Aberdeen V Celtic

Fraser and Rae are likely to be fit.

That leaves only one decision to be made imo.

Who plays right back?

Pretty sure the personnel will be Langfield, A.N.Other, Anderson, Reynolds, Considine, Rae, Osbourne, Clark, Hayes, McGinn, Fraser.

Choices for right back are

Anderson - Naysmith/Roberson at left back

Osbourne - Hayes in central midfield

Magennis

Naysmith

Robertson

Might not be our best bets for right back but I want to keep Anderson at centre half and Osbourne centre mid. If Rae is carrying a knock he needs Osbourne in there too and Anderson is pivotal at centre back for us.

Naysmith has no chance of making it apparently

Assuming Rae & Fraser are fit, this is the team that I think Brown will go for;

Langfield

Anderson Considine Reynolds Robertson

Rae Osbourne Clark

Hayes McGinn Fraser

Subs; Rogers, Magennis, Shaugnessy, Smith, Jordon Brown, Vernon, Fallon

Being a cash gate man im very pissed off its all ticket. Hastle without the need. I am not privilaged enough to book tickets therefore friends shall be called upon. That said it will be great to see what a difference 12 games has made. Should be a belter of a game and here's hoping Mcginn continues his fine form and Fraser is fit enough to play COYR

Being a cash gate man im very pissed off its all ticket. Hastle without the need. I am not privilaged enough to book tickets therefore friends shall be called upon. That said it will be great to see what a difference 12 games has made. Should be a belter of a game and here's hoping Mcginn continues his fine form and Fraser is fit enough to play COYR

have you never attended a game against the huns :rangers: or the tims? they are alwasy all ticket

just phone up again and buy a ticket for one of the other home games, theres four over the next six weeks to pick from. then after that...anything else today? aye am wanting a celtic ticket. easy peasy

Cheers i'll give it a bash. Im needing 5 tickets though for the lads at work. I asked if there was a limit for ticket booking and the boy on the phone said it depends on your booking history (fuck lot of use that answer was).

Anyone got spare U12 season ticket they got for free in summer and don't use? Thinking of taking nephew to this one as been going to games this season with his dad but his dad offshore for this one.

P.S. Ten quid for a ticket for a 2 or 3 year old kid is a joke.

Anyone got spare U12 season ticket they got for free in summer and don't use? Thinking of taking nephew to this one as been going to games this season with his dad but his dad offshore for this one.

P.S. Ten quid for a ticket for a 2 or 3 year old kid is a joke.

Tell me about it.

I rolled up at the gate for a game against St Mirren a couple of years back with my 4 year old loon and they were looking for almost 40 quid for the pair of us (RDS) for paying cash at the gate.

I said that's fucking scandalous and the boy said if I went across to the ticket office the loon would be

Think for games v Celtic (and piss artists formerly known as Rangers) we stop selling 3 hours before kick off. So presume no tickets on sale on Satuday at all.

ats what i wouldve thot, but nope. like i said right up til 3pm gan by the website.

right...

In

Lager

RDU

Lager and perhaps spirits also seein as wer gona win

3-1, oh aye! mcginn 2, vernon and langfield fuckup

ats what i wouldve thot, but nope. like i said right up til 3pm gan by the website.

right...

In

Lager

RDU

Lager and perhaps spirits also seein as wer gona win

3-1, oh aye! mcginn 2, vernon and langfield fuckup

They won't be selling until 3pm, mainly because the game will be done by 1.50pm or so.