Taking off Milsom was bizarre. I know muttonhumper and I will never agree on him but Rob was the only one that looks like a footballer in red tonight.Seriously? He was fucking dreadfullEither you can't spot a footballer or I can't. Pretty simple right there.One good cross. I'm failing to notice/remember anything else. Not just from Milsom mind you.

You might have missed the precision of his passing, the pace of it and the superior football brain he has.

He must have been worse than I thought then. Playing in the role he was, with his superior football brain, to carve out only the one opportunity with a first time cross, was a pretty poor return.

• Upvote 2

Another nil nil, not surprised at all, one of the worst Aberdeen teams to ever grace us with their presence.

The remaining home gates are going to be record breaking lows, just hard to know where to begin sorting out this mess. Villa are near bottom of the EPL yet would destroy Aberdeen without getting into second gear, we're so far away from being a half decent team it's frightening.

A Eddie Turnbull style clear out is required.

Result means little but the performance is there for everyone to see and that is the most important thing. McInnes using last 5 games to see what should be done in summer and the main thing is he sees that most of that team are just not good enough.

Apparently Rae was playing tonight but don't think seen him once. And have to agree with Rocket - Milsom, along with Jack about the only players in our team that looked like the wanted to play football even though neither were anywhere near great or even good. Defense a joke with all four punting aimlessly every time ball came near them.

Personally find it sad that Anderson is struggling badly at end of his career and next season just going to get slower.

Pass marks - probably our keeper and Reynolds defending (certainly not his distribution). Milsom, Jack and Hayes did ok.

And as i type everything AFC is summed up by Craig Brown saying a point away from home is normally acceptable.

The acceptance of mediocrity from Brown will be a welcome addition to the board who seem to think the same. Personally turning me away from AFC.

Taking off Milsom was bizarre. I know muttonhumper and I will never agree on him but Rob was the only one that looks like a footballer in red tonight.Seriously? He was fucking dreadfullEither you can't spot a footballer or I can't. Pretty simple right there.One good cross. I'm failing to notice/remember anything else. Not just from Milsom mind you.You might have missed the precision of his passing, the pace of it and the superior football brain he has.He must have been worse than I thought then. Playing in the role he was, with his superior football brain, to carve out only the one opportunity with a first time cross, was a pretty poor return.

You wouldn't know how to recognise a footballer. Your measurement criteria is pathetically stupid.

If you say so. In your opinion then, what makes Milsom superior, who is Milsom superior to, and if he is, why is he a bit part player for Aberdeen.

Dire game. Little game plan either by the looks of it, either that or the team was too dire to carry it out. What ever happened to the good old 442 with players bombing down the wing?

Also Rae is well past it.

No brainer that one - should be on his Ipad lloking at Quantas site for one way flights. More invisible than Gary McDonald!!

I don't think anyone played well tonight for us - Jack and maybe Robertson were the least bad in that they didn't just hammer the ball in the direction they were facing every time it came to them. It's a bit worrying there was no reaction from the players to the new manager, but perhaps that's a good thing as we'll have a clear out in the Summer where possible!

I personally didn't want McInnes in the door as I think he's the wrong manager for trying to take us forward, We need young, fresh ideas with a board that will back this.

Personally I think this shows on even 90 mins of football that most of the players are on holiday now, Show most of them the door apart from McG, Hayes and Osbourne ( when fit )

Well replacing the manager was a fucking magic idea wasn't it !

Intelligent observation. The last manager was shite. Should have stuck with him. Especially on the evidence of a whole 90 minutes of his successor.

I know you want to re-phrase your post. No-one likes to be made a cunt of. Except me. As I never am. I would love to be so loose in my diction that some cunt can pick me up on it.

I too was appalled to hear the old cu*t saying that a point away from home was acceptable...he's a cu*t...a fu*king cu*t.

Did he really say that!! ffs

Can you imagine Fergie when he was with us ever saying that even away to one of the old firm, that statement is just so unacceptable, no surprise the players don't give a fuck.

Forget what Broon says he's just trying to put a positive spin on it for his replacement.

I'm actually quite glad we were pish. The manager needs a realistic idea of what these players are capable of. Last thing we want is these players pulling out 4 or 5 great performances convincing him to go with the same squad next year only for them to finish 9th again next season.

Better he sees how shit they can be now.

