Sevco Thread

Hes an idiot. The perfect fit for a bunch of arseholes like sevco. Give him time a hun told me yesterday, aberdeen are just a small team like hearts and hibs and blah blah blah; always about how huge they are and all that shite. When he took over he had nothing, new players need time to gel, once we click, we'll be humping yous cunts like we did in the good old days. In fairness to him it was in response to me laughing in his face about what a shambles they were, that ped®o is a fucking dumb cunt (we are ze peepul...fucking hell), and we were going to rape them next time out and all that shite.

He told me the same pish last year at this time though. Gets funnier the more time passes.

Out of interest was that before or after they mulched us 3-0 at home?

• Downvote 1

Immense. You must make this happen.

A slight revision

You think the queen is fucking trendy Sky sports, the record and the SunWith your giro and diseaseSame top on for weeksWe know that you're a fuckin Hun

u

Your song was sung at Perth today. To say the audience was split in half is an understatement.

I was signing chebs shortly after though.

• Upvote 1

Your good sauce has obviously been reading Phi mcgillywibble for about 6 weeks now.

Crunch time for them now though. Do they piss yet more up a wall into something that is patently not working. Europe and comfortably second was only to paper cracks. Arrogant fucks thought spunking another 10m would get them it. But Whats their alternative (apart from the obvious poach McInnes and sign two or three of our core side).

Pleasing.

They couldn't afford mcinnes, was 1 million plus even before the new contract , the source wasn't anything of the internet but a current player in the league who's best mates with miller, says he's desperate to sign for hibs and get out , great stuff

I don't know the huns always seem to come up with money from somewhere. Don't be surprised to see them come up with more to sign Jamie Walker before the end of the transfer window. But if they are truly in disarray behind the scenes that's always good to hear. Not sure Hibs need or would want Miller as they have already signed three strikers in this window.

And BBCs response to Pedro gate. Mcleish and DeBoer on the radio thinking they're 'settling in' preparing for a title challenge NEXT year.

Beyond funny.

They really are the most deluded bunch that were ever shat into civilisation. Celtic are pulling away from them with getting into the CL group stages again which will net them circa £20m to £30m (just like last season). Once Van Dijk is inevitably sold in the next week or two that will net them another £6m or so. On the other hand the huns lose in the first round of the Europa League to a team from Luxembourg and win around £200k in prize money. Yet they somehow still believe they can beat them to the title sometime soon. With Ryan Jack as the heartbeat of their midfield.

Delusion at its absolute best.

• Upvote 2

They really are the most deluded bunch that were ever shat into civilisation. Celtic are pulling away from them with getting into the CL group stages again which will net them circa £20m to £30m (just like last season). Once Van Dijk is inevitably sold in the next week or two that will net them another £6m or so. On the other hand the huns lose in the first round of the Europa League to a team from Luxembourg and win around £200k in prize money. Yet they somehow still believe they can beat them to the title sometime soon. With Ryan Jack as the heartbeat of their midfield.

Delusion at its absolute best.

I had one of them tell me in mid july that they were going to win the league, I just laughed at him. When your big summer signing is Ryan nancyboy Jack you aint going nowhere. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hunbash::thehat:

I had one of them tell me in mid july that they were going to win the league, I just laughed at him. When your big summer signing is Ryan nancyboy Jack you aint going nowhere. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hunbash::thehat:

They were saying the same last summer. You'd think after finishing 39 points and 3 trophies behind Celtic they would reign their delusion in a bit. To be fair they have signed a couple of decent players for this level in Dorrans and Alves. Plus the boy Morelos up front looks like he could be a handful and might score a decent amount of goals for them. But what they have is nowhere near enough to get close to Celtic (and Celtic will only strengthen further now that they have CL money all but secured).

They were saying the same last summer. You'd think after finishing 39 points and 3 trophies behind Celtic they would reign their delusion in a bit. To be fair they have signed a couple of decent players for this level in Dorrans and Alves. Plus the boy Morelos up front looks like he could be a handful and might score a decent amount of goals for them. But what they have is nowhere near enough to get close to Celtic (and Celtic will only strengthen further now that they have CL money all but secured).

The hun doesnt do humility, reason and decency-always been the way with the previous lot and now this new club.

they will stick with him until after the Kingsford decision, if its rejected they will strike that is when Mcinnes will be most vunerable to a move, also when he turned down the Mackems you can be sure that Smith and Bain, who were on the old co board. half of that said board are back in place, have let him know that when pedro gets the dunt ,which will be before the years out, McInnes will be offered said job just up to him whether he takes it, i see a couple of weeks back Pulis signed a new deal at WBA until 2019, they are a club that he WOULD leave us for too, but if Rangers job comes up before then as it will its a difficult decision for him to make.

O'Halloran wouldn't fit into our side, he's a player best used for counter-attacking football. He does well for saints because of the way they play. Conversely he was poor at the Huns because they attack for 90 mins and he was played wide etc and that just doesn't suit him.

There are times when counter attacking suits us. I think O'Halloran could definitely do a job at AFC. He's not going to be starting every game but I'd rather have him here than see him elsewhere. We need to improve the strength of the squad. O'Halloran would do that.