New Car Chat

fine-n-dandy

FIRST of all, its never been proved otherwise

secondly, that wasnt the point of the thread i dont think, was it?

no more deflection

who actually employs you and what are your job standards?

My job is to source genuine motor parts to aid our repair workshop overhaul drilling motors, i can raise purchase orders for any value i want without question, so a huge level of trust is being shown that i can not only source the correct parts but i can get them for the best possible value.

I also supply motors on the side, which also carries with it a level of responsibility as if I order the wrong ones not only can they "Blow up" but also severly impact on drilling productivity due to having to wait up to 16 weeks for the correct motor to be supplied.

What is it that you do? Call centre boy?

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lol so wait, wait....you look up the internet for car parts?

I LOVE how you tried to type that out, in such a way as you will be explaining it at the next job interview you go for...at kwik fit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're under developing things

:clangers:

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lol so wait, wait....you look up the internet for car parts?

I LOVE how you tried to type that out, in such a way as you will be explaining it at the next job interview you go for...at kwik fit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're under developing things

No, we repair drilling motors, for oil rigs........

Not quite sure how you got cars from that, roidy?

Anyway, whos going to make those nuisance calls if you dont get yourself to work! :clangers2:

Get a golf, one of the few cars that doesn't give away your social status or income. See also Saabs and Volvos. To my mind, if you have money you don't display the fact and if you don't you certainly don't. And keeping up the Jones's is for Sorry Joes.

In Aberdeen at least, Audis are pointless and 4x4s should be made illegal.

I've owned 3 golfs in my time. All excellent to drive, with little, if any, mechanical problems. However...my last 2 both leaked through the doors. One just in the front passenger door, the other in just about every door - design fault. I'll not buy a VW ever again.

goin down tomorrow

710 flight from glasgow, guys getting me at stansted airport

hes called rafael santos and he apparently lives in the middle of nowhere

every instinct in my body is telling me its some kind of trap, but i want the ZT

wish me luck!

Is it legal for the trip hame?That is if you manage to cut yourself free of the bonds and rape tape.

goin down tomorrow

every instinct in my body is telling me its some kind of trap, but i want the ZT

wish me luck!

There is a guy i know of got trapped a few years back, traveled long distance to buy an Audi A3, was kicked in and had 6k in cash stolen from him. Ive missed the specifics on this story but im sure you will be fine, a car that has perhaps cost hundreds isnt worth such a ruse as it were.

Although terrorfex seems to have nailed the knowledge on this car just to add if i remember correctly the Rover 75/ZT was designed as an all new built from the ground up model from the BMW era of ownership after initial proposals to facelift the Rover 600 platform. Its a car that benefited from this imo as the 25/ZR/200 and 45/ZS/400 suffered due to lack of development. The 25/ZR was still using the rear axle set up from the maestro apparently.

goin down tomorrow

wish me luck!

Rafael Santos?

That's a good, Catholic name, min.

Nothing to worry about with a Catholic.

Hyoo haff com for car? Hyoo haff pesos? Show me pesos. Good. Now drop hyoor pantalones on ground, puto.

gang-prison-tattoos.jpg