Sevco Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if Hearts are watching O'Halloran. We've zero width or pace. Cathro didn't fancy wingers but Daly does and likely new manager might. And Sevco can't afford £1m for Walker. Certainly not up front. Which we'd want after getting fuck all for Wallace.

I wouldn't put anything past the huns mate they seem to come up with money from nowhere they apparently paid £1m for Dorrans after they got knocked out of the Europa League. I do hope Walker stays with Hearts instead of going to Sevco. O'Halloran definitely the type of player Hearts are missing but they have missed the boat for him at least for this season anyway. Decent result for your team yesterday though two clean sheets in a row away from home is definitely a step in the right direction. Berra and Souttar has the potential to be a half decent centre half pairing. It's midfield and the wide areas where you seem well short.

I wouldn't put anything past the huns mate they seem to come up with money from nowhere they apparently paid £1m for Dorrans after they got knocked out of the Europa League. I do hope Walker stays with Hearts instead of going to Sevco. O'Halloran definitely the type of player Hearts are missing but they have missed the boat for him at least for this season anyway. Decent result for your team yesterday though two clean sheets in a row away from home is definitely a step in the right direction. Berra and Souttar has the potential to be a half decent centre half pairing. It's midfield and the wide areas where you seem well short.

You're letting yourself down with this being complimentary of Hearts pish min.

Fuck Hearts.

• Upvote 1

Yup. Nailed it. No midfield threat when I've been used to Mackay, Cameron, Hartley, Skacel as well as wingers like Colquhoun and McCann.

Bit of flair coming through in the young team but not the time to field them regularly. Makes Lafferty and Isma's job a tough one. Actually resigned to Walker going. Would love Djoum to fuck off too. Cadden would be decent.

Berra strolled Ibrox. Massive player seemed more at home doing that than playing league cup teams. He's already turning Souttar into the player he should be. Smith at right back proving a find.

Impressed with clean sheets when a keeper still to arrrive and this man city dude still to play at left back.

Chat here is Freedman to be announced today or tomorrow. Given the rest of the list, happy. Daly doing well, rocketed up popularity charts telling Brenda and his ego to fuck off. Prick.

I see you boys are trying to take Scotland's biggest league away support ever to Murrayfield. No sure what that would need to be. But hope you do. Then we give Sevco 2k tickets.

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Ryan Jack makes it into Strachan squad, now that he's now eligible to play for Scotland.

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't. It's exactly the kind of bullshit the SFA will pull to help the huns land McLean as well.

"Aye see Kenny you'll never get a call up playing for Aberdeen but if you sign for ra peepul then you're guaranteed one"

Yeah. Think he was to be offered position tomorrow. Hearts weren't aware of Palace interest. Budge was on fuckin holiday.

Levein has wanted Daly all along. Budge not convinced. I heard nobody really wowed in interviews. If Budge defies Levein's advice makes his position redundant. Surely.

Now a fuckin shambles. 100 CVs down to these 4?

Anyway. It's a Sevco thread. How'd you cunts do against Hamilton? I heard some 20 year old handed Whittaker his cunt in a box.