Sevco Thread

I don't mind Neil Lennon. He hates the Huns, does what he wants and doesn't really give a fuck. He's done a decent job with both Celtic and Hibs up here. He never really did much done at Bolton, but he seems to have found his level up here.

The amount of abuse he gets is unreal, but he still doesn't care and carries on doing what he does. For that, he get's my plaudits.

I resent that, all your female relations presented proof that they were above the age of consent.

And as Lennon has only had anything to do with us in one single game in the last decade, (the semi earlier this years), your "go to the games" pish is erroneous.

Fit?

I don't mind Neil Lennon. He hates the Huns, does what he wants and doesn't really give a fuck. He's done a decent job with both Celtic and Hibs up here. He never really did much done at Bolton, but he seems to have found his level up here.

The amount of abuse he gets is unreal, but he still doesn't care and carries on doing what he does. For that, he get's my plaudits.

Indeed. I'd rather have folk like Neil Lennon than utterly beige characters in our league.

I love Scottish football and it's shit like this that makes it so entertaining. I actually feel sorry for people up here who "support" English teams because they think the Scottish game is shite.

Indeed. I'd rather have folk like Neil Lennon than utterly beige characters in our league.

I love Scottish football and it's shit like this that makes it so entertaining. I actually feel sorry for people up here who "support" English teams because they think the Scottish game is shite.

Hud on you love Scottish fitba because it has cunts like Lennon? Odd. Personally I love Scottish fitba because the famous happen to play in it.

It's not these cretins that he should bothered about.

Our friends in the SFA/SPFL will see he is punished for upsetting their team.

:happy:

Hahaha disclaimer on the video

"Warning some people may consider some scenes offensive".

Aye you mean overly sensitive hun serpents? What a bunch of fucking cunts.

Player: Ryan Jack, Rangers FC

Match: Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC on Saturday 12th August 2017

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Case: Claim of wrongful dismissal for A2 offence of violent conduct

Outcome: Player Reference Upheld. Red card rescinded.

WHAT A SURPRISE

Michael Grant [Dandy] spot-on as usual in today's Times:

"...It would be refreshing to think that anyone who subsequently told their mates they had reported Lennon to the police was given a swift slap across the face to bring them to their senses for embarrassing their fellow Rangers supporters.

Police Scotlands chief constable is being investigated over bullying allegations. The force has been stretched by centralisation and mergers, has major issues with call handling, faces huge maintenance bills, works with outdated IT systems and is dealing with the consequences of reduced hours and closures of local stations. Exactly what the duty officers need, then, are grown, functioning adults turning up at police front desks or phoning in to log complaints about Lennon cupping his ears or giving them a gesture. Imagine the sighing, rolling of the eyes and shaking of the head that went on among staff having their time wasted by that garbage."

Quite. :hysterical:

You just know they they will have been banging 999 repeatedly to report this crime like they were calling up the daily record sport hotline.

I think someone on here mentioned once or twice they've had a pint with him.

Aye, King Street Loon seems quite starstruck...

Leave my mate Neil alone.

Does Neil Lennon count as a shite celebrity?

If so i had a drinking session with him in a bar in Temple Bar area of Dublin.

He was a good sport once I'd finished winding him up about Celtic and me being an Aberdeen fan.

Spent about 4 hours with the guy. A decent guy tbh.

I've shared pints with Neil Lennon.

He had a similar dream to Adolf.

Irrespective of how much of a cunt Lennon may come across as (he's actually a good laugh, had a couple of pints with him in Dublin) no-one deserves to be spat on (if it happened).

Its the act of a mink who does that.

Had a good few beers with Neil Lennon in a bar in Temple Bar Dublin in 05. Good company and enjoyed taking the Mick out of the English after they got humped 4-1 by the Danes as much as did.

I like Lennon.

My pal from a drinking sesh in Dublin.

• Upvote 10