Aberdeen V Killie

Just a few weeks ago our squad was one of the best in the SPL. Then we have had an appalling run of injuries, just so unlucky. But then again, the injury hit team rose to the occasion and beat Motherwell in a cup replay away from home. A few days afterwards virtually the same team slumps to a defeat at home against Kilmarnock. What's to blame - injuries and bad decisions from the match officials of ourse. It's never the manager or the players fault, is it?

I always cringe when folk who were not at the game slate the performance.

Not good enough. Never a red but definite pen although Clangers took an age to get off his line to get near the guy. Move started with Vernon losing the ball on the edge of their box.

Second half we were a bit better although the closest we looked to scoring was Magennis screamer from about 30 yards which says it all. Second goal came from Vernon ridiculously taking the ball off of Hayes toes on the edge of their box when Jonny was about to shoot. He was a waste of a jersey today and sounds like it's been that way since he came in to the team.

Robertson - useless. Any time the ball is played over the top of him we were in danger. His passing was awful and Reynolds made a couple of great tackles to cover for him.

Their second goal looked a great finish. Will need to see the highlights to decide if Brown could have done better although I didn't think he had a chance at the game.

All in all I think Killie deserved the points.

Also one of the worst refereeing performances I've witnessed in a long time.

Unfortunately game was ruined by a terrible decision by the ref. not sure Langfield touched him, but to send him off was just ridiculous.

Thought we worked hard in the second half but just lacked the quality. The sooner our injury list improves the better.

Yeah whatever...you've proved yourself as being a pri*k on numerous occasions...now you're standing up for the daftie in goals...Good God!

Been a visitor to this site for a long time but finally posting...

Today's result was very predictable - Yes, the injuries aren't helping but I cannot help but feel this is becoming an overused excuse. The injury list should present opportunities for other players to come in with determination to seize their chance... but I don't see this happening.

I think we've flattered to deceive this season and our flirtation 'near the top' appears to have been a very false position.

You can't fool the fans - attendances are falling sharply again. The 18k vs celtic included a good number who probably thought - yeah, same old same old...

Extremely frustrating since this season represents a golden chance to do something postive in the league - time will tell...

• Upvote 3

Yeah whatever...you've proved yourself as being a pri*k on numerous occasions...now you're standing up for the daftie in goals...Good God!

If you think that was a red card, you don't know the laws of the game.

The guy was going AWAY from the goal. No red card. Fact.

The ref was fucking awful - probably the worst this season.

He also showed this in the Arbroath v Celtic game.

We weren't great today by any stretch, but the ref was even worse IMO.

Langfield is crap, but FFS, rap this continual pish every single post - he was sent off incorrectly.

I suppose we should be grateful Hughes/Rae/Brown/Huns weren't mentioned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been a visitor to this site for a long time but finally posting...

Today's result was very predictable - Yes, the injuries aren't helping but I cannot help but feel this is becoming an overused excuse. The injury list should present opportunities for other players to come in with determination to seize their chance... but I don't see this happening.

I think we've flattered to deceive this season and our flirtation 'near the top' appears to have been a very false position.

You can't fool the fans - attendances are falling sharply again. The 18k vs celtic included a good number who probably thought - yeah, same old same old...

Extremely frustrating since this season represents a golden chance to do something postive in the league - time will tell...

Absolutely superb first post. Perfect summary. Well done and more power to your keyboard.

Langfield is crap, but FFS, rap this continual pish every single post - he was sent off incorrectly.

I've not seen what happened but regardless...Langfield is a fu*king Jonah and no mistake...if he wasn't there (which would be the majority of the fans wish) it wouldn't have happened...Broon is making not only the club but the city look pith-less...fu*k off you worthless GWT

I've not seen what happened but regardless...Langfield is a fu*king Jonah and no mistake...if he wasn't there (which would be the majority of the fans wish) it wouldn't have happened...Broon is making not only the club but the city look pith-less...fu*k off you worthless GWT

But you still have an opinion regarding the decision?

You're a bit like me...........a prick.

I thought it was a red card at the time. Hate the rule of goal scoring opportunity when the keeper takes him down but thats the rules, don't think he was wide enough either although maybe TV will prove otherwise. Thought our first half performance was terrible but pleased how we played with 10 men in the second half as felt we didn't deserve to lose.

But you still have an opinion regarding the decision?

You're a bit like me...........a prick.

Yes and No...I did mention that I hadn't seen what happened but know that unlucky is as unlucky does...Langfield is a mess of a human (twitter backs me up on this) and at best a Highland League keeper...Broon has made a monster fu*k up (not for the first time) signing the clown on again...I'm begining to think Broon (old) is a racist pig :dontknow:

Whether it was a pen or red card or not, the fare served by AFC was just not good enough.

Vernon in midfield does not work and he is a waste of a shirt wherever he has played this year, he has been a waste of a shirt.

Two shots on target at home against an ordinary team, when we were fed the shoot on sight bullshit, is pitiful and you will never win games like that.

Basics were poor, passing to each other for example.

And once again, McGinn & Hayes don't turn up for a game at Pittodrie.

All in all another posh performance in another push season for Aberdeen