• Upvote 1

Another nil nil, not surprised at all, one of the worst Aberdeen teams to ever grace us with their presence.

The remaining home gates are going to be record breaking lows, just hard to know where to begin sorting out this mess. Villa are near bottom of the EPL yet would destroy Aberdeen without getting into second gear, we're so far away from being a half decent team it's frightening.

A Eddie Turnbull style clear out is required.

That was certainly confirmed by tonight's performance. McInnes must realise it's a long road ahead. Just hope he can find players with the necessary quality.

Your fancy that the board will back anything is fantasy. Milne doesn't care about the product. He never has.

Jim Cummings with some major oil company backing is our only hope of getting out this hole imo, I've said it before and will many more times till it happens, Milne has to realise he's only taken us backward, he needs to take a major hit on the debt and we can move on, at the end of the day he won't miss the money.

I hate it when our support is either so old, or so pig headed, that their opinion is the only one that is correct. If Rocket, or anyone, can convince me of Milsom and his superior qualities then I can hold my hand up. I'm here to be educated.

I liked Milsom when he first joined.

Looked a skilful player, with good passing.

But injuries have taken their toll and he neither looks fit or the same player that he did when he first arrived.

I'd release him, for no other reason than you know another bad injury is around the corner, and we can ill afford to have the number of injury prone players in the squad that we do.

Naysmith, Milsom, Hughes, Pawlett, Osborne.....the list goes on.

Release all 7 players that are out of contract to give McInnes more freedom to bring in new players.

Your fancy that the board will back anything is fantasy. Milne doesn't care about the product. He never has.

Jim Cummings with some major oil company backing is our only hope of getting out this hole imo, I've said it before and will many more times till it happens, Milne has to realise he's only taken us backward, he needs to take a major hit on the debt and we can move on, at the end of the day he won't miss the money.

Cummings has had his chance, and still years down the line he has no idea where he will get this mythical backing from. Only gullible feils like you believe a word that fantasist says.

I hate it when our support is either so old, or so pig headed, that their opinion is the only one that is correct. If Rocket, or anyone, can convince me of Milsom and his superior qualities then I can hold my hand up. I'm here to be educated.

But injuries have taken their toll and he neither looks fit or the same player that he did when he first arrived.

I'd release him, for no other reason than you know another bad injury is around the corner, and we can ill afford to have the number of injury prone players in the squad that we do.

Release all 7 players that are out of contract to give McInnes more freedom to bring in new players.

Amen to that whole post, Milsom looked hungry and up for it when he first came but like all our other players is just going through the motions now.

I had massive hopes for Pawlett when he first broke through but he's actually went backwards if that's possible for a young player.

Get rid of them all and get some hungry players from the lower leagues so we can start the rebuild, must be loads of bosmans from the top 3 English leagues that would love to come here to kickstart their career.

Why so much debate on Milsom. One of our chronic problems this season has been the lack of any effective mid field build up and it's obvious from tonight that he is no where near being the answer, even if he were to remain fit which is unlikely. Rae had a few effective games early in the season but he has gone the same way as Hartley did. The less said about Clark, Hughes and Naysmith the better. Nothing other that a complete rebuild will suffice. Incidentally, Clangers had a good game tonight.

He has a neat touch and can pass a ball (backward) 10 yards.

He creates the square root of zero and scores even less.

Perennially injured.

He is superior to Magennis though.

But then again, so is my dining table.

Incidentally, Clangers had a good game tonight.

Explain? Actually don't bother. You just made a cunt of yersel.

He made three stops. They were all straight at him. He didn't even deal with them cleanly.

A good game? Fucking moron.

I was almost going to repond to you in the same style and tone, but then I reminded myself that you are not worth it. You seem to have some sort of pathological disorder. Please just go and see your doctor.

• Upvote 3

He has a neat touch and can pass a ball (backward) 10 yards.

He creates the square root of zero and scores even less.

Perennially injured.

He is superior to Magennis though.

But then again, so is my dining table.

We desperately need someone that can create things from midfield.

A Paul McGowan type - ok, he won't come to Pittodrie, but someone in his style.

And a centre forward that can hold the ball up (as well as look like he might score a few goals).

Any of the Josh Magennis fans out there must surely see tonight he is clearly not good enough. And never will be. Being slightly better than Vernon or Fallon doesn't make you good.