Aberdeen V Celtic

missing this one through work, absolutely gutted.

Have a sneaky feeling we are going to give them a fucking doing, and Hibs are going to slip up at Dundee.

3-0 the Dons, Mcginn Hayes and Anderson with the goals. :scarf:

An the tattie muchers can away to fuck and wank over a repeat of the barca game

So does anyone know the actual capacity?

It's obviously listed as 22,199. However I'm pretty sure the Bayern game was sold out and the attendance was only 20,047.

I know there are some tickets in the RDS that are "too close" to the away fans and aren't sold but surely not 2000?

Are people in hospitality counted in the attendance figure?

So does anyone know the actual capacity?

It's obviously listed as 22,199. However I'm pretty sure the Bayern game was sold out and the attendance was only 20,047.

I know there are some tickets in the RDS that are "too close" to the away fans and aren't sold but surely not 2000?

Are people in hospitality counted in the attendance figure?

Just been on the afc website and adding up the total available tickets gives 21,302. I guess adding in boxes and director seats in the Main would add another 200 or so, so 21,500.

Currently 3918 left for Celtic match.

Popped down last night to pick up some additional tickets. Main stand is pretty much sold out apart from a few tickets at the corners and restricted viewing as is the south with only tickets for the uncovered part left. The bottom tier of the Dick Donald only has a few tickets left, the top has tickets left at either end but the central part is almost sold out.

I'd guess we will be close to 19K on Saturday.

This proves beyond doubt that if Scottish football is a product worth watching, people will come in their droves to watch it, outwith the ridiculous obsession with two clubs which has blighted our game for nearly 30 years.

By dispensing with Rangers, Scottish football is vibrant again in LESS THAN SIX MONTHS.

This should have happened ages ago but nobody had the will to tackle the Old Firm and clubs were bullied into accepting ridiculous terms at their behest simply because they have more fans or some other ludicrous argument.

People will continue to come back as long as the league remains competitive.

All this talk of re-organising things to go back to what we had before makes me despair.

Why would anyone in their right mind wish to return to that dross?

there is no doubting this tup but the big quetion is, how long will this last?

there is no doubting this tup but the big quetion is, how long will this last?

For as long as it remains competitive.

Fans are not daft, they will not chuck good money away to watch a rigged stage show which makes WWF look realistic.

That's what we had with the tedious Rangers/Celtic Celtic/Rangers repeat ad nauseum garbage we've been subjected to for what seems like a lifetime.

I'll be honest, if it goes back to that in a few years, I'm out.

I simply will not watch Scottish football anymore if that's the height of our ambition and foresight.

• Upvote 1

This proves beyond doubt that if Scottish football is a product worth watching, people will come in their droves to watch it, outwith the ridiculous obsession with two clubs which has blighted our game for nearly 30 years.

By dispensing with Rangers, Scottish football is vibrant again in LESS THAN SIX MONTHS.

This should have happened ages ago but nobody had the will to tackle the Old Firm and clubs were bullied into accepting ridiculous terms at their behest simply because they have more fans or some other ludicrous argument.

People will continue to come back as long as the league remains competitive.

All this talk of re-organising things to go back to what we had before makes me despair.

Why would anyone in their right mind wish to return to that dross?

agree, bit scared some shi*e league reconstruction ruins it all though