn they're fucked, again." In fairness I may be paraphrasing a little.

So if the assets were fraudulently purchased, which at £5.5m they fucking were, where does that leave the team currently playing at Ibrox?

Ibrox, Murray Park, Edmiston House and the car park all go up for sale so the original creditors can get a fair share of the money that should have been raised?

@@RTYD is this possible?

Anything you read or hear always ask yourself how does this affect principle finance provider Ashley?

If it's bad news for him it's bad news for Rangers as is.

But don't forget, a functioning Rangers is worth way more long term to him that a non functioning one. Pleasingly whether they're actually winning stuff whilst functioning is neither here nor there to him. Think Newcasle!

Jesus Christ! Just had to put up with some cunt at work saying Green and Whyte are bastards because they fucked Rangers for their own gain.

Aye, I'm sure getting Ibrox, Murray Park, Edmiston House, Players, £2.7M prize money and all intellectual property of the club was ripping the fuckers aff.

Fucking idiots poking their opinions into something that they ken fuck all aboot.

:angry11::angry11::angry11:

Anything you read or hear always ask yourself how does this affect principle finance provider Ashley?

If it's bad news for him it's bad news for Rangers as is.

Surely it must be bad news for Ashley - theres a chance his 5 mill is secured against f-all.

Hopefully he will now seek to have his 5 mill to be ring-fenced from the operating cash.

With this court drama going on, it must be yet another mighty obstacle to the (already pie-in-the-sky) stock exchange listing and also must preclude any imminent external finance.

The silence of the current board regarding this is defeaning, but then they only talk p*ss anyway.

It seems things are shaping up nicely for it to be a downright miserable christmas for the denziens of mordor :)

Yes, you're probably right. But also think of it two ways, he might see an opportunity also.

No investor's going near this turkey in the next 2 years whilst the ownership of assets is in question.

So if you're Ashley how do you word the question? I would suggest "Do you want to pay me back my £5m when we all know you haven't got that kind of money or would you like one more hit, just one more little tiny hit just to keep your dream alive whilst under his breath saying with my men in absolute charge, me having 100% of all retail rights and IP in perpetuity and of course, we'll have a wee public flogging (metaphorically speaking) of your heroes King and co just to show them up once and for all for the snake oil show men they are.

Think Newcastle. But what Newcastle doesn't do (I don't think and will look a complete tit when someone corrects me) is run at a loss, a misplaced, self entitled money pit. That just aint happening, well not with Ashleys money anyway.

• Site Sponsor

So if the assets were fraudulently purchased, which at £5.5m they fucking were, where does that leave the team currently playing at Ibrox?

Ibrox, Murray Park, Edmiston House and the car park all go up for sale so the original creditors can get a fair share of the money that should have been raised?

@@RTYD is this possible?

Not my field of expertise, but if the deal was shown to be fraudulent then perhaps Court could set it aside? Liquidator of Oldco gets ownership again and asks Mr King for £20M. Wet dream territory that.

Not my field of expertise, but if the deal was shown to be fraudulent then perhaps Court could set it aside? Liquidator of Oldco gets ownership again and asks Mr King for £20M. Wet dream territory that.

A bit like someone buying a stolen car stereo (apt analogy given the parties involved no?) and the bobbies coming and taking it back?

I assume that would invalidate the securities on Fat Ashley's loans meaning they'd have to be repaid immediately or the funds are ringfenced?

This is either going to get very tasty for us, or Chuckles and Green will get jailed and the Sevcoites will see it as some kind of moral victory (irony?! don't know the fucking meaning of the word) and Murray can still cut about swaggering in his wheels.

I wasn’t sure if the newco could or would have issues coming from all this, its Green and Whyte that’s in the dock, not sevco, so I’ve been asking around.

Few folk have said that theres a chance anything bought illegally would be stripped and sold at auction. Proceeds going to the oldco to be distributed amongst its creditors.

Ashley’s money will be secured against nada, he will most probably want his loan back ASAP

The Ranger liquidation MII is a serious consequence.

If all falls apart the only hope der hun have is that the assets are bought and rented back to the club but that’s an expense they just cannot afford.

Could all take a couple of years to come out in the wash though, trials, verdicts, follow ons from guilty verdicts… They could get to the top tier for the first time in their history only to be stripped of assets, liquidated and back down to D3 again.

I wasn’t sure if the newco could or would have issues coming from all this, its Green and Whyte that’s in the dock, not sevco, so I’ve been asking around.

Few folk have said that theres a chance anything bought illegally would be stripped and sold at auction. Proceeds going to the oldco to be distributed amongst its creditors.

Ashley’s money will be secured against nada, he will most probably want his loan back ASAP

The Ranger liquidation MII is a serious consequence.

If all falls apart the only hope der hun have is that the assets are bought and rented back to the club but that’s an expense they just cannot afford.

Could all take a couple of years to come out in the wash though, trials, verdicts, follow ons from guilty verdicts… They could get to the top tier for the first time in their history only to be stripped of assets, liquidated and back down to D3 again.

True - but probably the hun piggy-bank will run dry before we get to that stage, most especially if Ashley wants his money ring-fened (please God!).

They are facing a big shortfall for this season alone - huns on the RSL site estimate it at £10.5 million (this doesnt include the min £8m debts they owe to ashely etc)

And these developments should hopefully mean that no stock exchange or investor would so much as look at them, thus meaning no possible chance of external finance <fingers crossed>

Wonder if Park knew this court drama was in the post.

This is what should have happened from the beginning.

It was 100% clear at the time that there was something obviously shady as fuck about Green/Sevco Scotland getting the assets for £5.5million.