Sevco Thread

Exactly right Dad.

Imo the hun support needs to be taken down a whole series of pegs.

They need to realise they dont run scotland or scottish football and their opinion is unimportant.

They need to realise that, despite most of them being obese, they have no weight to throw about.

They need to realise that they are universally regarded as an uncouth mob of unwashed plebs.

Could I respectfully suggest that this was the stance to take 5 years ago, not after 5 years of reinforcing that they do achieve all of the above things. The only distinction is that we permitted them to do it by some bizarre, unjustifiable choice whereas they are now even more firmly of the belief that they hold this 'position' by necessity.

I doubt if the SFA even have the ability or wherewithal, never mind the desire to curb this reinvigorated monster they've created. Instead we will inevitably get yet more shite thrust upon us about how the helicopters n'that will be pyoor magic byraway.

Cupping your ear is sailing close to it, said gesture is beyond it.

I cant see that cupping your ears could be called offensive.

Re the gesture, unprofessional I agree but this is football after all.

Did he get caught on camera doing it, I've only seen stills of him cupping his ears and also pointing (not saying he didnt do it, but wondering if he could deny it).

Lot of Celtic lovers on here these days.

All of them weegies, all bellends.

A weegie will always lean towards one of the arse cheeks. Its clear CS is a Celtic man at heart and the rest of Millertimes family is probably all Huns, his need to be different all the time has him disguised as a Dons fan though.

• Upvote 1

Tynecastle.

Complete lack of respect of us after beating Hibs in the semi-final last year.

Two reasons directly linked to Aberdeen within the last 4 years.

Also locked us in the tattiedome and made us listen to his shite. Of course if the Catholic kiddie fiddler actually ever went to a game he'd know exactly why Lennon is hated.

Oh yeah and that time he claimed we threw coins at him and killed his unicorn.

• Downvote 2

I cant see that cupping your ears could be called offensive.

Re the gesture, unprofessional I agree but this is football after all.

Did he get caught on camera doing it, I've only seen stills of him cupping his ears and also pointing (not saying he didnt do it, but wondering if he could deny it).

Its not. Its potentially inciteful hence why I thought it was close to the line but not over it (the mong tongue thing doesn't exactly help either). The slapping the bicep thing (what is that called?) a la Fenlon a while ago is a provocative and deliberate gesture, hence I consider it beyond the line. As will the SFA.

Oh and bothering to film someone on a phone at the fitba just so you can record your own voiceover when dobbing the guy in is definitely beyond the virgin line just to be clear.

Michael Grant [Dandy] spot-on as usual in today's Times:

"...It would be refreshing to think that anyone who subsequently told their mates they had reported Lennon to the police was given a swift slap across the face to bring them to their senses for embarrassing their fellow Rangers supporters.
Police Scotland’s chief constable is being investigated over bullying allegations. The force has been stretched by centralisation and mergers, has major issues with call handling, faces huge maintenance bills, works with outdated IT systems and is dealing with the consequences of reduced hours and closures of local stations. Exactly what the duty officers need, then, are grown, functioning adults turning up at police front desks or phoning in to log complaints about Lennon cupping his ears or giving them a gesture. Imagine the sighing, rolling of the eyes and shaking of the head that went on among staff having their time wasted by that garbage."
Quite. :hysterical:
  • Upvote 10

Really? So you would expect Barry Ferguson, for example, to be avoid getting stick at Pittodrie if he returned as a manager?

You're delusional.

I dont think the Aberdeen support would behave towards Fergahun, like the orcs behaved towards Lennon. I am sure he would be roundly mocked, but there's football banter and then there is naked hatred.

(As it happens, Fergahun has about as much change of being a manager on our level as does Peppa Pig)

Michael Grant [Dandy] spot-on as usual in today's Times:

"...It would be refreshing to think that anyone who subsequently told their mates they had reported Lennon to the police was given a swift slap across the face to bring them to their senses for embarrassing their fellow Rangers supporters.
Police Scotland’s chief constable is being investigated over bullying allegations. The force has been stretched by centralisation and mergers, has major issues with call handling, faces huge maintenance bills, works with outdated IT systems and is dealing with the consequences of reduced hours and closures of local stations. Exactly what the duty officers need, then, are grown, functioning adults turning up at police front desks or phoning in to log complaints about Lennon cupping his ears or giving them a gesture. Imagine the sighing, rolling of the eyes and shaking of the head that went on among staff having their time wasted by that garbage."
Quite. :hysterical:

Spot on!

I dont think the Aberdeen support would behave towards Fergahun, like the orcs behaved towards Lennon. I am sure he would be roundly mocked, but there's football banter and then there is naked hatred.

Naked hatred is exactly what would be shown to Ferguson.

Clearly you're trying to insinuate that the only reason folk dislike Lennon is because he's a Catholic. About sums you up tbh.

if the Catholic kiddie fiddler actually ever went to a game he'd know exactly why Lennon is hated.

I resent that, all your female relations presented proof that they were above the age of consent.

And as Lennon has only had anything to do with us in one single game in the last decade, (the semi earlier this years), your "go to the games" pish is erroneous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Naked hatred is exactly what would be shown to Ferguson.

So you equate Aberdeen fans with the huns? I think our fans are a cut above them, myself.

Clearly you're trying to insinuate that the only reason folk dislike Lennon is because he's a Catholic. About sums you up tbh.

What a fanny you are, I have made no such insinuation.

I have no knowledge or interest in Neil Lennons faith, or lack thereof.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The guy answering the questions is a Ryan Jack fan I see.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Does anyone know where I might get a black-and-white-check shirt with button-down collar which I can wear with the buttons done all the way to the top? It's just that I have a sudden compulsion for dressing like an absolute fanny.

Oh and, wot's wiv the accent of the boy pwesenting it? Pwopa Rangers man him, innit?

Utterly bizarre.

I resent that, all your female relations presented proof that they were above the age of consent.

And as Lennon has only had anything to do with us in one single game in the last decade, (the semi earlier this years), your "go to the games" pish is erroneous.

He was Celtic manger for over 40% of the last decade, you fucking moron :hysterical:

So you equate Aberdeen fans with the huns? I think our fans are a cut above them, myself.

We wouldn't be giving him abuse based on his faith. Just on the fact he was a cunt.

• Upvote 4

Why do people get so upset over Neil Lennon?

I don't find many Aberdeen fans (I assume that is who you are referring to by people) get upset over Neil Lennon. Many have a dislike, and I don't think it takes much to work out why.

An enforcer in a successful old firm team. Means he got away with a lot more than enforcers for other teams would have.

Previous manager of Celtic.

Current manager of Premiership opposition.

Outspoken against Aberdeen and their fans in the past.

Overly arrogant.

Quite a mix of reasons to make him dislikable to Aberdeen fans. Factor in the 17 years that we have had since he first arrived in Scottish football, and that is a lot of time to get to build up and continue that dislike. To me he is in a long list of dislikable former and current old firm players that are easily dislikable.