Aberdeen V Killie

I think the way the season is going every team is going to take a massive dip in form at some point. Would rather ours be just now than at the end of the season.

Think we are going to just have to grind out performances until after the new year where hopefully we will have all our players back fit, and can pick up our league form again when other teams will start to go through poor spells.

On the game yesterday, it was shit.

Certainly not. Finishing is piss poor and the "injury crisis" pulls the wool over the eyes at bit. At the end of the day, all other teams will get injuries too, but given the depth of our squad compared to last season we should still be doing a lot better especially given our budget in comparison to other teams. It's embarrassing seeing us continue to falter each season, with "smaller" teams such as Motherwell consistently finishing above us

Good post, and pleasing to note that our opinions are fundamentally the same. Every year the same short period of "flattering to deceive" happens, to be followed by the inevitable reality check and a slump to mediocrity. As you say, other teams manage to consistently sustain higher league positions than us. What is it that makes us so vulnerable.

No idea what langfield was doing , mind you Killie were able to run 70 yards without a sniff of a challenge

Bugged me for years that a player is allowed to run unchallenged towards goal. WTF do these players running backwards think they are doing other than making life easy for the opponent.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Bugged me for years that a player is allowed to run unchallenged towards goal. WTF do these players running backwards think they are doing other than making life easy for the opponent.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Aye my grandad always used to say that as well Tommy

Anyone got any insider knowledge on Cammy Smiths wee strop on Saturday? All stripped and ready to go on and getting the clipboard instructions from Archie then looked like arguement with Smith and Brown and was told to sit down and Masson told to get stripped instead. Cammy had bit of visual tantrum getting his track suit back in aswell.

Anyone got any insider knowledge on Cammy Smiths wee strop on Saturday? All stripped and ready to go on and getting the clipboard instructions from Archie then looked like arguement with Smith and Brown and was told to sit down and Masson told to get stripped instead. Cammy had bit of visual tantrum getting his track suit back in aswell.

Sorry mate i wish i did have info cause i'm intrigued about this too. Saw Smith away to come on and then just looked back to watch the match and the next time i looked round it was Masson away to come on. Very bizzare.

Sorry mate i wish i did have info cause i'm intrigued about this too. Saw Smith away to come on and then just looked back to watch the match and the next time i looked round it was Masson away to come on. Very bizzare.

Think Masson came on instead as Considine was injured. Happened to Cammy v United away as well.

Just over 8000 at the game. Shocking stuff when season ticket holders could bring someone free of charge. I offered my ticket to 4 people before anyone would take it - need to address this shocking home form

Sort the latter & the prior will take care of itself.

Could argue it the other way but I think it's fair to say it's now time for the club to provide for the fans now cos for the last couple of decades it's been a one way street in this respect.

• Downvote 1