scrappy game, not pretty, thought we had a good tempo for the 1st 25minutes, and pressed the game, shite conditions and shite pitch.

i suppose i could see where he wanted to take the team last night, Griffths was the difference in the game, just shows you with a wee bit of quality we could be a very good side.

cant judge on that performance, but a clean sheet and a well fought draw.

Thought it was horrific, both teams were dreadful and nothing positive to say about it.

Usually folk are good at one thing, their chosen profession.

Building a cheap house is easy enough, and fairly lucrative.

So he's got that sussed.

Appointing someone like McInnes was borderline suicidal though, I've no idea what possessed him to go with such a ridiculous appointment, unless we are in deep money trouble of course, but even then it disna make sense.

Bomber is winning nearly every game now, probably living on six tins a night and beans on toast, mess with him and he'll just stick the nut on you no questions asked, old school tactics but still effective.

Aye, our players responded so well to Leitch then latterly Knox's old school tactics.

scrappy game, not pretty, thought we had a good tempo for the 1st 25minutes, and pressed the game, shite conditions and shite pitch.

i suppose i could see where he wanted to take the team last night, Griffths was the difference in the game, just shows you with a wee bit of quality we could be a very good side.

cant judge on that performance, but a clean sheet and a well fought draw.

Unfortunately we insulted our "wee bit of quality" with a ridiculously low pay offer and he fu*ked off

Keep repeating those lies, someday someone may believe.

Although I had hopes of a decent result last night, the outcome was not entirely unexpected when performances over the whole season are considered.

The fact that there was no new manager bounce says more about the players than the manager. Last year I questioned Brown's competence and said that the squad was nowhere near as good as it was being talked up to be. I also said that the injury problems were just an excuse for an inherent lack of quality. All I got was how could I be so treacherous and negative and I should get behind the team. Interesting to see how opinions have changed to reflect most of what I said back then.

Anyway, we have a new manager now. I have an open mind and I am not at all bothered about him being a Hun or whatever. I will give him until the January transfer window before I judge, on who he has brought in, who he has punted and how the style of the team has developed. It will be interesting to see if he can get an effective midfield operating in the remaining few games instead the the dysfunctional rubbish that we have seen throughout Brown's tenure.

When the team is worthy of it, we should all be behind them, but with this lot it's like flogging a dead horse.

• Upvote 3

I can't believe anyone is saying Milsom is a shit player when clearly he's one of the best players at the club.
Granted, that doesn't make him a world beater but there are many many names on the list that need to be cleared out before him.

Even IF he had a shit game last night, and even if he's been pretty rank for the past 6 months, if you can't see that he's a decent footballer then I despair for you. Even Messi would be in the pit of despair playing alongside wankers like Fallon, Clark, Hughes and Magennis.

Keep Milsom, buy in some other decent footballers and you'll see what he's really like.

In my opinion as an absolute minimum we need to get rid of:

Clangers, Hughes, Clark, Fallon and Magennis

And I believe we have some decent footballers at the club that actually could be moulded into a decent team - par example:

McGinn, Hayes, Pawlett (yes Pawlett), Milsom, Osbourne, Reynolds, Shaunessey, Jack.

Milsom is a classy-looking player who has never yet delivered the level of performance that his class suggests. Maybe he's classy in the Brian-Grant-unsung-hero mould, but we can't compare them given we've never got 20 games a season out of Milsom yet, and don't look likely to either. A such, it's difficult to measure what he contributes, he's enigmatic, which is a shame. The phrase "going through the motions comes to mind when I see him play. Let him go I say. We're overloaded with non-scoring central midfield players.

Milsom is a classy-looking player who has never yet delivered the level of performance that his class suggests. Maybe he's classy in the Brian-Grant-unsung-hero mould, but we can't compare them given we've never got 20 games a season out of Milsom yet, and don't look likely to either. A such, it's difficult to measure what he contributes, he's enigmatic, which is a shame. The phrase "going through the motions comes to mind when I see him play. Let him go I say. We're overloaded with non-scoring central midfield players.

Interesting rationale - we're overloaded with non-scoring central midfield players, so lets get rid of the one who is classy and clearly has talent, because he hasn't fulfilled his promise, rather than the four or five old, tired, leggy shit ones who never will?

I am encouraged even by the players McInnes chose to start with last night, despite how pish the performance was. You can't polish a turd but he's at least tried to shape it a little bit. Unlike most of this season when the turd was just splatted down in a heap by Craig Brown.

Interesting rationale - we're overloaded with non-scoring central midfield players, so lets get rid of the one who is classy and clearly has talent, because he hasn't fulfilled his promise, rather than the four or five old, tired, leggy shit ones who never will?

In an ideal world I'd get rid of Rae (old), Hughes (slow), Osbourne (unfit) and Milsom (unfit).

These players have played a combined 190 games for AFC and scored a grand total of 7 (seven) goals of which Rae has scored 4. Milsom has 2 in 57 appearances and I don't recall him being very prolific in the creativity stakes either.

He "looks" like a good player but his stats don't back this up. He doesn't contribute enough to the team on the evidence I've seen which is made all the more annoying because he looks like he "could be" a good player. Do we continue to carry a 26 year old squad player likely to be on decent wages who is unfit half of the time? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be unhappy if he stayed, there are far, far worse players at AFC, but maybe he is part of the rot that has set in.

In an ideal world I'd get rid of Rae (old), Hughes (slow), Osbourne (unfit) and Milsom (unfit).

These players have played a combined 190 games for AFC and scored a grand total of 7 (seven) goals of which Rae has scored 4. Milsom has 2 in 57 appearances and I don't recall him being very prolific in the creativity stakes either.

He "looks" like a good player but his stats don't back this up. He doesn't contribute enough to the team on the evidence I've seen which is made all the more annoying because he looks like he "could be" a good player. Do we continue to carry a 26 year old squad player likely to be on decent wages who is unfit half of the time? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be unhappy if he stayed, there are far, far worse players at AFC, but maybe he is part of the rot that has set in.

That is fair enough comment, I just personally think he has shown enough to suggest that were he not surrounded by a bunch of fuds, he could become a very good player for us. For that reason I would keep him and bin the others.

What a dire match. Thought it would improve in the 2nd half but it got even worse! Some looked like they didn't know what a football was. Constant hoof ball or passing to a green shirt. Dare I say it, Langfield was only one who got pass marks from me. Says it all.

horrible, horrible game and for the first time in my dons fan career, i dont like watching us

makes me LIVID, seeing idiots punt the ball entirely aimlessly

I was annoyed when Hibs had a corner, we had everyone back in the box, Clangers gathered a poor corner and punted it up the park. To who? We had everyone back in the box.

horrible, horrible game and for the first time in my dons fan career, i dont like watching us

reynolds and anderson in particular

its not even as if its obvious who theyre trying to pass it too, the ball literally flys into no mans land time after time

were a horrible, horrible team

I'm not saying we can play like Barcelona. But you watch them play and when the defenders get the ball they usually just pass it about 3 yards. Just keep possession. This aspect is not hard. Just hold onto the ball for a bit. Anderson and Reynolds hoofing it was doing my nut in. Especially Reynolds as he has been doing it all season. He always takes a few confident steps like he's going to play a great 30 yarder then just hoofs in straight into the opposition keepers arms.

Bastards

reynolds and anderson in particular

its not even as if its obvious who theyre trying to pass it too, the ball literally flys into no mans land time after time

were a horrible, horrible team

I'm not saying we can play like Barcelona. But you watch them play and when the defenders get the ball they usually just pass it about 3 yards. Just keep possession. This aspect is not hard. Just hold onto the ball for a bit. Anderson and Reynolds hoofing it was doing my nut in. Especially Reynolds as he has been doing it all season. He always takes a few confident steps like he's going to play a great 30 yarder then just hoofs in straight into the opposition keepers arms.

Bastards

I know what you're saying and yes it's annoying how we can't keep a hold of the ball. In fact the only player in our team who seems to be comfortable on the ball is Jack. In fact Considine normally doesn't hoof the ball, probably our only defender who doesn't actually

After watching Monday nights game and then last nights game its hard to think that we played on the same park as Bayern Munich 5/6 years ago!

We played great that night and hardly played high balls either. Shame to think how far we've fallen since then :(